All-in-one Sales, Service, Help Desk & Task Manager for Gmail teams. Visual boards right in Gmail to share, assign and track emails.
Sortd for Gmail is a is a simple, lightweight add-on for Gmail that will transform your email into organized lists to help you grow your business. Close more deals, manage projects and get more done as a team - right from Gmail! Deliver an exceptional service experience for your customers - increased efficiency, no more emails slipping through the cracks, and faster turnaround times. ➜ Drag and drop email organization ➜ Trello-style Kanban Boards ➜ Contextual team chat in email threads ➜ Email open tracking ➜ Sharing ➜ Contacts ➜ Notes ➜ Follow-up flags ➜ Reminders, and more... Organize email communication with customers, follow-ups with suppliers, and plan and manage projects - with ONE simple tool in Gmail that gives you and your entire team complete visibility over the status of work, and keeps everyone aligned. Streamline processes and manage remote work with ease. You spend your time in your email – get rid of the separate systems and hacky spreadsheets you use to keep track of work and use Sortd instead! Your entire team can now easily see who's working on what, with a transparent view of both email conversations and team tasks in the same place. Everyone now has a single version of the truth and your team can be better aligned than ever. No more looking for information in multiple systems - with Sortd everything is organized, and accessible, in an app that you are already using. Sortd is great for managing anything you do a lot of in Gmail. - Build sales relationships and manage your sales pipeline without the need for a bloated CRM. - Manage your hiring process and tracking applicants through your process. - Collaborate with your team, assign tasks and manage projects. - Deal with customer support. - Account management (delight your customers by being on top of your game). - Plan events and manage registrations. - Manage email and web form leads. Ideal for teams and businesses looking for a simple, cost effective, powerful solution for crucial functions like sales, account management and customer support - right inside Gmail. FEATURES… ➜ Transform your Gmail interface into a powerful organizer and Workflow management tool. ➜ Share email in a collaborative workspace designed for you and your team to get stuff done. ➜ Live chat for every email conversation to discuss client needs and issues with your team. In context. In real-time! ➜ Trello-style Kanban boards with customizable list names. ➜ Email open tracking to know when your emails are read. ➜ Notes for each of your contacts so you can see a history of every interaction with customers and prospective customers (notes come up every time you open any email from a particular contact). ➜ Rename the email subject - enough said. ➜ Tasks and emails in one workspace so you can plan your day the way you want to right from your email Inbox. ➜ Set follow-up reminders for both Tasks and Emails. ➜ Snooze important emails that you don’t need to deal with right away. They will come back into your Inbox at a later time for you to deal with. ➜ Deal cards can be moved through your sales pipeline. Each deal card has its own notes, reminders and activity tracking. ➜ Sales and activity reports give you a quick and understandable insights into your sales pipeline and what needs attention. ➜ Shared team contacts to build your CRM contact database as you work your deals in Gmail. Sortd adapts to the needs of any business in any industry. Get your email, tasks, projects and teamwork all Sortd! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us on [email protected].
- (2023-09-13) Adam Jensen: WHAT EMAIL DID I READ THAT IN AGAIN? This was the question I kept asking myself in addition to, "What did I need to do with that again", "Ohh, I should save this email for future reference", and "why can I just name this something simple, and check if off when I am done?" Sortd is the answer to all of these problems. My name is Adam Jensen, and I am an instructional teacher coach for a public school system. Most sales tools are not easily adaptable for educators, even though they create solutions to the problems many of us have. I specifically use Sortd to sort my emails under 5 different categories; To Do, To Reference, To Read, Waiting for Reply, and Follow Up. All my emails are then immediately turned into tasks by me renaming the email and dragging and dropping into one of the categories. Lastly, when everything is finished, I simply check it off cleaning up my email and making me more productive in the process. I purchased the program for a year a few years ago, but since it is more of a sales type email system, most educational systems don't allow the extensions unless you can present a valid reason to remove the system block. I did this and more. In fact, I am not even allowed to write a review on my school account so I am doing this on my personal account. If you like to stay organized...if you like to turn your emails into "To Do's"...if you wish you could rename an email, or color code an email...sortd is the perfect extension. Download it, play with it for an hour, and I am positive that you will be glad you did.
