Yanado turns your Gmail into powerful collaboration tool. Create tasks and turn emails into tasks within seconds.
Yanado lets you create and manage your tasks and projects without leaving your Gmail. CREATE TASKS FROM EMAILS - Create tasks from emails with a single click, add them to projects and set reminders. - Easily find email related to the tasks just by clicking on the task in the list. TASK MANAGEMENT - Create tasks and TO-DO lists in seconds within your Gmail. - Use tags to improve search and organization of your tasks. - Create custom statuses to support your own processes. SHARE TASKS - Delegate tasks and discuss details with your team members. PROJECT MANAGEMENT - Manage project progress and track who is doing what in your team. DUE DATES & REMINDERS - Never miss a deadline again by setting due date and reminders on your tasks (synced with Google Calendar). REAL TIME NOTIFICATIONS - Receive project updates right inside your Gmail and reduce the number of emails you are getting. SUBTASKS - Subtasks are great way to breakdown complex task into smaller steps. VISUALISE YOUR WORK -Choose between a simple list or a kanban-view with cards to easily visualize your work. GREAT FOR - If you spend majority of your time within your Gmail and you have lots of tasks to manage, Yanado is perfect tool for you to help you get organized better without leaving your Gmail. For details about pricing, check the pricing page on our website.
- (2021-12-18) Nefer Lopez: This product seems to be dead. I submitted three support tickets and haven't heard back in over a week.
- (2021-09-02) Blair Allen: LOVED this app for quite some time, but it seems somewhat abandoned. The mobile app is significantly lacking to integrate with gmail/mail. For desktop use it is amazing.
- (2021-04-03) Donato Diorio: installed it. did not work. Asked for group name, but could not edit the field. Looks like no QA testing before release.
- (2019-11-22) Дмитрий Захарченко: Super tool for everyday use in common life and work tasks.
- (2019-10-22) Israel Law Team: Yanado is my favorite task management system, simple yet complex! Hands down love it and would give 6 stars if I could. One question for Ivan, does Yanado have a desktop app or is there a workaround? I don't absolutely need it since you are so nicely integrated into gmail and there are so many viewing options, but it would be nice to have.
- (2019-05-14) Eunji M: Really Really Thank you. Also thank you for offering a free version. This is the best among what I've tried so far. Truly!
- (2019-04-18) Muhamad Farchan Fathurrahman: I like it after being developed to yanado 2..
- (2019-02-19) Rivkah Maor: GREAT TOOL!!! Love it !!! great integration with the gmail
- (2018-12-02) Joseph Shields: Great product MUCH better than the others out there & I have tried them all... Sort'd, Drag, Flow-e... Yanado really is the best of the bunch. The best thing about Yanado is that appears to be very simple and easy to use (which it is), but as you use it more and want to do more with it, there is plenty of functionality under the hood. Like adding custom fields, tags, filtered views...
- (2018-11-28) Steph Sario: Absolutely thrilled about this extension! Biggest benefits to me are converting email to task, being able to assign it to someone else, and being able to add emails to my recurring tasks (all within my inbox!). Also love the fact that you only pay for how many users you have (not in increments of 5 or more). Thank you Ivan and team for creating this powerful tool that has hugely increased my productivity!
- (2018-10-03) Total Beauty: is not working right now
- (2018-09-26) Thank you so much for this app. Just so that people have context i tried the following apps and believe it or not, paid for it too. I could not use it for more than 2 days as it was taking more time to get into their app process. That's the story of every app now a days. You need to get into their app process, get used to their user interface and most importantly, its always about how to collaborate (like we dont have a million tools out there for that) which is ironically more time consuming because you got to get your team in and then it helps in your productivity. Yanado starts from me, and goes up to the team. Absolutely loved Yanado's approach Here are couple of apps i tried and which took more time than save time : Basecamp Gmelius Flow Trello Asana Microsoft Project Sortd. Yanado fits right into my gmail (no more integrations and making the integrations work, everything in yanado is realtime and right there). The learning curve is small. It just works and delivers from day 1. Its been 2 weeks and my usage has only increased! Thank you so much!
- (2018-08-19) Slaven Gajovic: Love it. Works Great!
- (2018-08-09) Drew Sohn: I've looked forever for a system that helps me visualize the inner workings of my business so that I feel like I can be on top of all things pertinent! Yanado helps me deparmentalize my whole business and keeps my vision and thoughts organized, but more importantly, visible! I can't seize opportunities if I can see my opportunities! I can never see the forest through the trees, now I've got an aerial view of the entire forest. I don't need all the bells and whistles this platform offers. I'm not forgetting or dropping the ball on my project/Client tasks. This tool is helping me scale my business! I'd give it 10 stars if it was allowed!
- (2018-08-04) Florian Stangl: by far the nicest one arround. timesaver / lifesaver!
- (2018-08-01) P-A WY-CH: cette application installe à chaque fois le module français france et ne propose pas de module français suisse. C'est une très mauvaise idée de faire des économies de développement qui restreignent les choix des utilisateurs. Je désinstalle.
