Commanders Act Assistant helps to troubleshoot TagCommander implementation and more
CommandersAct Assistant helps you verify that your technical team has implemented the container(s) and the datalayer correctly on your page. Just navigate to any page and TagCommander Assistant will tell you which container(s) and tags are present, which variables are present with their value, which cookies are used and which hits and scripts are called. TagCommander Assistant also provides the ability to switch from one version of container to another in order to simulate a new or old container version in a LIVE environment.
- (2019-06-05) François Langrand: A good way to check datalayer and repalce containers on the fly.
- (2018-12-12) Tobias Schmidt: Very useful tool that helps non-technical and technical users to check their TagCommander setup.
- (2018-03-22) Michel Julien: ne fonctionne plus !
- (2016-10-19) Jean-Christophe Bourgès: So great !
- (2015-11-02) François Henry: It's a mess for changing a container version. Sometimes you can, sometimes not and sometimes it's depends of the page from the same website...
- (2015-07-27) Fan De radis: Great tool, very useful. No required technical skills.
- (2015-06-25) yann lefevre: Very useful and easy to use. It saves much time
- (2015-06-25) Steeven Delbecq: Great tool, very useful! No need to be technical to use it, that's perfect for me ;D
- (2015-06-25) marc deleglise: Je recommande cette exension aux utilisateurs de tag commander
- (2015-06-25) Carlo Baratti: Very easy to check that all your pixels are properly configured. a Great tool!
- (2015-06-25) Zhelyazko Kolev: Easy to use and really useful
- (2015-06-25) Marco Frassinetti: Really useful tool!!!! I can finally verify that all my parter tags are well configured!!!
- (2015-06-25) Kas Assani: Very useful, I highly recommend it.
- (2015-06-25) Marco Pulina: tagcommander assistant is a precious tool to verify that parter tags are well configured
- (2015-06-25) Greg C: Super utile pour un utilisateur de TagCommander comme moi !