- (2023-09-01) Giovanni Ramos: In a world where managing emails and the subsequent tasks are essential to productivity and over success at your position, Sortd gives you all the right tools to stay organized. Drumbeating, note taking, reminders, and keeping 15 different email chains for one subject has never been easier. Rodney, Sortd's co-founder, has also been wonderful whenever I've seeked support. Don't hesitate and get Sortd asap.
- (2023-08-01) Jordan Craggs: Very useful tool, I feel like I know where I am in my day and dont have to leave my emails to see what I have planned for the day and where I need to chase. Great product cant wait to see what else they can do.
- (2023-06-22) Support EveryDoctor: This extension has changed our working lives. We all know what the others on the team are doing, we can all comment and help out, covering in the case of absence is simple, being responsive to a large client base is now easy. The set up of Sortd was ridiculously easy. Our non-technical staff members love it - training needs have been minimal. The few times we have needed to contact Sortd support during set up, they have been astonishingly responsive and have never made us feel stupid (even when that's what we have been!!). This one little extension is a must have as it elevates Google Workspace into a fully fledged business management system. Highly recommended.
- (2023-04-11) Damien Therizols: J'Aime ce que j'ai pour le moment. J'aimerais juste que mon DashBoard soit relié avec les libellés. Il ne l'est pas et je trouve qu'on peut vite s'y perdre ou avoir des doublons.
- (2023-04-07) Crystal Hernandez: Honestly, it is LIFE CHANGING! I am a personal assistant and receive an insane amount of emails every day. This app has changed my level of productivity with how efficient and aesthetically pleasing the app is. I cannot imagine life without it. Before finding this app I was drowning in emails for all kinds of different projects with numerous contacts for each. I was overwhelmed and found myself staring at this mess of emails and wanting to cry. I'm over the moon with this app and am forever indebted to the creators. I had no qualms about paying for this app and can't understand the complaints from those using the free version. It's free! You're not paying for it, so why complain? UGH. One suggestion is to add a "need a reply" with a custom amount of days and a reminder for each email sent. Another app has this feature but it seems silly to have that app for that one feature when I already have this incredible app.
- (2023-03-22) Melissa Allgeier: Absolutely brilliant! Being able to prioritize and view my emails in this way has changed everything! I actually get stuff done now instead of searching for that one email that had that one thing that I need to get a specific task done. THANK YOU!!!
- (2022-11-13) James Samuel: Overall a good app. Both powerful and pretty easy to use and works well with my Gmail.
- (2022-10-25) Vivian: I am totally loving this app. It really has an intuitive way it help us organize all of our emails and stay on top of all of our customer communications. It has helped our team greatly to stay on the same page and look after our customers queries.
- (2022-10-25) Tony DelDanza: This is an incredibly good app for Gmail and it's so easy to get going. I am starting to use it with our team and it is quickly becoming our go-to app for managing new orders and customer service. This is so much better than anything else I have tried. It's a must have for anyone using Gmail in a team.
- (2022-10-20) Kostadin Grigorov: If you wonder what to do when your work mail is under Gmail and you desperately need to sort and categorise your mail, then please use Sortd! Makes your life easier and protect your health from nervous breakdowns :)
- (2022-08-31) Adam Ellison: Sortd has been a really excellent app for organizing our team's email and running our shared mailboxes. It's certainly working well for my team in that we can now keep up with the orders that are flowing in our team mailboxes. We are assigning work more fluidly and certainly dropping less balls. I personally like that it is working for my team but better still, I am for once on top of my own business email. Having a tool that works well in both context is a win. I would definitely recommend it. I also received an email from the team about the upcoming new experience. I would love to get early access to that if possible. Please let me know how I can sign up for all the new features.
