The official Golinks.io, go/links browser extension. Create team shortlinks "go links" with one click.
The official GoLinks.io extension. This extension is a go link shortener that is easy to get started on at https://www.golinks.io It will allow you and your organization to use GoLinks and create team shortlinks with the word "go" followed by the shortened link, go/links. Making daily used links memorable to type directly into your browser and share with your team both visually and verbally! Features - Allows you to enter any of your team's go/links directly into your browser. - Instantly create go/links with just a simple click on the browser extension. - Omibox search support for all of your go/links. Just type "go" then "space". - Will convert any go/TEXT into a clickable go/link to click on instantly. - Allow you to use golinks in different search providers by directly searching for "go/". For more information visit https://www.golinks.io/
- (2020-08-31) Chris Lambert: GoLinks is the tool you don't yet know you can't live without. It's like meta-DNS for a world drowning in long, ugly links. I'd rather slice my own bread on a daily basis than go without GoLinks.
- (2020-08-03) Sean Burke: 👍
- (2020-02-22) Sarangpreet Padda: This is amazing! I wish my previous company used this!
- (2020-01-16) MrHappy: As a student who has to jump between a ton of university pages, this is an amazing tool and saves so much time! The customer service is great as well. They responded quickly and even did something that was reserved for enterprise customers to solve my issue.
- (2019-08-29) Sean Burke: So simple, yet so effective. Our company uses go/links, and I find myself using them everyday just to complete my workflow. Couldn't imagine what finding anything would be like without it!
- (2019-08-29) Sean Burke: Great way to keep the links in your company organized!
- (2019-04-23) Chentai Kao: All my previous companies used go links. Finally there's a product to bring this awesome idea to every single person! A must have.
- (2019-04-23) Jennifer Lai: This product is amazing, works just like the golinks I'm used to at my old company. Not sure how I would get my work done with it!
- (2019-04-22) Ryan Garcia: Love this product! It's intuitive and clean and allows me to navigate my frequently visited sites from just my keyboard.
- (2019-04-22) Anh Tran: My previous company used golinks. It's hard to imagine a world without it.
- (2019-04-22) Jumar Balacy: I use this at work and it really helps by giving links a clear mnemonic. Not only that, as a designer it's much easier to style content that's succinct. So if you're putting together a flyer for print or an email campaign and want short links then this is the go-to platform for you. The interface is clean and easy to use without any learning curve. Power users can also type directly in the url box to quickly access their links without leaving the keyboard.
- (2019-04-19) Eman V: so happy this exists!
- (2019-04-18) Patrick Tsuchihashi: Awesome product. I have been using it for months. Productivity has skyrocketed
- (2019-04-18) Cheng Wen: simple and easy to use!
- (2019-02-03) I can finally use golinks again
- (2018-01-10) Maria Kesler: This just makes my work life so much easier !
- (2016-07-07) Jorge Zamora: cool
- (2020-09-07, v:2.4.170) Sidney Wijngaarde: Cannot install on Brave
The web extension refuses to download from the web store when I use Brave. A popup displays "An error has occurred, download interrupted." This is not the case in Chrome.
- (2020-05-25, v:2.4.153) Gunjan Sharma: Not able to sign-up/-in.
I tried multiple times. All I get is: "Invalid email sign in link. Please request a new one below."
- (2019-08-07, v:2.4.135) Germain Brion: cannot remove from chrome
remove from chrome button does not work - cannot find a way to uninstall - raising a thread with google chrome to flag this malware behavior.
- (2018-07-31, v:2.4.57) Perms
What Dustin asked - does it really need such a broad permission set?
- (2018-07-10, v:2.4.57) Dustin Herbison: Permissions
"Read and change all your data on the websites you visit" Does it really need such a broad permission? Can it not be limited to a smaller set of perms?