Turn your cluttered email interface into a neat workspace for Tasks, Emails, Meetings and Projects.
OVERVIEW ˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉ How much time do you lose in your day managing your email? Sortd transforms your cluttered Inbox into an organized, all-in-one workspace in your Gmail for managing Tasks, Emails, Teamwork and Projects. FEATURES ˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉ ✭ Works inside Gmail (no need to switch to another app for your priorities) ✭ Neat multi-list Trello-style layout ✭ Drag and Drop to prioritize your emails ✭ Manage ToDo's and emails in the same Workspace ✭ Rename your lists so Sortd works the way you work ✭ Don't like the subject of an email? Rename it ✭ Group multiple conversations together ✭ Follow-up list ✭ Reminders BENEFITS ˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉ ✭ Plan & prioritize email visually... the way your mind works. ✭ Manage Tasks and Email from an uncluttered Day Planner and get focused. ✭ Never drop a ball again. ✭ Customize Sortd to fit your Team's needs. ✭ Collaborate seamlessly with your team. Join 80,000+ CEO's, Professionals and Teams who are getting more done, every day! ⓘ Please send Queries and Feedback through the Sortd Knowledge Base and Ticketing System @ www.sortd.com/faq rather than here.
- (2020-01-15) Soma Guha: WISH your cooperation ,We are Charity service Provider on beheaf of Allmighty,Powerful Loving GOD,the ultimate Creator of everything out of nothing . MAY HE Supply your required Energy FROM his Infinite source of energy & GIVE you new Light to your JOURNEY so that you ultimately succed in your Materialistic LIFE and capable of getting a PLACE in Heaven. On beheaf of International Socialwelfare Organisation.
- (2019-12-10) Vimal Gautam: Gmail Page
- (2019-11-20) Tuan Tang: extention app
- (2019-11-20) Shivakumar Negimani: Top Best for all .. also see my site & Group .. https://spn3187.blogspot.in .. https://t.me/spn3187
- (2019-11-19) بن يحي المعتصم بالله: مسابقة حلم لقد اعلنتم اني فزت وهاتفي هنا في الجزائر 0676740183
- (2019-11-19) Marguerite Goddard: Una buena idea!!!
- (2019-11-08) Lynette Ross: I can't get it uninstalled it never loaded all the way ,not that I opt'd to use it. I was trying to close the dang thing and it took off now I can't get to my Gmail at all it freezes my laptop everytime . I want it all the way gone and for it to quit holding me for ransom . I want it gone WTH !!!!!!
- (2019-10-31) Yonatan Hatsor: Great! Just what I needed!
- (2019-08-29) Charles Markham: I am sorry to give you a 1 star and if you fix this I will retrack this. I'm sold on the software but I CANNOT for the life of me figure out how to download what I am seeing in your demo. I seem to be installing some sort of lighter version and can't install the full PRO version. This is so darn frustrating. I still have high hopes but what a horrible way to introduce me to your product. You should make this seamless to the user.
- (2019-08-19) Deborah Cook: I have pretty much tried every task manager out there from Wunderlist to Asana and everything in between. Sortd has stuck as it is part of my every day workflow. I use my email for all my client interactions and it brings everything together for me in one place. It's simple to use and I am able to organize with lists names as I choose. All in all, I recommend trying it.
- (2019-08-19) Bongani Dube: It is a pretty cool :-) It's changed the way I organize my emails and the email related processes. I use email as a to do list and Sortd has really thought how to make this more of a streamlined system. One mighty happy user.
- (2019-08-19) Martha Spencer: Really love the way this Chrome Extension and the way it is thought out. I allows me to work and customize my email workspace to take control of all of my projects and task. It is pretty easy to understand it and probably the most valuable item for me are the reminders that I can use for following up on items that I need responses on. Totally recommend this one!!