- (2022-08-30) Digital Nomad at WORK: What keeps me from buying this extension: 1) Cannot create any new labels or folders (!) within the Sortd environment when looking for messages in the Sortd search window and trying to move messages from the Sortd inbox so I can achieve Zero inbox. What's the point? I have to switch back to Gmail so I can create labels? Renders the purpose of the extension half way useless. 2) Archive email in Gmail when creating a task? NO!! Why? What's the point when I cannot create a label for the email in Sortd? I would lose the email in thousands of other emails in archive without a label! 3) Colours assigned to the emails in Kanban view within Sortd are not reflected in the Sortd inbox. Would give a way better overview if the colours would correspond. 3) There is no Undo button or function! I just lost an email into some folder and don't know where it has gone. How can one fluently work like this?
- (2022-08-12) Ravi Zack: Being an Operations Manager, I have been on an all-out hunt to find the best product for my sales and customer service team. I have tested dozens of different apps over the years and ended up selecting Sortd both because it has brilliant email features and because it integrates so well with Google Workspace and Gmail in particular. It helps manage all of our customer-facing work, and it allows us to assign and track emails between us. I hope that helps others here.
- (2022-08-10) Leila Brown: Loving Sortd for Gmail. It's be great for managing our team's email inboxes.
- (2022-06-29) Betty Barnes: I've been using Sortd for several years and can absolutely recommend it! Sortd helps me prioritize incoming emails and, honestly, saves my sanity! I find it to be reliable and user-friendly. Sortd Support has been highly responsive the few times I have needed assistance or had a question. Thank goodness for this app! Keep up the good work, Sortd Team!
- (2022-05-30) Black Mandly: Really a great app! Glad I found it.
- (2022-05-10) Lorretta Williams: Very happy with this app for Gmail! Highly recommend it.
- (2022-04-11) Ryan Lev: Brilliant for managing email across a team! Recommend it.
- (2022-03-22) manon collard: Pourriez vous m expliquer ce qu'est considéré comme user ? exemple : nous sommes 5 à checker la meme boite mail (je veux utiliser Sortd pour plus de lisibilité, etc) donc ca reste 1 user? non ? Tant que je ne veux pas assigné à d'autres adresses mail ? merci d'avance !
- (2022-03-11) James Fango: My team an I find Sortd for Gmail incredibly useful, particular for managing our team's shared mailboxes.
- (2022-02-25) Alistair Simonson: It's a pretty impressive tool! Our team enjoys using it to manage and share emails.
- (2022-02-23) Mark Beard: I run a cross functional team and our biggest challenge is not dropping the ball on emails. Customers move on to competitors if they don't get a quick reply and I chose Sortd in our team to make sure we assigning work and following up on emails properly. It works really well for us!
- (2022-02-18) Alice Charming: I am enjoying the way that this tool helps be organize my email and our team's shared mailbox. I like the drag and drop features in particular and the way there are templates boards to get you started.
- (2021-11-14) Natalie Yeadon: I absolutely LOVE Sortd! It has literally transformed the way I do my work. I used to use OneNote and other organizational apps in order to keep my tasks and calendar aligned. I had to set aside time at the end of each day to sort through my emails, tag and colour code them, and then manually enter them into my to-do lists. Now I can literally "empty" out my email box in one shot by immediately adding each email into a daily task on the day of my choice and then label it according to my key goals and focus areas. I set up my email in a "Trello" type of board where I can drag and drop my tasks into different days. When I click on a task, the associated emails immediately show up. It has literally been a game changer for me and I feel like I have just added 1-2 hours of available time into my life by just using this app. Highly recommend Sortd and it is really quick to learn and start using right away!!
- (2021-09-14) Alejandra - Partnerships at Mindset: Just stepped into a partnerships/sales role at work so I wasn't used to the constant emailing and follow-ups. Sortd has been such a GAME-CHANGER in terms of ensuring no client gets missed. Emailing and follow-ups used to be my major weakness. But, since I started using Sortd not only has my performance improved but I feel more confident in my role and I'm optimistic about my future in sales because of this seamless google-extension. Thank you Wayne + other co-founders!
- (2021-07-25) Matt Baker: Excellent, the productivity tool I've been looking for - I finally feel like I've got my inbox and associated tasks under control because I can action or assign things as soon as I read them - I'm no longer constantly trawling through my inbox figuring out what needs to be prioritised next. The ability to change the subject line of an email is great as well. So many features, it's very flexible to many different ways of working.
