Standalone Google Tasks app for desktop!
It can either open in a new tab, or launch an independent window like a desktop app - works for Windows, Mac and Linux. If Google Task is your favorite todo list app, but sometimes you'd like to: - make the sidebar wider and bigger - use it alone in a separate window, without having to get to the sidebar from gmail / google calendar / google drive - have a desktop client on the task bar - print your list, or copy the whole list content into clipboard - you simply miss the old "canvas" then this extension is for you!
- (2019-12-10) Dave Ghidiu: I've been waiting for a web-based interface for Google Tasks for a while. This is the best way to devote screen to Google Tasks. Thanks so so so much for making my workflow so much better!
- (2019-12-10) uv web: Was auf den 1.Blick auffällt ist, dass die wichtige Suchfunktion fehlt...
- (2019-12-10) Sergei Korobochkin: Просто и функционально!
- (2019-12-09) Paul Beriault: So far this is awesome. Thank you. I would pay for this. I would donate for this.
- (2019-12-09) Fabian Mrusek: Einfach gut, vor allem mit der "Anpinnen" Funktion
- (2019-12-07) Oleg NA: Great add-on, it returns me the old functionality of Google tasks which I miss a lot. Now using Microsoft To-Do but it is horribly buggy in comparison to Google tasks
- (2019-12-06) Allan Schneider: I came across this extension quite by accident, but it is exactly what I have been wanting!
- (2019-12-05) Michael Toon: You can't sort the tasks by Due date........ well I don't think you can. I can't figure out how to do it.....
- (2019-12-05) Jaime Eduardo Sainte-Marie Rojas: ¡Genial extensión! Solo extraño que, así como es posible agregar fecha, poder agregar hora
- (2019-12-04) Frank Castle: Really impressed with this app this far. Still needs to have dark mode, time for task, and reoccurring task as well. I believe that once the developer can get this updates in , this will be a five star in my book. Great start and look forward to seeing any new features and updates. I hope they dont abandon this app like other developers do. This has so much potential.
- (2019-12-04) Christopher Thompson: Nice! Thank you
- (2019-12-04) Paul Fagg: At last, I can print my task list again! Great app, please keep up the good work, if you could add a small bit of the description txt under the task name, like a outlook preview that would be great
- (2019-12-03) Federico Fini: Fantastic, what I was looking for! The "Pin tab" is very usefull
- (2019-12-03) Victor Amo: Get back all we missed since tasks' last version: more space and lists sorted alphabetically!
- (2019-12-03) Mike Franks: Awesome. I rely on GTasks so much, thank you for this.. Good job!
- (2019-12-03) Lucia Rojano: Thank you so much! Been looking for something like this for ages, makes life much easier. Great work, thanks again!
- (2019-11-28) Quatie: Cant add a time using this extension and also would be great if there was a dark mode option as it's so bright.
- (2019-11-26) Giel Verbeeck: Been waiting for this for a long time!
- (2019-11-23) Yuriy Putsan: Good
- (2019-11-14) Michael Potter: It took only two seconds and I knew this would be awesome. Thanks for this work of art that makes my life easier!
- (2019-11-11) Gary Lord: Finally Google Tasks is a usable Task Manager. Well done
- (2019-11-09) Demi Pape: Well done in giving us the equivalent of canvas view. It's even better than that in design. Now all that's needed is an option to sort the list of task lists into alpha/ascii order. :-)
- (2019-11-05) 김지홍: Works as it says and it is great.
- (2019-10-29) Eddy Hui: Thank you so much. It really helps me.
- (2019-10-28) Dan Schneider: Bravo! Much needed. Why isn't Google doing this?! Do notifications work in the tab or the "separate app"?
- (2019-12-10, v:1.5.9) P Cooper: Make tasks's notes more accessible
Hi. Thank you very much for providing this great extension! The only hope I have with it is that it seems to be impossible to easily get at the notes associated with a task, e.g. to copy all tasks in a list with all their notes to the clipboard. Could you possibly include an option to include the full notes text in the tasks list display or, at least, to do so in the 'printer friendly' view? Many thanks!
- (2019-12-05, v:1.5.8) John Zehr: Full screen for GTasks
- (2019-12-02, v:1.5.6) Rachel Schaefer: Can't login
I installed the extension and clicked the "sign in to google tasks" button. It opened another tab on chrome and I signed in successfully, but my tasks won't load on the extension. It just keeps saying "sign in to google tasks". I have restarted my browser and my computer and this did not solve the problem.
- (2019-12-01, v:1.5.6) Richard Aslett: Completed items - view to print
I see how to do this now. Thanks.
- (2019-12-01, v:1.5.6) Richard Aslett: Completed items...
This is such a good move! Thanks for your development of this product. Question: when I mark an item as done.....where does it go :) ? I would like to print off every now and then and see where I have completed certain things. Is that possible?
- (2019-11-25, v:1.5.3) Harold Treysse: Full Screen for Google Tasks - Chrom
Unfortunately, I can not enter repetitions, such as weekly. Will that be changed?
- (2019-11-17, v:1.5.3) Daniel Beaudoin: Time
Hi there, Great stuff. Is there a way to add the time for the task. This is possible in the gmail mode, but I can't find it here?
- (2019-10-28, v:1.2.6) Dan Schneider: Last suggestion: Multiple Google accounts
Not sure if this is possible, but it would be great to be able to view tasks from multiple Google accounts (e.g. a personal account and a work account).
- (2019-10-28, v:1.2.6) Dan Schneider: "By Date" sort needs "Indent" and "Add subtask," too
Please add the "Indent" and "Add Subtask" functions while tasks are sorted by date, too, just like currently exists in the default "manual sort" list view. This will allow the user to do these actions without changing the sort back and forth.
- (2019-10-28, v:1.2.6) Dan Schneider: Bravo ... Suggesting sorts, but more importantly -- Multi record edit
Bravo ... This is awesome. ..... Google should be doing this, because the side bar in Calendar is not sufficient (and "one at a time" in the Calendar grid view is just untenable). //-------> "Yes please" on the sort option for Tasklists; and having a setting for default sort for tasks as 'By date' would be great, too. //-------> But omg ... I'll petition that you be canonized as a saint if you can figure out how to make "multiple edit" happen. I regularly want to change the date or time for 3 or 4 at a time, and opening each to edit them individually just seems unnecessary at this point.
- (2019-10-22, v:1.2.6) Na Se: Problem of lists order
Hi. Thank you for nice extension. Lists order of extension different lists order of google tasks web. I'd like to fix it. Thank you again.