- (2019-07-19) kumarnaik guguloth: IT IS VERY USEFUL
- (2019-07-19) Inam Ul haq: thanks for this great app
- (2019-07-18) Merijn van den Broek: I was really happy with the free extension but as of yesterday im being pestered with a pop up to upgrade my plan. If this continues I will probably uninstall
- (2019-07-18) Andrea Gedeon: A tegnapi frissítés óta folyamatosan lefagy a Gmail és ezt a hibaüzenetet dobja ki "Could not update details in Sortd" - más is járt így?
- (2019-07-16) Paul Radford: Super useful!
- (2019-07-16) MR SR3333B: good
- (2019-07-15) Jonathan White: Love it! I've tried a bunch of email apps. This one if really well thought out.
- (2019-07-12) Thandie Klassen: Top notch Gmail app. I have tried out a number of tools over the years but I felt compelled to leave a review as this one is so useful. I use it for many aspects of my work and I am easily 200% more productive and on top of my email than ever before.
- (2019-06-29) Jenny Faire: I've tried many email apps including of the so called 'cool' ones but Sortd is so much more powerful!
- (2019-06-22) Andy Fried: This is a truly useful app for Gmail. Totally recommend it for anyone who deals with a lot of email and wants to stay organized. The team features are great too. If you are a list person or are into Kanban workflow it's a must.
- (2019-06-22) Anne Bettys: This has been quite a revelation. I've been trying to craft a better way to work with Gmail labels, stars and folders but Sortd takes organization to a whole new level. I'm using the full version of Sortd and that really works. I've also just started testing the team features. I think that is interesting and am going to test it out more.
- (2019-06-12) Jacob White: I truly am seeing great value from Sortd. I work with it alongside my team and its useful for collaborating on any email work. The full version as that gives me more space to organize our work and I am using multiple boards to keep my email organized and at bay. Hope this helps others.
- (2019-06-01) P N: Certainement bien, mais pour d'autres, pas pour moi. Je cherchais une extension ou un logiciel pour classer ma boîte mail, pouvoir trier et supprimer en masse, archiver les emails avec des infos, etc. Mais je n'ai pas réussi à faire cela, et surtout je n'ai pas aimé passer de l'interface Google à celle-ci, car je n'ai pas gagné en lisibilité. Les icônes par exemple sont toutes dessinées en noir sur du blanc. Visuellement, pour améliorer la productivité, il y a mieux. Si l'interface était mieux étudiée, ça permettrait une navigation plus intuitive, et il n'y a pas de "tour" pour prendre en main le logiciel rapidement. Ensuite, le prix est trop élevé pour un utilisateur qui a besoin de fonctions basiques, je pensais que c'était un freemium, mais non. Si je ne peux qu'utiliser la fonction "mail tracking", je peux le faire aussi bien à partir d'un outil gratuit. Je m'attendais à un tri automatique, et un affichage des courriels en catégories, mais ce n'est ni visuellement agréable, ni intuitif.
- (2020-01-24, v:184.108.40.20660) Markus Klein: kann ich das Programm auch auf Deutsch umstellen?
Ich spreche kein Englisch
- (2020-01-24, v:220.127.116.1160) Debbie Kienle: Can't rename list
Can't rename list in basic board that I have added
- (2020-01-23, v:18.104.22.16860) Rochelle Sandberg: I can't rename the lists
I get the option to rename the list but it won't allow me to actually change the list.
- (2020-01-16, v:22.214.171.12460) Jessica D'Cunha: Sortd on macOS Catalina
Hi I recently updated the OS on my iMac to macOS Catalina. Sortd wont let me sign in at all. Can you help?
- (2020-01-15, v:126.96.36.19960) Danny Pratt: Dark Theme
A dark theme would be amazing. It is easier on us designer eyes looking at dark autocad all day. The current scheme feels like you are looking directly at the sun. Please create this functionality!