- (2021-07-19) Nordfishing Admin: The Pizza is really great. Service is amazing. Using it for different teams. Everyone is still impressed by the huge functionality.
- (2021-06-29) Sekander Badsha: If I talk about features, then it is fine. I did not like the user interface. The font sizes were really small in a Macbook Air M1 version.
- (2021-06-22) Alex Farling: This is quickly becoming my favorite Chrome plugin. Managing group email addresses in G-Suite is a pain, and now we know who needs to reply, and can help cover for each other to make sure we respond promptly to our clients/prospects and vendor partners. Support is super responsive and great to work with.
- (2021-04-26) Christy: Fantastic product, great features, top-notch customer service. I've used Drag and Trello and this app is by far my favorite. The email integration is amazing, the features are top-notch and the customer support is excellent. I couldn't recommend it more highly.
- (2021-04-16) Martin Peters: We use Sortd to manage our company's customer service and customer queries. It has improved our service levels, and know who is responsible for a customer response. The team enjoys it as it's easy to use as it works out of the box with Gmail. I can recommend it highly as it makes email more powerful for business and allows us to deliver better than we did before.
- (2021-04-15) Peter Norsker: Jeg kan varmt anbefale Sortd for Gmail. Det er en produkt, som i sin grundform gør det, som jeg forventer. Det hjælper med at organisere min indbakke, så jeg slipper for regler med at efterlade mails ulæste til senere eller forsøger at holde styr på hvor i behandlingen den enkelte mail er via post-its og andet. Muligheden for at definerer egne tilstanden/navne på kolonner er god, da one-size-does-not-fit-all gør sig gældende og mit behov er lidt anerledes en default opsætningen. Dette behov er fuldt overstøttet. Som produktivitetsværkstøj kan jeg virkelig kun anbefale Sortd.
- (2021-03-24) Linda Wobbe: Sortd for Gmail is fantastic. I am so happy I found this Chrome Extension. I don't know any better way to organize my ton of incoming email. It took me a while to figure out how best to use it; the step-by-step processes were too fussy for me. What works for me is I created my own list of boards to keep track of work I am doing on several projects. Emails or tasks go on a board especially when I am waiting for someone else's input, or procrastinating until closer to the deadline (because of other things with closer deadlines clamoring for attention). Even when I complete a task I keep the comments about what my questions and the answers were, which are attached to the email forever. Sometimes Sortd has irritating little bugs, and I am completely crippled if it is down, but luckily problems are fixed pretty quickly. My current irritation is that it queues up the current email in my sideboard, but there is no way to direct the email to my specific board without closing out of the queued up item. Also, I wish when you search Sortd help there were more specific answers and that the most recent items would appear first - sometimes I'm fishing through a bunch of old information or wading through various update notices to try to find what I need. Still, this is one I cannot live without.
- (2021-03-22) RICHARD DELAROSA: If only it could have a dark mode. that would be perfect.
- (2020-08-30) Polat Gökmen: This Extension is scary do not install this Extension because it will destroy Gmail
- (2020-08-20) Eleazar Ramirez: I like the application but I have two concerns; 1. Is there a way to attach or link an email to the task that was already created? 2. How can we make sure that our emails are secured & free from unathorized access? Thank you.
- (2020-08-10) dalia murillo: Muy practico!!
- (2020-08-09) Herman Karssen: Doesn't work... only tells me to refresh and refresh and refresh...but nothing happens. (using Vivaldi browser). I think I will remove it.
- (2020-08-07) David Quattrucci: i really like it thanks!
- (2020-08-06) jacquobe lounis: très bonne application
- (2020-08-02) Ninos Hozaya: Full of clutter makes working with Gmail even more difficult.. I'm better off with the simple labels system, than this mess. not recommended,
- (2020-04-14) Ning Cao: good
- (2020-04-13) KHALED ROUABAH: لقد راسلتموني عشرات المرات واعلنتم اني فزت في مسابقة الحلم ..هادا هو رقمي هنا في الجزائر 0777763535 ورمز بلادي الحبيبة 00213 او 213+..ارجو المصداقية في التعامل
- (2020-04-10) Thomas Lewis: An amazing find. It's a must have!
