Standalone Google Tasks app for desktop!
A cross-platform Google Tasks app for computer users. It can either open in a new tab, or launch an independent window like a desktop app - works the same on Windows PC, Mac, Linux and Chromebook. Try it if Google Task is your daily todo list, but sometimes you want to: - make the sidebar wider / bigger / fullscreen - use it alone in a separate window / separate tab, not on the side of gmail / google calendar - search across all lists - have a dedicated desktop client or PWA that you can pin to the Taskbar / Dock - print or export your list - sort the lists in the order you want - work offline - you simply miss Google Tasks "canvas" in the old days (https://mail.google.com/tasks/canvas). Also available as a web version: https://fullscreen-for-googletasks.com/
- (2022-08-12) Diego Kantor: Excelente APP... La quita estrella vendrá cuando se pueda poner hora a la tarea.
- (2022-08-10) Clement Wen: Very Good to Use! BRAVO!!
- (2022-08-08) Yaser Mc: So prefect app for programing and planning
- (2022-08-04) Ken Heuring: Klasse App!
- (2022-08-03) Cendre: Fait exactement ce qu'elle dit ! Merci pour cette extension fort pratique
- (2022-07-29) ivan leung: 非常方便!
- (2022-07-26) Matthijs Mourits: 5 Stars. Two feature requests: - The ability to drag and drop tasks into other lists - A config option to disable the tips in the status bar. (or, to disable any messaging. I get easily distracted ;) I use many instances of Chrome and the help suggestions keep popping up.
- (2022-07-25) Сергій Мітрохін: То что искал! Просто, удобно и синхронизируется.
- (2022-07-24) Pedro Conforti: +1 complaining about the Dark Mode colour. Should be a neutral gray. It really bothers me to the point of not using it just because of that. PLEASE change that to an elegant and neutral gray,
- (2022-07-23) A C: I loss some of my task lists after refresh... dont know why. This really suck. Better to write tasks in Notepad or Word.
- (2022-07-21) Peter Neal: I'll change to 5 star once you add Time! :(
- (2022-07-20) 坂本欽司: Good. 後は、時間入力が出来れば完璧です。
- (2022-07-15) Tair Jalilov: Please add support for set of time
- (2022-07-15) Hessi James: I like the extension and it works nicely for most aspects of task handling. I miss one important feature though: Often I receive a list of tasks as multiple lines of plain text. As of now it is quite cumbersome to create individual tasks for each line of text. I would suggest a batch import feature that allows adding all these tasks at once or alternatively a way of pasting the text block as one task at first and then manually splitting it into individual tasks with a special keyboard shortcut (e.g. strg+ENTER).
- (2022-07-14) Ardan van der Voort van der Kleij: Indeed: Very convenient and well-integrated into Google Chrome. Thanks for this creation
- (2022-07-10) Ludo De Vriendt: Simple, efficace et clair !
- (2022-07-09) Jerry Suppan: Very convenient and well-integrated into Google Chrome. Thanks for this creation
- (2022-07-01) juan josé salvatierra severiche: I think Microsoft steal this, on his new app.: M"icrosoft To Do" :) Copyrights?
- (2022-07-01) Ron Vasserman: JUST 2 REQUESTS: 1. Real Black Dark Mode 2. Add a time for a task in addition to its date
- (2022-06-30) fm am: Googleタスクが使いやすくなりました。
- (2022-06-30) Evan Gilchrist: Great app, great functionality. Not sure why Google doesn't include this functionality native to chrome, but this fills the gap nicely. Only feedback I would give is you should be able to have it open in multiple tabs, as you may want multiple checklists open at once! Otherwise, 10/10
- (2022-06-30) Nicolás Cermesoni: Recomiendo
- (2022-06-30) Marco Marino: Muy BUENA !! suplementa a Google TASK para la compu, le falta al igual que la otra poder agregar fechas de cumpleaños, y alarmas de recordatorios!
- (2022-06-28) Shivian Morgan: fantastic, easy to use, and a wonder that Google themselves haven't made this available to users!
