Simple and light extension for task management in daily life.
Features: 1. Simple UI with 2 tabs for Today and Later tasks. 2. Task can be moved from Today to Later tabs for better task management. 3. Each task is editable 4. All information is stored locally
- (2020-02-14) G X Bradbury: Simple and clean. The "Later" feature helps me organize my daily tasks by keeping them in focus.
- (2019-06-10) Blair Humienny: Simple in the best way. Easy organization for lists. Can view ToDos from Chrome icon. Has the number of tasks update on the icon. Doesn't make you sign-in or have a paywall for basic, necessary ext functions. 10/10
- (2017-08-11) Justin Rogers: Simple to use. Just type your task and hit enter to start typing your next task. Number hovers over the icon so that i know how many tasks i have overall. the today and later tabs are AMAZING. Lets me have a space to keep things I want to get to later but dont want a reminder for. this app does NOT have a reminder option. I prefer it that way, though. Other apps are so clunky with the time it takes to schedule a reminder I end up spending the time I could have used knocking out the task just creating it.
- (2019-05-16, v:1.0.1) Steve Ruch: Is it sync-able?
Is it sync-able. IE: I loaded this on my home chrome, and want to access at work. When I loaded to Chrome at work (same Google ID / password), I do not see the tasks I entered at home. Is this expected behavior?
- (2017-10-21, v:1.0.1) Charlotte Haines: where did it go?
I downloaded the Todo Checklist on my chromebook but I cannot find it anywhere. Where did it go? I cannot find it to open it.