- (2020-04-09) Inacio Santos: A lei da vida é simples,quem sabe tem tudo o que lhe interessa. e quando quer.
- (2020-04-09) Maurox mob x: doop
- (2020-04-06) Rodney Kuhn: I use Sortd to manage all my client emails, my emails, project deliverables and email follow-ups. It's a winner.
- (2020-03-25) Candice Kotzen: This is amazing! I would not be able to do my Job without this APP. But yesterday my Sidebar stopped working. Its all blank now! Please help! I alreayd unistalled and reinstalled. And I also tried clearing cookies...
- (2020-03-09) Samantha Byers: Very useful extension. I am using it to manage all of my business follow-ups and management activities.
- (2023-09-16, v:2.2.459.11749) chinaza okeke: ktyu
- (2023-08-30, v:2.2.459.11749) Giovanni Ramos: Email doesnt show when clicking a task on a board
Need support with subject.
- (2023-06-23, v:220.127.116.1197) ADV Soluciones Mérida: idioma
quiero en español por favor
- (2023-06-23, v:18.104.22.16897) ADV Soluciones Mérida: Español
¿Cómo lapongo en español?
- (2023-02-22, v:22.214.171.12418) Sharath Bennur: Not getting renewed
I have tried multiple times to do the payment but i don't get any notification that the amount is deducted or not. And the account gets active instantly for a few minutes after i update my credit card and process. But payment is not happening and my account is getting inactive. Why? Please resolve soon.
- (2023-02-16, v:126.96.36.19918) Kenn Hoekstra: Question about Sortd
We have a team mailbox where four or five people all have access. If one person is using Sortd and does all of the organizing by putting the emails in categories, can a 2nd person also install Sortd and see what the first person did? Or does each person have to organize it themselves?
- (2023-02-15, v:188.8.131.5218) AKHTAR WALI: Working on the googled -wali-edu on the home page
People who are browsing Google from faraway places should be brought up
- (2022-12-20, v:184.108.40.20611) Srikanth Pathepu: How to identify who viewed/read the email
The notification just shows that the email has been read but does not tell who read it. Is there any way to find that who read it?
- (2022-11-29, v:2.0.383.10358) Hauser Cello: rt :dfgjsdfgdsgfsdfsdfs
turrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrbertuk, io m^krfothlmcgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggcvlkjgdjgfdlfljhfdpokmikgdrujse r vdv dfg
- (2022-11-29, v:2.0.383.10358) Hauser Cello: Moi je rechercher mon amour
Moi Stéphanie Lopez
- (2022-11-29, v:2.0.383.10358) Hauser Cello: Humm
Oui pourquoi pas
- (2022-11-16, v:2.0.383.10358) Vijay Sappani: How to change time zone on my Sortd
Hi My sortd is on EST, but I travel a bit and Im currently in IST, so how do I change my Sortd Reminder time to be set for IST. Thanks
- (2022-11-02, v:2.0.331.10242) LPS Information: Emails
Why are my emails being deleted even after I move them to sortd? I never had this problem before the upgrade. If I delete an email from my inbox after putting it in sortd it deletes from sortd too, is there a new trick to keeping my email in sortd and not visible in my inbox? My inbox becomes cluttered but I need the emails in their assigned spot in sortd.
- (2022-11-02, v:2.0.331.10242) Lisa: Sort emails alphabetically by sender
I can't figure out how to sort emails alphabetically by sender. Can you help by giving me directions?
- (2022-02-16, v:220.127.116.1156) Phyllis: unstalling
i did not this was pay account miss leading
- (2022-02-14, v:18.104.22.16856) Wes Cogdill: Is sortd offline?
I am unable to access sortd today through my chrome extension. Is sortd offline or something with my account wrong?
