Refresh current page bypassing the cache: clear cache + hard reload
DESCRIPTION: This extension will simply add a "Hard Refresh" button to the toolbar. OPTIONS: * Select what to be cleared before reload: -- Empty cache -- Delete cookies -- Clear file systems -- Clear indexed data -- Clear local storage data -- Clear plugin data -- Clear service workers -- Clear webSQL data (These options will affect only the site in the current tab) * Select different icon (useful if you want to make it "fit" your Chrome theme). You can even add your own icon. * You can add the hard refresh button too the context menu too To change the options -- right-click on the extension icon and select "Options". PERMISSIONS: This extension doesn't need any special (heavy) permissions. It can just read your current tab url, clear the cache, storage etc. for the current tab and if you want it can add itself to the context menu
- (2021-05-10) Jacklife80: LOVE THIS! VERY HELPING :D THANK YOUUU
- (2021-05-09) KingLich: Can't see the button. Don't know why.
- (2021-01-30) CHIRAG SAHU: worked as expected, finally found what i actually needed and works perfect unlike those extensions
- (2021-01-09) Tov Are Walmann: Perfect for WebDev <3
- (2020-10-30) Christopher Wilson: After trying 10 different extensions, this one worked. Thank you
- (2020-09-21) Shaikh Nayeem: very good extension for cache clear.
- (2020-01-26) ВАСЯ пупкин: Спасибо! Выручили!
- (2019-11-06) Tony Henrich: It's doesn't work all the time. Today I kept wondering why the Sources tab was showing the old version of my code and I kept using this extension. I thought there was an issue with the web server. When I used Chrome's hard reload, I got the new version! This extension is frustrating when you think you're loading the new version of your JS. Going to look for an extension that's 100% reliable.