Easily create tasks for GQueues - the leading Google-integrated task management system for people and teams.
The GQueues Chrome Extension allows you to easily create tasks while browsing any web page. If you select "From web page," the current web page's title will be used as the task description and a link to the page will be inserted into the notes. ------------------------------------------------------ GQueues ------------------------------------------------------ https://www.gqueues.com GQueues is the leading Google-integrated task management service for people and teams. With GQueues you get: - 2-way syncing with Google Calendar - Attachments with Google Drive integration - Gmail integration to create tasks out of emails - Collaboration with others so you can manage lists together - Tagging and Smart Queues for flexible organization - Assignments so you can delegate work - Repeating tasks - Subtasks - Email and SMS reminders for tasks with due dates - Simple keyboard shortcuts - A task Inbox so you can create tasks via email, IM or directly from your calendar - Search - Android App for phones and tablets - iOS app for iPhones and iPads
- (2018-01-25) NB Driggers: Insanely useful, as is Gqueues itself.
- (2018-01-20) Stephen Fiksdal: Now requiring subscription; can't endorse it
- (2017-10-23) Nish Thenuwara: love it, still on free trial period but happy to for full version.
- (2017-10-23) Сергей Макаров: Nice GQueues companion extension. Creates tasks on-the-fly.
- (2015-12-15) Hugo Villafañe: Agrega tareas vinculadas a un email o webpage, simplemente con un botón y opcionalmente con una mas detallada configuración avanzada. Y funciona perfecto!
- (2015-12-15) Luis Fernando Robledano Esteban: For me it works almost perfect. I use repetitive tasks all the time and I miss to have that functionality in this extension (which otherwise is available in Gqueues itself).
- (2015-01-09) A K I R A F U D O: É vírus @[email protected]
- (2014-11-26) Nathan Ericson: Uber handy. Use it every day.
- (2014-11-10) Mark Einersen: Very handy tool for one of my must-have apps. Use it all the time, as I spend a lot of time within Chrome.
- (2014-11-07) Signum Financial Services: Works perfect for our company
- (2014-10-06) Chris Yankoviak: Pretty much does what it needs to do. You can make a task connected to a website or web email and edit all the pertinent info. GQueues is my favorite todo app for my desktop and mobile combined. It's flexible and thorough without being too complicated to be useful.
- (2014-08-08) Scott Andrew: nearly perfect. would love to be able to put to top of bottom of list as a new item sometimes needs to go to the top
- (2014-03-03) Сергей Макаров: Отличное дополнение (интеграция с URL) к отличному сервису управления задачами. Да и просто структурирования контента в виде аутлайна.
- (2013-11-29) Hydrocentre Hydroponics: great
- (2013-09-16) Kristen Kannen: I love GQueues. I recommend it to anyone I meet. Color coding, tagging, notes, due dates, smart queues, mobile access. I use it every day.
- (2013-07-11) Mark Gavin: Great integration with Google Calendar! Make task management much more efficient.
- (2013-02-07) David Schoen: Needs more functionality (i.e. view task queues). Als shouldn't have to wait for it to poll the server before displaying a dialog to add a new task.
- (2012-11-08) Jordan Lippman: i love this extension.
- (2012-08-20) Barb Stainman: Should let me review the list as well as add to it.
- (2012-04-28) Ann Roubik: GQueues has been extremely helpful. The extension is almost perfect, but there is no option to mark a new task as repeating when adding a task. I have to go into my queues to get that done.
- (2012-04-18) Tim Jasper: Great App.