A full featured task manager to accompany your Todo.txt file and smartphone apps.
- (2020-09-14) Michael Daitzman: I've been using a different tool on IOS and MAC and when I switched to a chromebox for a few months while my mac was being repaired needed something to manage my todo.txt file on dropbox. This did the job beautifully - 1. great implementation, integrated perfectly with my swiftodo workflow, 2. VERY responsive developer. If the chromebox or my elementary linux system become part of my workflow this will definitetly be part of my toolchest.
- (2020-07-12) Paulo Gonçalves: Excelente. Simples e ao mesmo tempo completo, na medida certa. Thank you very much!
- (2020-07-02) Julian Winter: Too complicated. No help readily at hand. To do programs are (mostly) for people who are short of time. If it isn't simple and obvious I don't have time to learn it..
- (2020-04-09) Kevin Golding: Just started using the app and was loving it, but since the last update on the 7/4/20 my tasks are no longer displayed despite the icon counter showing the number of tasks correctly. :(
- (2020-02-15) Eric Schultz: Very simple and intuitive interface with a lot of choices for personalization (in so much as a simple To Do list manager needs). Works perfectly with Todo.txt format so in a pinch I can edit the file directly.
- (2019-12-21) Jorgen Bodde: Dropbox will not connect. It reports with an error. I feel a bit crippled as I have an app that is wonderful, a text editor but I would really like to see my todo.txt list in a chrome extension.
- (2019-09-18) tadly: Requires a SUBSCRIPTION to use the Dark Theme? I don't mind supporting development (I am a open source developer myself) but monetization in this day and age is getting out of hand. Thanks but no thanks.
- (2019-08-12) Vlad Terin: Excellent extension.
- (2018-11-25) Task ISO: プロジェクト名を日本語にすることはできるのですが、 タスクの追加・編集画面でお勧めタグとして拾いあげてくれない点が不満足です（自分で打ち込めばいいのですが）。 複数行（複数タスク）をまとめて追加するモードがあり、そこは便利。
- (2018-11-04) Vahid Mohammadi: When I click on connect to dropbox, it just hangs in loading and the spinner spins for ever
- (2018-08-29) Gabor Lengyel: My only suggestion so far is to refine access rights on Dropbox - this extension doesn't need access to all the Dropbox files. Otherwise it looks great!
- (2018-08-17) Sylvain Comte: Would be perfect if single local file supported. So it would be possible to sync with many cloud support (owncloud / nextcloud, Gdrive...)
- (2018-08-06) Ilias Sarris: The extension is very good, I tested it briefly but I don't want to use Dropbox on my main PC. When will Google Drive be supported?
- (2018-06-28) Luis Fernando Franco: Looks fine, after some troublesome configuration, slashes vs. backslashes, home directory and such
- (2018-06-27) michael chalk: really enjoy this app, decided on this one after i've tried most of the todo.txt apps
- (2018-04-28) Anton Golovin: Забил весь свой список. Выкинул листочек с ним и при следующем запуске браузера программа не запустилась. При нажатии на значок ничего не происходит.
- (2017-12-16) Ivan Costa: Não funciona... Aparentemente se conecta ao Dropbox, mas não sincroniza nem grava os arquivos.
- (2017-09-21) Jaci ss: Wonderful. Hotkeys! Hotkeys that make sense! Autocomplete drop-downs! Intuitive and has all the major features I would expect. I would like the ability to use a local file instead of Dropbox, but that's not enough to stop me from loving this extension. Thank you very very much for your time, Aditya.
- (2017-05-14) Gersivan Oliveira: Lista de tarefas TXT desativada.
- (2015-08-19) Andreas Zweili: Guess it's okay for Dropbox users. Would be nice if it could access local files.
- (2015-02-16) David Beckwith: Works very well and helps me manage tasks at my work pc. Thank you!
- (2014-07-01) Gavin Whyman: Working perfectly for me, great extension. Many thanks!
- (2014-05-11) David Wollmann: Connects to dropbox account, but never loads todo list. Pretty useless so far.
- (2016-08-31, v:22.214.171.124 test release) Rob Marker: Due Dates
Please don't re-write the `due:` tag with capitals like `Due:` this breaks the Due Date functionality of other Todo.txt applications such as TodoTxt.NET.
- (2016-07-25, v:126.96.36.199 test release) Michael T: Is Dropbox a dependency?
I don't want to use Dropbox but I do want to use your extension. Is Dropbox a dependency?
- (2016-06-09, v:188.8.131.52 test release) Travis Hammell: #tag support
It would be great to see tags (with a #) highlighted the same way you show contexts and projects (@, +).
- (2016-01-16, v:184.108.40.206 test release) Brad Boeckmann: Doesn't show tasks
There is a task count shown on the icon but the task list is empty.
- (2015-10-14, v:220.127.116.11) Sa Ran: Erase account
Hello I want tro erase my accout to you. Not ony remove the app but the account at you. I just tried and do not want to continue. Please help me with that.
- (2015-07-03, v:0.0.4.7) Kilian Zott: only usable with dropbox account
hey, for people like me who are not using dropbox for sync: please make it possible to set a local path in settings.
- (2015-05-06, v:0.0.4.7) Markus Kroiß: Delete Tags from List
How can I delete unused Tags from the Tags list. I have a Tag @xyz which is not referenced in todo.txt and done.txt but it is shown in the list. Thanks
- (2014-05-07, v:0.0.2.3) Georg Handwerker: Dropbox connect does not work.
Error (400) It seems the app you were using submitted a bad request. If you would like to report this error to the app's developer, include the information below. More details for developers Invalid redirect_uri: u'chrome-extension://mndijfcodpjlhgjcpcbhncjakaboedbl/js/dropbox-js/chrome_oauth_receiver.html'. It must exactly match one of the redirect URIs you've pre-configured for your app (including the path)