- (2018-06-30) Corinne Cordon: I've got to echo what Peter said: beautiful, elegant, functional, and the developers are AWESOME! I have tried every task mgmt extension on chrome and this one beats them hands down. Make sure you talk to the developers so you can figure out all of the bells and whistles. The best thing? I can assign tasks to anyone I want, it syncs with Salesforce through the calendar sync, and I can review what tasks have been done. No other software manages "assigned to" as well as this app. And I think the pricing is fantasic.
- (2018-06-13) Robin Besotes: I really liked it, but never could find a work around for temp or contract assistants. Don't want to purchase a year for temporary help.
- (2018-05-09) Andrea Strobl: Seamlessly working within gmail - the perfect tool for an always empty Inbox. Highlights are for me the individual unlimited categories and the different ways you can sort them as well as the option to make tasks recurring.
- (2018-05-09) Peter Spiro: This is, in my humble opinion, one of the best pieces of software I have ever encountered. It is beautiful, elegant, functional, and complete. I love this product.
- (2018-05-08) Frank Sellingsloh: For me this is by far the best productivity tool on the market. Now you can leave Trello and Todoist behind as Yanado brings together the best parts of both.
- (2018-05-03) Lasse Pedersen: What a great tool! I have been test-driving two licenses for a couple of weeks. Sure, you can see it is still a "young" thing - but they have managed REALLY well to edge it into the GMail interface in a smooth way. More features can be done (such as, I would like to make it even faster to bundle emails in a task as they arrive - and also, if it becomes possible to create tasks directly from files in Google Docs WHERE THE FILE IS LINKED from the start (like mails) then it would be perfect! Also, linked folders would be great (even just the URL) - in order to have a place to bundle project support info easily). The Android app is also quite neat, even though it is still beta. Overall, the team has solved/integrated all the most important things in a great way, with good usability. (Therefore I give 5 tacos even if there is potential for more things - it is the best I have seen). I am taking this tool in use as the backbone to get my emails under control, plus a fair deal of my workflows. (Google docs directly to linked tasks would take care of the rest!).
- (2018-05-02) Kyle Weimer: Yanado is absolutely awesome. I'm getting myself and my team more organized by the minute, and that means more deals, and selling, and less fidgeting around with clunky PM software that doesn't mesh well anyway. Love that you can have Daily, Weekly, Monthly, recurring tasks for projects as well as sub-tasks, so you can micro schedule your project tasks! Ivan's customer service has been top notch as well. He feels like a friend. Highly Recommended. A+++
- (2018-04-30) Rami M. Amin: This app is a go-to for project management, task management, email GTD tool, web bookmark tool, and team collaboration. It is so simple to the point you can turn it into any workflow you like. The Android app is really functional and not a dumb web wrapper you see in some apps. Once you read an email it moves it to a different view, no need even to swipe! The Chrome extension is superb. One click and you can send the web page you are viewing into its board in your KanBan. The app also works outside your Gmail (though you still need to log in with your Google account). For the webapp, you can simply go to https://app.yanado.com/. The regular inside your email view is brilliant. It doesn't get in my way and takes a click to show or hide. I have to mention that I like the icon and design, though I think it is going to get a new design really soon :) As an Evernote Community Leader, I tried the integration first and it kind of works. Honestly, I am not a fan of the way it integrates through Zapier. I really hope Ivan can take this super tool to make a mega KanBan monster with direct Evernote integration (insert Note from Evernote the way I can insert a Google Doc / file from the drive). Regarding teams, you can add or remove team members with a click from within your account settings. You can use Yanado with your clients this way by adding them to a team and removing them once the project has finished. I can also use the free version to organize my other accounts and use the paid one to Get Things Done on my main account. Wish Ivan and all in Yanado the very productive best. Rami M. Amin @RmTux rmtux.com (Open Productivity: Coming Soon)
- (2018-04-28) Krish: Amazing integration between email and tasks. Takes away so much of hassle to link those two. This is how task management should be. You don't have to worry about something that directly adds value to your task management. Yanado understood it perfectly in this extension. Well done, Yanado team! Looking forward to your continued updates.
- (2018-04-25) Chris Davis: I first came across Yanado almost a year ago and was immediately impressed. The integration between Yanado and Gmail is stellar and natural to use. I'm a big fan of Kanban tools, and this one does not disappoint. Not to mention, Yanado is a powerful task manager and allows the flexibility of viewing, sorting, and managing tasks in various ways, including a more traditional list format. It works beautifully without issue, is very intuitive, and provides a lot of power and the ability to customize easily, including with Custom Fields, Tags, Task Templates, and Statuses. The mobile app also works great and doesn't skimp on usability. I love the integrations, especially those with Google Calendar and Google Drive. I live and work on my Google Calendar, and the no-hassle integration between my e-mail, task management, and calendar that Yanado creates is a lifesaver. The ability to add tasks directly from web pages using the browser plugin makes it very easy to catch things outside my e-mail and centrally manage them all from one place. I use Yanado day in and day out. Yanado is a killer productivity tool, and I just love it!
