A full featured task manager to accompany your Todo.txt file and smartphone apps.
- (2020-04-09) Kevin Golding: Just started using the app and was loving it, but since the last update on the 7/4/20 my tasks are no longer displayed despite the icon counter showing the number of tasks correctly. :(
- (2020-02-15) Eric Schultz: Very simple and intuitive interface with a lot of choices for personalization (in so much as a simple To Do list manager needs). Works perfectly with Todo.txt format so in a pinch I can edit the file directly.
- (2019-12-21) Jorgen Bodde: Dropbox will not connect. It reports with an error. I feel a bit crippled as I have an app that is wonderful, a text editor but I would really like to see my todo.txt list in a chrome extension.
- (2019-09-18) tadly: Requires a SUBSCRIPTION to use the Dark Theme? I don't mind supporting development (I am a open source developer myself) but monetization in this day and age is getting out of hand. Thanks but no thanks.
- (2019-08-12) Vlad Terin: Excellent extension.
- (2018-11-25) 佐川佑: プロジェクト名を日本語にすることはできるのですが、 タスクの追加・編集画面でお勧めタグとして拾いあげてくれない点が不満足です（自分で打ち込めばいいのですが）。 複数行（複数タスク）をまとめて追加するモードがあり、そこは便利。
- (2018-11-04) Vahid Mohammadi: When I click on connect to dropbox, it just hangs in loading and the spinner spins for ever
- (2018-08-29) Gabor Lengyel: My only suggestion so far is to refine access rights on Dropbox - this extension doesn't need access to all the Dropbox files. Otherwise it looks great!
- (2018-08-17) Sylvain Comte: Would be perfect if single local file supported. So it would be possible to sync with many cloud support (owncloud / nextcloud, Gdrive...)
- (2018-08-06) Ilias Sarris: The extension is very good, I tested it briefly but I don't want to use Dropbox on my main PC. When will Google Drive be supported?
- (2018-06-28) Luis Fernando Franco: Looks fine, after some troublesome configuration, slashes vs. backslashes, home directory and such
- (2018-06-27) michael chalk: really enjoy this app, decided on this one after i've tried most of the todo.txt apps
- (2018-04-28) Anton Golovin: Забил весь свой список. Выкинул листочек с ним и при следующем запуске браузера программа не запустилась. При нажатии на значок ничего не происходит.
- (2017-12-16) Ivan Costa: Não funciona... Aparentemente se conecta ao Dropbox, mas não sincroniza nem grava os arquivos.
- (2017-09-21) Jaci ss: Wonderful. Hotkeys! Hotkeys that make sense! Autocomplete drop-downs! Intuitive and has all the major features I would expect. I would like the ability to use a local file instead of Dropbox, but that's not enough to stop me from loving this extension. Thank you very very much for your time, Aditya.
- (2017-05-14) Gersivan Oliveira: Lista de tarefas TXT desativada.
- (2015-08-19) Andreas Zweili: Guess it's okay for Dropbox users. Would be nice if it could access local files.
- (2015-02-16) David Beckwith: Works very well and helps me manage tasks at my work pc. Thank you!
- (2014-07-01) Gavin Whyman: Working perfectly for me, great extension. Many thanks!
- (2014-05-11) David Wollmann: Connects to dropbox account, but never loads todo list. Pretty useless so far.
- (2016-08-31, v:22.214.171.124 test release) Rob Marker: Due Dates
Please don't re-write the `due:` tag with capitals like `Due:` this breaks the Due Date functionality of other Todo.txt applications such as TodoTxt.NET.
- (2016-07-25, v:126.96.36.199 test release) Michael T: Is Dropbox a dependency?
I don't want to use Dropbox but I do want to use your extension. Is Dropbox a dependency?
- (2016-06-09, v:188.8.131.52 test release) Travis Hammell: #tag support
It would be great to see tags (with a #) highlighted the same way you show contexts and projects (@, +).
- (2016-01-16, v:184.108.40.206 test release) Brad Boeckmann: Doesn't show tasks
There is a task count shown on the icon but the task list is empty.
- (2015-10-14, v:220.127.116.11) Sa Ran: Erase account
Hello I want tro erase my accout to you. Not ony remove the app but the account at you. I just tried and do not want to continue. Please help me with that.
- (2015-07-03, v:0.0.4.7) Kilian Zott: only usable with dropbox account
hey, for people like me who are not using dropbox for sync: please make it possible to set a local path in settings.
- (2015-05-06, v:0.0.4.7) Markus Kroiß: Delete Tags from List
How can I delete unused Tags from the Tags list. I have a Tag @xyz which is not referenced in todo.txt and done.txt but it is shown in the list. Thanks
- (2014-05-07, v:0.0.2.3) Georg Handwerker: Dropbox connect does not work.
Error (400) It seems the app you were using submitted a bad request. If you would like to report this error to the app's developer, include the information below. More details for developers Invalid redirect_uri: u'chrome-extension://mndijfcodpjlhgjcpcbhncjakaboedbl/js/dropbox-js/chrome_oauth_receiver.html'. It must exactly match one of the redirect URIs you've pre-configured for your app (including the path)