Turn emails into actionable tasks with GQueues - the leading Google-integrated task management system for people and teams.
GQueues for Gmail allows you to easily turn emails into tasks. Link to the email, or attach the email to the task and view it directly inside GQueues. Great for sharing or assigning tasks to other. Streamline email processing and take control of your inbox with GQueues for Gmail. Works with both Gmail and G Suite accounts.
- (2018-05-29) Kevin Pereira: Good extension but does not render correctly in new GMail. Button is misaligned.
- (2018-01-16) Joe Dufresne: Indispensable for managing my queues. Can't wait for the Google Inbox extension!
- (2017-03-21) Richard Roe: Installed on Windows 10 machine. Does not work. Author sent a fix after several days. Was unexpected and welcomed as it fixed the issue!
- (2017-02-05) James Allen Willis: Only works with one Gmail account. If you have more than one Gmail account, you can't use the Create Task button or it throws an error. Thought this was fixed, but it's not.
- (2016-04-28) David Lax: I have been reasonably happy with gqueues because it allows me to assign tasks to my EA and because of the gadget, but now the gmail gadget seems to go away and when I reinstall it, it allows me to create a task but when I save the task, it just spins and does not save the task. Any help?
- (2016-04-15) Michele Engel: I would love it if it worked. I've used this for years and really liked it because it makes it quick and easy to create a task out of an email message. It has a great sorting and segmenting tool that lets the user organize tasks by project, by date due, and by tags, and it also allows creation of smart lists for fast retrieval based on variety of useful criteria. I love the fact that the created task can be linked to the email it's related to or the task can contain the text of that email in it's "Notes" section. HOWEVER, over the past couple of months, I've had to continually uninstall the extension and then reinstall it in order to get it to show up in my Gmail account. Sometimes I just have to disable and then enable it again. I should not need to do that; it should be available each time I use Gmail once it's installed. I suspect there's been a coding change change in a recent version of Chrome, and that's where the problem is. Whatever it is, though, it needs to be fixed NOW>
- (2016-03-02) Laure Marmontel: Does not install on Windows 10. Create a Task box appears in Gmail but nothing happens when clicking it. But installed perfectly on my old Windows 7 laptop. But that's not the laptop I need to use. Therefore app and extension are useless. Would give it zero star.
- (2016-01-15) Jim Gregory: GQueues without Chrome extensions is a fantastic productivity tool. very well worth $25/yr. Add this Gmail extension and create ToDos which can include the text of an email or a link to it.
- (2015-11-17) Hans Hokka: It isn't free after all :(.
- (2015-10-23) Walker Hicks: It only works when you open an email in a widow, but it works well for your own tasks. If you try to assign the task to a co-worker they often can't see the email or attachments.
- (2015-05-03) Cindy Pool Doctor: GQueues for Gmail is great! It's an affordable way to keep everyone in my company on the same page. I can turn an email into a task, add the task to a project, calendar it, and best of all,I can efficiently collaborate with my coworkers. This is replacing the old system of physically handing someone a handwritten, "While You Were Out" crammed with information. I highly recommend GQueues for Gmail. The subsequent increases in productivity (and reductions in, "But I TOLD you ..." office meetings) make GQueues worth ten times the price.
- (2015-04-07) jay ghee: create a task with a click, includes the email so you don't even need to type what the task is gonna be or have it there as a resource for the task... AWESOME!
- (2015-03-27) Silvio Coluccio: semplice e pratico. Consigliato
- (2014-12-29) Martin Bucher: Integration in den Webclient auf dem PC top! Leider nicht in der Android App ..
- (2014-11-14) Scott Andrew: outstanding - yet again... I love GQueues. Can we have a tick box to put to top or bottom of the Queue though. Sometimes I have to go into the queue and move it to the top (my default is to the bottom) - I could use another queue for urgents though
- (2014-11-07) David Draft: Another great addition. Keeps GQueues position secure as head of the pack. Excellent follow-on to earlier announcement of becoming a Google for Work Premier Partner.
- (2014-11-07) Signum Financial Services: Great help improves efficiency
- (2014-11-06) Johan de Vries: was waiting for this feature, and now it's there! Task management has never been more complete & easy. Great job.
- (2014-11-05) Ronan McCabe: very handy
- (2014-11-05) Pedro Lima: This proves why Gqueues worth paying for.
- (2014-11-05) Jake Orlowitz: This is the kind of intuitive and regular update to GQueues that reflects a commitment to efficiency, and continuing integration with Google products. I like it.