- (2020-01-15, v:188.8.131.5260) Danny Pratt: Draft Folder is Empty
Good Day, This add-on has made my life EXPONENTIALLY more organized. I honestly don't know how I got organized prior to using this. I am having an issue however. When I click on the drafts tab on the left, it does about a 7 second search, then shows no results. When I do the same with the Sortd skin removed from GMail, the drafts are all there. This is starting to get tough to overlook. I eventually found drafts in the platform. It can be found in the email that you started the reply in. The only problem is it does not tell you there is an ongoing draft for that particular email. It only shows a read email. This means you have to go through each email to see if there is a draft tied to it, or go back to gmail and get the details, then re-open sortd. Is there something I am doing wrong here? I really love this add-on, and we have a G-suite company, so we occasionally mass deploy a G-suite paid addon for the entire company. This is easily the best mail sorting and reminder platform I have found to date. The small issues like the one above are the only thing from preventing my lobbying to make it standard issue! Please advise
- (2020-01-03, v:184.108.40.20660) Donna Johnson Dehmler: Payment method change
Hello, I need to change my payment method. Please help!
- (2020-01-02, v:220.127.116.1160) Samir Kumar Luha: Error : To pay for premium service
I am not able to upgrade plan Error : "Could not load stripe to process payment"
- (2019-12-10, v:18.104.22.16883) Amanda Baxter: Sorted Gmail add-on
Hi, I tried your app on my Gmail account and loved it but now it won't let me open it again with Gmail. My trial hasn't ended yet. It says I have blocked cookies but I haven't.
- (2019-12-08, v:22.214.171.12483) Courtney McCarthy: wont add ext to chrome
hi it wont add ext to chrome
- (2019-11-25, v:126.96.36.19983) Traci Browne: Sorted not connecting in Gmail
I am logged in to Sortd, but when I click on the logo on the sidebar it asks me to sign in. I click on "sign in" and I'm taken back to the Sortd page that shows I'm logged in. I just purchased the pro version and now I'm wondering if this was a good move?
- (2019-11-10, v:188.8.131.5201) Matthew Lampros: not showing up in gmail
Hello. I rebooted my PC and Sortd doesn't show up on the right. I click on the logo and the basic one comes up but it doesn't seem to recognize me or my sorted panels. How do I get it back up and running? Thank you.
- (2019-11-08, v:184.108.40.20601) The Best Crew Ever 'Wurzer Clan': Changing The Lead Source in Sales
If we pay for the full version will we be able to customize the "Lead Source" drop down list?
- (2019-11-06, v:220.127.116.1101) Melissa Gibson: select boxes not selecting
Cannot multi select or check the select box on the left of the email
- (2019-10-10, v:18.104.22.16871) Jana Jin: why do you need to read my browsing history?
That makes me concerned to add it to my chrome
- (2019-09-26, v:22.214.171.12453) Denise Martin: How do you get the Trello-style columns?
I can't get columns to show up (Trello style). I click on the squirrel on the R and get a sidebar that says "Select an email for Sortd to recommend content for you." If I click "Download full version" it takes me to https://www.sortd.com/gmail-add-on-download, and I click "Add to Chrome" which takes me right back to the Chrome Webstore. Does this require G Suite?
- (2019-09-20, v:126.96.36.19953) Paula Bagaporo: Cannot see emails not sorted yet
If an email account was delegated/shared with you but without the password, can you drag and drop the emails to Sortd?
- (2019-09-18, v:188.8.131.5232) Domenico Gori: Undo feature
An "undo" feature would be very helpful, after erroneously marking a task as complete
- (2019-09-13, v:184.108.40.20620) Matthew Rotella: Sorting Email
Does this program automatically sort future emails once we choose and select an section?
- (2019-09-08, v:220.127.116.1120) Anderson da Silva: Can't connect the App in my gmail account
I have a problem during the authorization that not allow connecting the app thought my Gmail account and I can't see the Help Desk to open a ticket and detail more about the problem