- (2022-06-24) Riju Jakhar: love how smoothly it gets integrated in chrome
- (2022-06-16) Tamara De La Torre: Love this app the only thing I wish it had was the ability to add a time like it does in Gmail. It only allows for a due date.
- (2022-06-13) Carsten Keth: Die Übersetzung ins englische nervt, weil sie alle Worte die nicht eindeutig deutsch sind ständig falsch korrigiert, z.B. Eigennamen.
- (2022-06-13) Tate Hearn: Best App Ever!
- (2022-06-12) Manuel Fallas: Muy buena app. Le falta poder poner hora a las tareas pero muy buena en general.
- (2022-06-12) Christopher Helbert: The app makes Google Tasks user-friendly.
- (2022-06-03) Ed Green: This is a great app. We hope you will keep tweaking some of the features, but I am very happy with my purchase and feel it is a good value.
- (2022-06-02) smile design: من أفضل ما أنتجت شركة غوغل .. شكرا
- (2022-05-28) David Q.: Excelente aplicación lo recomiendo ampliamente y muy fácil de usar
- (2022-05-27) Muj Hussain: Something google tasks needs, but google never does it for some reason
- (2022-05-27) Matthew Dsouza: This extension is so handy when it comes to productivity for someone with ADHD such as myself! One feature you could add is the ability to delete a task without having to tick mark it and then delete it from the 'Completed tasks' section. Seriously, its very annoying. Other than that, no complains whatsoever!
- (2022-05-15) Robert Kowatsch: Hervorragendes Tool, verwende es täglich.
- (2022-05-14) Giulio Fischetti: a nice simple UI improvement to Google Tasks. hope devs will build on it more advanced features; would pay for it.
- (2022-05-12) Rassul Akshanashev: Хорошее приложение. Синхронизация хромает. При добавлении задачи иногда изменения не сохарняются. Также хорошо бы добавить не только дату но и время задачи.
- (2022-05-11) Arturo Toscano: Excelente. Sencilla y práctica
- (2022-05-10) Maurizio Pizzonia: Molto comoda, molto di più dell'attuale interfaccia proposta da google.
- (2022-05-07) Reza Taba: Doesn't load the page for some reason. It's stuck at the logo flashing but doesn't proceed.
- (2022-05-01) T X: Nice app but ugly dark theme.
- (2022-04-27) BigBlack Coke: 好用，習慣用TASK很久了，這個pluging的介面是我用起來最順的，如果可以把黃色改掉就更好了
- (2022-04-22) Наталья Жилина: Нравится! Без сложностей осваивается и при этом задачи под контролем. Лучше просто и легко, чем идеально и никогда!
- (2022-04-21) Richard Ellis: A great extension.
- (2022-04-16) Dariusz Brzóska: Great application that increases the comfort of using Google Tasks.
- (2022-04-15) Mark Palmos: OK, not great... you cannot 1/ set repeat reminders as you can on Tasks on Gmail or on your phone 2/ cannot view completed tasks, so you can undo one that you clicked by mistake. Dark mode is an ugly COLOUR. It should be colourless dark grey!!
- (2022-04-15) Dorel Girigan: What we need. Google Tasks + Full Screen for Google Tasks , a little bit more productivity.
- (2022-04-14) Tianna Gonzales: It's a great extension! Has made my work flow a whole lot easier. It's just with the recent Tasks update there seems to be a blue envelope that's showing up under all of the tasks in this extension. It is making the list layout very clunky and is kind of distracting, so I'm wondering if there's any way to get rid of that? Hope that this is fixed soon because otherwise, this is a great service!
- (2022-04-13) Maxium Lin: 精簡實用
- (2020-02-28, v:1.8.7) Mallesh Murugesan: Sign in to Google Tasks
When I click on Sign in to Google Tasks. It says Waiting for SIgnin Window for ever.. never shows the signin window.
- (2020-02-27, v:1.8.7) Shukhrad Mutairov: Улучшения. Version 1.8.7
1. Add the ability to convert a task into a subtask and vice versa by dragging and dropping with the mouse as in Google Keep. 2. When the mouse cursor focuses on the interface element, clicking on the right mouse button should open the context menu. The menu should open next to the cursor: the position of the upper left corner of the menu should coincide with the position of the cursor. 3. Duplicate the delete task button, for example, in the task description window. 4. In the advanced default settings, activate the task deletion function. Or activate this feature and remove the button that allows users to disable it. 5. By default, set the mode to "Normal Tab". 6. Add a button to add a subtask in the task description window.