- (2022-02-10, v:22.214.171.12456) Nevadra Johnson: Trial for Premium features has ended
I just downloaded at 2:00 am EST today and it immediately stated that my trial had ended. I haven't had the opportunity to try it before I add my team
- (2022-01-31, v:126.96.36.19985) Sharon Nunn: Sortd - Cancellation
I cannot access sortd and cannot stop payment. Please provide contact information.
- (2021-12-26, v:188.8.131.5285) Fabian Delle: upgrade
I would like to upgrade my account, how do I do this. there is no button or link
- (2021-10-27, v:184.108.40.20610) Norbert Snyehola: Translate
Hi! I would like to know if you have this language file that I can translate into my own language? Thanks in advance!
- (2021-09-12, v:220.127.116.1114) Chrystal Woods: How do I just use the free version that is listed on your site as a plan?
I can only find the business versions and I don't need that amount of functionality.
- (2021-09-01, v:18.104.22.16814) Tim Houston: How to subscribe?
My trial is up and when I am on pricing page I select business plan. If I click 14 day trial it takes me to chrome store but no ability to pay. Please help so I can subscribe to monthly business plan.
- (2021-07-29, v:22.214.171.12414) Bryce Byerley: Dark Theme
Hey there...I love the app but the grey on white theme is a little rough on my old eyes. Is there a Dark or High Contrast theme in the pipeline for a future update?
- (2021-07-22, v:126.96.36.19914) Donna Kay Christian: won't work
won't even load
- (2021-07-16, v:188.8.131.5214) Rodney Kuhn: Where does this go?
Rod sent this from the Chrome Web store.
- (2021-06-24, v:184.108.40.20635) Sherry Gibson: Completed tasks
When I move an email to a board and then mark it complete, where does it go? Is there an option to file it in a gmail folder? Thank you!
- (2021-06-10, v:220.127.116.1135) Voon: Cancel subscription
Hi, I just notice it is a paid subscription for this extension. Kindly cancel the subscription for me if there is. Thank you. Sorry for inconvenience caused.
- (2021-06-08, v:18.104.22.16835) Marco Francescon: Drag back
Hello, When I drag an email from Inbox to a day column in date view and then I drag back to Inbox, the Inbox displays the email only after a whole chrome refresh. Tks (and sorry for my bad english). Marco
- (2021-05-25, v:22.214.171.12461) Ray Ziolkowski: My reminder are not sticking with the email
I set my reminders. I go back to check them and the reminder are no longer there?
- (2021-05-23, v:126.96.36.19961) Pascal Prelaud: Cancel subscription
I want to cancel my subscription and do not find how Thanks
- (2021-04-25, v:188.8.131.5212) Christy: Board lost
All of the lists and cards from my Main Board just vanished. I can still see the cards that had deadlines in my Date View and they show up in report, but every list and card on the board is just gone with the board showing only one empty list. This is a HUGE problem as I need this data to be able to run my business. Please help to restore the board. I would like to continue using the software, I have the Sales Plan, but this must be reliable -- and entire board with multiple lasts can't just disappear. Please help!
- (2021-03-30, v:184.108.40.20631) I Morrison: Colour
Hi. This may sound a bit trivial but it there a way to colour the boards etc? It would cheer up the workspace and in my case anyway, make everything easier to see. Best Ian
- (2021-03-22, v:220.127.116.1131) Silvana Larrea: desafliarme
Buenos días ; como puedo hacer para desafiliarme . gracias
- (2021-02-14, v:18.104.22.16833) Bre Evans: remove google calendar integration
There doesn't seem to be a way to REMOVE access to a google calendar once I enable it on a board. Please advise.
- (2021-02-13, v:22.214.171.12433) Jeanette Jacobs: Will this work for just my husband and I?
We started with just one account, but now we each have a gmail acct. on the same browser. We are in the process of separating the emails we have saved previously. Will your app allow us to cut and paste my emails out from his and put them in my account? Can we use it to correspond just like team members would with tasks? Thanks.
