Simple and minimalistic extension for task management.
This simple extension allows you to easily manage your daily tasks right in your browser. Features: ✓ Minimalistic interface. ✓ Clickable links in the text. ✓ Drag-and-drop support for tasks. ✓ You can set a priority for a task. ✓ You can save the selected text on a page as a task by context menu. ✓ Export/Import functionality. ✓ Support for data synchronization. ✓ Optional hotkeys.
- (2019-10-19) Ryker: 很喜欢
- (2019-10-16) Виктор Литягин: Не дает перенести бекап в хром, например из яндекса - обратно переносит. Хром вообще не дает восстановить бекап данных - пишет неопределеннО.
- (2019-08-20) Filip Osiński: Lost my data
- (2019-06-27) Tony Rojas: Simple, to the point and very useful
- (2019-04-24) Ali Ridha: simple but powerfull
- (2018-06-06) Ali Ridha: could you add more colors ... please, make it 5 colors instead of 3
- (2018-05-29) Guilherme Pedro: It's simple as it should be
- (2018-04-21) Nikolor: I really love this extension, but it often deletes things that have just been written, and it is really uncomfortable, because you should remind what you've just written down. Maybe it happens after 35 reminders. Can you just warn people that they can't do more ones? Once again: I love this extension a lot
- (2018-03-29) Mike Vr: Замечательное и легкое в работе. Вот только на моеём корпоративном компе почему-то отказывается сохранять заметки.
- (2018-01-24) Andrew Figueiredo: Generally works well and improves my organization/productivity. However, it sometimes wipes the list and items disappear. That's rare but man is it annoying.
- (2017-09-27) Ying Yang: Great PRODUCT, doesn't get invasive and ask for your accounts and other information! Really like this program, should be on top of to do lists!
- (2017-09-06) Douglas Rogalla: i like it
- (2017-08-27) Andrew Davis: my all time favourite extension. I use it daily and have never had a problem with it or found lists go missing, as some say happens to them
- (2017-08-02) Thu Phạm: Simple is the best!
- (2017-02-07) Panos Sakalakis: This is by far the best to-do list extensions I have ever used! Keep up the good work :)
- (2017-01-21) HomeboyGreece: This is by far the best to-do extension. I found out about it from the Opera Store but they removed it and now I have to install it from here.
- (2016-11-24) Ninad Bhatt: કાંઈ નો ઘટે હો ...
- (2016-11-19) emma: So helpful, just wish there was a place to write the due date.
- (2016-10-28) Nik Danubir: Хорошее приложение. Просто и удобно. Как раз то, что мне нужно.
- (2016-09-15) Qasim Ali: I have never written a review but had to do it for this one. Simple and elegant. This is perfect for my needs.
- (2016-08-16) Jess Shu: I don't think I've ever written a review, or at least not in a long time. But this is just really good. Perfect, simple, minimalist. You add tasks and you can delete them by checking off. That's all I wanted. Thanks for this simple extension
- (2016-08-08) chad tunis: Works great so far - haven't lost any notes (yet). I will update this review if I do!
- (2016-06-30) Rashed Hiyasat: it used to be the perfect note taking app. simple and useful. but im losing notes without any reason what so ever! i'm forced to remove it now
- (2016-06-11) Aleksa Vidović: I needed a simple to do list and that's what I got. There are many other tools and apps for managing complex projects but I constantly find my self in need of something as simple as this. Thank you!
- (2016-05-27) Garrett Smith: I loved this extension and used it daily until it started to delete the items in my list after adding them. This happens to me all the time, and I can not afford to lose more todo items.
- (2019-07-01, v:1.3.5) Rodney Dempsey: I badly need to learn how to utilize google chrome wit a mic
I have just put my email address in and I neesd instructiOnss on how to learn t usee Google Chrome. Unfortunately, Ih ave usesd MSN Outlookk since i BEGAN , AND NEVER TRIED GOOGLE CROME. i HAVE BEEEN PARTIALLY BLILND SINCE 16 AND NOW HAVE TREMORSS INY HANDS.I boungt a mic to use t transcribe on Word 365 Shouod I be able to lutiliae it, where can I find somoeone to teach hme how to utiliae it for all facets that Googl;e Chrome offers.. AM NOAW
- (2018-06-07, v:1.3.5) Ali Ridha: add more periority colors
could you add more colors ... please, make it 6 (more will be better) colors instead of 4
- (2017-09-23, v:1.3.5) vvv zzz: Высота окна расширения
Можете ли вы сделать такую опцию - "Высота окна расширения". П
- (2017-09-21, v:1.3.5) Дмитрий Антонов: не устанавливается
не устанавливается на 1.12.955.36 (Stable channel) (32 бит)
- (2017-09-10, v:1.3.5) Romik Vadhvana: First line is showing empty which is confusing
Because of the empty first line I lost my all the data it should be simple and start from the very first line so that people does not think that the line is not useful - infect by selecting that it selects all the data, I don't like that confusion.
- (2017-09-10, v:1.3.5) Romik Vadhvana: Recover my deleted data
Today I just deleted all my data because on the first line it was showing a blank line so I just selected and after pressing delete button I lost all my data which was below that line, I really need my data back , please do needful - I will donate some money once you give me my data back. Thank you.
- (2017-08-24, v:1.3.5) ano nymous: hide badge if there's no item
setBadgeText text= ""
- (2017-08-02, v:1.3.5) Marijn van Herpt: List disappears immediately after opening
When I click the Extension's icon, my to-do list pops up for only a tiny fraction of a second and immediately disappears. What then remains is about a 50px portion of the item input window (I can see the label "Ty..." for "Type a new task"). It usually stays open after a few tries. I can't identify why it only works sporadically.
- (2017-04-28, v:1.3.5) Alegro. Godley: CHROME Simple To Do List
How to print To Do List in Chrome?
- (2016-08-11, v:22.214.171.124) Lauren Jack: Entries disappearing
When I switch tabs, the task I've just saved either disappears completely or reappears half written in the text box as though I'd stopped half way through without saving it. Please fix this ASAP as I love this tool but the bug is making it impossible to use.