This extension replaces the new tab page with an app for managing Google Tasks
Replaces the default new tab page in Chrome with an app for managing your google tasks.
- (2018-12-29) Chelle Belle: Broken You are directed to log in, you log in, it asks you to allow access, you accept, you are redirected to a page of text like so "User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: /search/about Allow: /search/static Allow: /search/howsearchworks Disallow: /sdch Disallow: /groups Disallow: /index.html? ... ..." Open a new tab to repeat process.
- (2018-04-11) Jenn Russell: Giving it 2 stars because the concept is awesome.. now, if it worked properly I'd be happy to boost that up! As of now, it sends me in a log in loop with a page full of code but no task list!
- (2015-08-17) Saman Bassam: great and simple
- (2018-05-09, v:0.1.1) Michael Leenheer: Code error
When I sign in I can get past the stage of allowing permissions, and then it loads a page with a long line of code like this: User-agent: * Disallow: /search Allow: /search/about Allow: /search/static Allow: /search/howsearchworks Disallow: /sdch Disallow: /groups (and a full screen of additional stuff.)
- (2018-04-11, v:0.1.1) Jenn Russell: Does not work
adding a new tab loads a second tab asking for google log in. after submitting credentials, sends me to a page full of text (looks almost like code?) but does not function properly.
- (2018-02-07, v:0.1.1) Michele Pinamonti: Not working
This extension looks like a great must-have one, but unfortunately it does not seem to work, at least with the latedt version of google chrome...