- (2018-04-24) Rickard Armiento: Fantastic integration of project planning and email organization. Yanado is the best tool I've found to keep track of all the many things I have to do and the contexts to which they belong. It is easy from the screenshots to think that "it just looks like Trello inside Gmail." But when trying it out, the tight integration with your email really shines. The Kanban boards become not just a repository for tasks, but also a 'Gmail label system on steroids' where you can organize your emails with the tasks they belong to. I just wouldn't have time to bother with that if I had to flip between Gmail and another tool. I particularly like Yanado's 'All Tasks' list, that overlays all cards from all lists + allows a boolean search. This is very powerful and still feels very quick and easy to use. If you are using Gmail, this is a planning tool you really should try!
- (2018-04-23) Jakob Bader: Yanado is awesome, and there is a great team behind it. After working with Yanado for some time now, I can highly recommend it. It integrates seamlessly with Gmail, looking marvelous. For me, it did replace Streak and Trello. I can't wait for the email tracking feature, which to my understanding is being worked on. This will be the icing on this incredible product.
- (2018-04-16) Dennis Abad: love this app! already seeing improvements in my workflow with new clients coming in. hehe
- (2021-01-22, v:184.108.40.206) donya baesalat: خرابی ایمیل
سلام مدتیه از اینستا باید ایمیل تایید دریافت کنم اینستا پیغام میده ک ب فلان ادرس ایمیل ارسال شد ولی هرچ منتظرم دریافتم خبری نیست هرزنامه سرزدم مهم وب روزرسانی عمومی د هیچی جواب نگرفتم
- (2021-01-16, v:220.127.116.11) Lennart Wern: gmail
varför får jag inte fram mitt gmail?=
- (2021-01-16, v:18.104.22.168) Lennart Wern: gmail
varför kan jag inte få fram mitt gmail?
- (2021-01-16, v:22.214.171.124) Lennart Wern: JAG KAN INTE FÅ FRAM MITT GMAIL
HUR SKALL JAG FÅ FRAM MITT GMAIL
- (2020-12-21, v:126.96.36.199) Steven Lapham: List Gmail made into Yanado Tasks
From GMAIL I see that if a particular email was made into an YANADO task the YANADO icon associated to that email changes color. Is there a method to list the emails that were created into YANADO tasks - from gmail
- (2020-02-27, v:188.8.131.52) Allen JR: recover deleted items and phone app
1- Hi. How can I retrieve a deleted task item? 2- Do you have an iphone app?
- (2019-12-30, v:184.108.40.206) mohammadreza bangtavakoli: Mohammadreza bangtavakoli
The question is regarding my two childeren that are stock in Canada in the past five years and since you guys have a lot of power human rights also is behind Canada ,but in the long way we are talking about it which how easy i will chalenge you .Regads mohammadreza bangtavakoli.
- (2019-11-22, v:220.127.116.11) Дмитрий Захарченко: How 2 create task from Gmail for Android?
There is no way to do that. You should create addon for Gmail addons availabe to use.
- (2019-10-13, v:18.104.22.168) said hout: حوات سعيد 2126933378 الدار البيضاء المغرب
- (2019-07-20, v:22.214.171.124) Data Safety
Why Yanado needs edit permission. Ideally only read permission should be ok. It's a high risk if admin level access is granted to Yanado of ones email.
- (2019-06-28, v:126.96.36.199) casper Pedersen: dedonocomehome
saysaywhat you do
- (2019-05-17, v:188.8.131.52) Tamás Verdes: Share
Great plugin! Is it possible to share task between accounts?
- (2019-05-13, v:184.108.40.206) Antoine Dujardin: How ????????
All I get is a message : "Authenticate Yanado from your gmail in order to be able to create tasks from pages." How can i authenticate in Gmail ???
- (2019-03-15, v:220.127.116.11) Shannon McAlister: Cursor Jumping
Yanando is causing cursor jumping within Gmail compose. Can't finish typing an email address before the cursor jumps to the body of the email. Problem stopped when extension disabled. Been going on for months.
- (2019-02-27, v:18.104.22.168) Maribel Pascual: I'm unable to authenticate Yanado with GSuite
Hi there, I'm trying to set this up but all I'm getting is this message: Oops, sorry something when wrong. Please close this window and try again. I've done this several times, uninstalled the Chrome extension as well but no luck?
- (2019-02-22, v:22.214.171.124) Ben Delville: Cannot use Gmail Extension
All I get is a message that says "Authenticate Yanado from your gmail in order to be able to create tasks from pages." Please provide detailed instructions on how to do so.
- (2019-02-07, v:126.96.36.199) Ajay Phadke: Not showing up in google!
Yanado has completely stopped showing up in gmail. Any suggestions??