Shows image transparency
- (2021-03-05) TungVN: It does what it says.
- (2021-01-20) ⃣: apng doesnt work. everything else works fine
- (2020-02-19) Gianluca Castro: Works fine
- (2019-08-14) Meir Goldstein: Perfect, thank you!
- (2019-04-07) Jaap Jumelet: Does not seem to be working for base64 png images
- (2019-01-09) Jacek Cała: Great little extension. Works as expected. Many thanks!
- (2018-12-28) Joost van Doorn: Works on some images, but does not work on images that are shown with a datauri.
- (2018-11-14) John Franck: Doesn't work (installed, enabled, restarted chrome, images still show up with a black background!)
- (2018-11-09) Bartłomiej Głowala: I thought about writing the very same extension myself. Thank God I've found that one! Saved my time and does exactly what I need. Thanks!
- (2018-04-10) Facundo Aguirre: Doesn't work when viewing a png file form my file system. It doesn't add the chess pattern background. It works for remote url images
- (2017-05-31) Airos the Tiger: Does exactly what Chrome does not - gives me an option to change the background for transparent images when opened in their own tab. No more gambling if I'll get a white or black background.
4.2 (16 votes)
Last update / version
2017-02-19 / 4.0