- (2021-02-02, v:126.96.36.19963) ملك الغضب: احتاج كلمه مرور الحساب وكل ما اراجع المندوبين في الشركه لم أحصل على أي جواب ارجوا المساعده
مرحبًا Google ، تم اختراق حسابي في google مؤخرًا وتمت إزالة جميع حساباتي من جميع الأنظمة الأساسية. لقد حاولت استعادة حسابي من خلال محاولة تغيير كلمة المرور الخاصة بي ولكن لا يمكنني تغيير كلمة المرور الخاصة بي لأن المخترق قد أزال كل وصول إلى جهازي من الحساب. لذا ، أرجو منكم التفضل باستعادة حسابي ، فهو حسابي الرئيسي ولدي الكثير من المعلومات الهامة المخزنة في حسابي. آمل أن تتخذ إجراء في أقرب وقت ممكن. شكرا جزيلا.
- (2021-01-19, v:188.8.131.5224) Grace Omotosho: Just so i understand
Just so I understand, i can only use the To Do and Done columns if I am a basic member. I can't add new columns or rename the columns there right now.
- (2021-01-17, v:184.108.40.20624) Ellie Holmberg: Start
Hi, I downloaded this on my Gmail account through Microsoft Edge. It says its downloaded, and I can see it, but it isn't doing anything when I click on it. How can I change this?
- (2021-01-07, v:220.127.116.1152) Annie Trinh: The day is not corect
Hi, My sort doesn't work correctly. When I set the date, it doesn't move to the new date, it still stay at the first day of conversation email. How can I fix it?
- (2021-01-07, v:18.104.22.16852) Kenneth Richter Health Insurance: unable to cancel subscription
I signed up for the paid service and stop using it . Yet I can find my way back to cancel my auto payments . Can you cancel my subscription and send me a confirmation? Thank you Ken Richter at : [email protected]
- (2020-12-30, v:22.214.171.12452) Peter Aleckson: Pro 14 Day Free Trial
I am trying to select the 14-day free trial for the Pro Plan, but I just get redirected to the Chrome Extension store with no option to Upgrade. Can you help me?
- (2020-12-26, v:126.96.36.19952) Jeffrey Schnabel: 1 subscription per user not per email
Might I suggest you consider a subscription plan focused on the user rather than by email account? The amount of work or usage is pretty much fixed per user. Many people have a work and a personal account, but charging a subscription fee by email account seems excessive.
- (2020-12-23, v:188.8.131.5252) YOSHIHIKO IWASAKI Area Restaurant Manager: Can not cancel subscrtiption
I have not used this but still keep charging subscription fee. Please solve asap
- (2020-12-21, v:184.108.40.20652) Jacki Phillips: Cancel
I am trying to cancel my subscription, had 3 total for 3 email accounts, and when I try to login it just gives me a blank screen telling me to login, but no login area is visible. Jacki Phillips [email protected]
- (2020-12-20, v:220.127.116.1152) younes ksyounes: sife
- (2020-12-16, v:18.104.22.16852) Nick Peka: Not loading up
Hi, i am not able to load sortd board, i click on extention and it redirects me to help desk as following ( We've been unable to log you in or connect to Gmail For more info visit our Help Desk ) Regardfs Nick
- (2020-12-11, v:22.214.171.12452) Betsy Diamant-Cohen: UPGRADING ISSUE
Hello, I am single person business, but I think I could you Sortd to keep track of the webinars that I am now getting contracted to do. I tried to upgrade to the $6 per month option, but it doesn't seem to be letting me do that. Please help! Betsy Diamant-Cohen , 443-928-3915 or [email protected]
- (2020-12-03, v:126.96.36.19952) Kellie Swann: SORT'D IS NOT WORKING
SORT'D IS NOT WORKIGN
- (2020-12-03, v:188.8.131.5252) Katrine Rhose Jimenez: I can't access sortd, basic troubleshooting done. HELP pls
Hi, I can't access sortd, whenever I click sortd on gmail, I keep getting an error >>> An error occurred. Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable. Please try again later. If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details. Faithfully yours, nginx. <<<< badly need your help, pls assist
- (2020-12-03, v:184.108.40.20652) Kensington Psychology & Well-Being: Sortd is displaying this message
An error occurred. Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable. Please try again later. If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details. Faithfully yours, nginx It is not a conflict of apps or cookie issue.