- (2020-02-25, v:1.8.7) Matt Jan: Export Completed Tasks
Hi, how can I load all completed tasks in one go like in gmail and then export them? Currently I have to keep clicking "load earlier tasks" then when I reach the total, the export options disappear.
- (2020-02-22, v:1.8.6) Zee Yin: Could use a better modifier key for keyboard shortcuts on mac
For instance, the tilde is a good one
- (2020-02-21, v:1.7.22) Bob Harvey: Message when close app
When I close the app I get message "Changes you made may not be saved" but I don't see an option to save. The FAQ says everything gets saved automatically so I don't understand the message upon closing.
- (2020-02-15, v:1.7.22) erica kumer: task extension
When i get to the screen to choose my account, i choose it and the next window that comes up i believe goes bigger than my screen, i can't minimize, so it stops there
- (2020-02-11, v:1.7.19) Rick Robinette: Cannot Sign In From Another Chromium Based Browser (Vivaldi)
I love this very useful extension and it worked (for me) just fine using Google Chrome; however, if I install the extension using the Chromium based browser Vivaldi it installs fine, but it will not allow me to sign-in to my Google Account. I will see a button to sign in, and after clicking on it I will be redirected to an "Error 404' page where the sync fails. Thank you for such a great extension.
- (2020-02-10, v:1.7.19) Alexander MacLeod: Export/Print Completed Items
I noticed that I'm able to export a list of items to be done. Would it be possible to add that functionality for items that have been marked complete?
- (2020-01-28, v:1.7.13) Hari Haran: Option to add tasks with TIME
Want option to set reminders with TIME. Google Tasks Mobile app has been upgraded with option to set reminders with date and TIME.
- (2020-01-26, v:1.7.13) Jens Weigel: Thank you and question
Great, thanks for the implementation. I searched for a long time after the termination of google task in chrome how can I start the version of the desktop app as a stand-alone without starting chrome? ask for example via autostart?
- (2020-01-15, v:1.7.11) Rob Snelders: A Compliment, not a Question or a Problem. Yes: I also have a Suggestion ...
Hi Yes! Yes! Yes! Finally, finally some-one solved the completely ludicrous idiotic missing List re-ordering issue. If I may, as a developer. It would be so, so, so great if you would allow this app: 1) To rename and re-order your lists - uyou already do that by renaming and using numbers as part of the name 2) To "reload" the lists to the Google Tasks database, by means of a) Create temporary names for the old lists b) Create New lists with a) the Original name AND b) Copy their Tasks in the proper order within Google Tasks c) Delete the Original lists And doing so, your app would allow you to re-order the lists within Google Tasks. By then, we would build a statue for this Chrome Extension tool and it's Founder/Developer: you!. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! ;-) Rob Snelders, [email protected]
- (2020-01-14, v:1.5.18) Vinit Grover: privacy
is it safe to use this extension. are not you be able to read what's in task.
- (2020-01-13, v:1.5.18) Tarquin Evans: Serious Wunderlist Alternative
Just come across this extension and really impressed!! If you can make it so that lists could be reordered manually and also so that they show the number of tasks in each list i think you would have a very serious alternative to Wunderlist!! Throw hashtag functionality in as well and i will be a lifetime user!! ;-D
- (2020-01-09, v:1.5.18) Liz Bedwell: URL Links in Task Description
Firstly, love the app, I use it everyday for work it has been a life saver. (Especially when switching from Microsoft To Do and into GSuite.) However are there any plans to make handling URLs in the Task Description more human readable? Or at least allow for linking to Google Drive Files? Thanks.
- (2019-12-30, v:1.5.11) Cora Carmody: Syncing list order to Android App
Hi, great implementation, thank you very much! When I installed this, I was thinking that the order of lists that I set in the browser would replicate to my Tasks App - did I get that wrong? That was pretty much the main reason I was trying this - but I do like that fact that I can do that on the web (using your alphabetical tip for 1. 2, 3...). I'd like to see the same order on my phone.
- (2019-12-27, v:1.5.11) Darryl Olson: Thanks and Printing Future Recurring Events
Thanks for the great app! It's my experience that it does not print future recurring events that have occurred at least once in the past. These events appear in the Completed section of the Google Tasks app. Darryl
- (2019-12-25, v:1.5.11) Lani: Thank you.
Thank you for developing a good app. Do you have any offline support plans? And... I don't see English on the List Subject. The title is always in my native language. It's like a bug.
- (2019-12-18, v:1.5.9) Keith Gyarmati: Separate login than from Browser login
I am unable to use this extension as it is pulling login from the browser instead of allowing a separate login.
- (2019-12-17, v:1.5.9) Benjamin Staneck: Dark Mode?
Any plans to support dark mode?
- (2019-12-14, v:1.5.9) אורי דרורי: Can't log in
Hello! for some reason, when I press the sign in button I get a 404 - URL not found message. Is this familiar? what could be the cause of this? I am using Vivaldi, don't know if that's an important detail.
- (2019-12-10, v:1.5.9) P Cooper: Make tasks's notes more accessible
Hi. Thank you very much for providing this great extension! The only hope I have with it is that it seems to be impossible to easily get at the notes associated with a task, e.g. to copy all tasks in a list with all their notes to the clipboard. Could you possibly include an option to include the full notes text in the tasks list display or, at least, to do so in the 'printer friendly' view? Many thanks!
- (2019-12-05, v:1.5.8) John Zehr: Full screen for GTasks
- (2019-12-02, v:1.5.6) Rachel Schaefer: Can't login
I installed the extension and clicked the "sign in to google tasks" button. It opened another tab on chrome and I signed in successfully, but my tasks won't load on the extension. It just keeps saying "sign in to google tasks". I have restarted my browser and my computer and this did not solve the problem.
- (2019-12-01, v:1.5.6) Richard Aslett: Completed items - view to print
I see how to do this now. Thanks.
- (2019-12-01, v:1.5.6) Richard Aslett: Completed items...
This is such a good move! Thanks for your development of this product. Question: when I mark an item as done.....where does it go :) ? I would like to print off every now and then and see where I have completed certain things. Is that possible?
- (2019-11-25, v:1.5.3) Harold Treysse: Full Screen for Google Tasks - Chrom
Unfortunately, I can not enter repetitions, such as weekly. Will that be changed?
- (2019-11-17, v:1.5.3) Daniel Beaudoin: Time
Hi there, Great stuff. Is there a way to add the time for the task. This is possible in the gmail mode, but I can't find it here?
- (2019-10-28, v:1.2.6) Dan Schneider: Last suggestion: Multiple Google accounts
Not sure if this is possible, but it would be great to be able to view tasks from multiple Google accounts (e.g. a personal account and a work account).
- (2019-10-28, v:1.2.6) Dan Schneider: "By Date" sort needs "Indent" and "Add subtask," too
Please add the "Indent" and "Add Subtask" functions while tasks are sorted by date, too, just like currently exists in the default "manual sort" list view. This will allow the user to do these actions without changing the sort back and forth.
- (2019-10-28, v:1.2.6) Dan Schneider: Bravo ... Suggesting sorts, but more importantly -- Multi record edit
Bravo ... This is awesome. ..... Google should be doing this, because the side bar in Calendar is not sufficient (and "one at a time" in the Calendar grid view is just untenable). //-------> "Yes please" on the sort option for Tasklists; and having a setting for default sort for tasks as 'By date' would be great, too. //-------> But omg ... I'll petition that you be canonized as a saint if you can figure out how to make "multiple edit" happen. I regularly want to change the date or time for 3 or 4 at a time, and opening each to edit them individually just seems unnecessary at this point.
- (2019-10-22, v:1.2.6) Na Se: Problem of lists order
Hi. Thank you for nice extension. Lists order of extension different lists order of google tasks web. I'd like to fix it. Thank you again.