Dark Mode, read at night. Bluelight filter for every website. Relax your eyes at night and day.
The Dark Mode Extension. Works with all websites! ⭐️ Dark Mode is Open-Source! 🎈 Check our work & contribute: https://github.com/victor-savinov/dark-mode Dark Mode: ( Night Mode / Smart dark reader / dark night reading) ✓ Blue Light Filter + Darkness for every Website AND / OR specific ones! Avoid eye strain. Relax your eyes at night & day. ✓ Invert colors, improve brightness & contrast. Mild / faint colors, Bright colors, greyscale, sepia, ... ✓ Schedule dark to manage your day-night-cycle. Blue light makes us awake and prevents sleep. Care for your eyes. (dark mode is not only for night shifts) ✓ Style (css) editor. Delete elements/logos/ads/notifcations. Soon: Visual Picker/Selector, Drag & Drop. customize any Website beyond stylus / stylish / userstyles To come: ✓ Reduce brightness of colors only - not color-tone (compare with samsung browser dark mode) ✓ Smart dark mode / invert: Only if page is very light or blue ✓ We are working on a smart Theme-Engine to exceed the results you get from other extensions (dark reader depends on crowdsourced styles) "When the night (night night night) has come, and the land is dark (dark dark dark)", note: - If you use multiple night / dark reader extensions / screen shader at once, then color-Inverting or other effects can invert each other. Dark Mode is your extension offline on your computer. https://github.com/victor-savinov/night-mode. We can not track you. We are developing distraction-free extensions transparently (Open-Source) since 2012 for 300000 people: https://github.com/ImprovedTube/YouTube super-amoled / oled screens: 100% dark (black) backgrounds save electricity & screen wear-down Permission explained: "Read and change...all websites you visit" to modify Colors (Dark Mode) on any website.
- (2021-04-27) Ava: is good but is there a setting for not color inversion like can the black words become white and blue not become orange.... etc
- (2021-04-26) Zaki Shaquille: Super recommended dark mode extension..!!! So simple, best UX, super easy to customize specific website or global. But unfortunately, there's 1 stopper bug on critical feature, its on import settings, i've used 2 devices and can't sync it because this bug
- (2021-04-10) 4:3: Идиотская инверсия.
- (2021-03-05) igor leite: It's Perfect
- (2021-02-23) Abin jr: Very useful Extension.
- (2021-02-19) Tim V: The Best of.
- (2021-02-17) Spencer Terry: Underrated
- (2021-02-15) souvik poddar: This night mode really helps me a lot to relieve my eyesight at night. This also works perfectly during the daytime . The brightness and contrast levels can be easily customized as per your eyesight for every websites. Really loved it. Thanks
- (2021-02-15) armaida quero: encantada con la extencion, es lo que realmente busco
- (2021-02-15) imad massor: I feel so comfortable when I use this extension. Keep up.
- (2021-02-01) nocturnal digitalist: It works good but for a lot of many sites it looks bad. Like if you are seeing black bg on black text then what is the point of this? Same with black logo. Add color themes like dark reader has for mobile version of extension. And create difference between dark theme and black theme. I like the former one as it doesnt pain much as the latter does with shiny theme. I hope dev will improve the extension.
- (2021-01-26) norberto manero: Gosh this nightmode extension is hella cool, made me look at my browser like no other especially when I wanna relax my eyes, thanks you for this.
- (2021-01-26) Else Else: Night mode is so cool in eyes.:)
- (2021-01-26) Maribeth Ferrer: It doesn't hurt my eyes. Love it.
- (2021-01-26) Kogila Sini: love it
- (2021-01-10) Marek Kerata: Literally the best night/dark mode extension on google store. Highly recommend it
- (2021-01-04) Nay Polanco: Terrific app, has lots of features to dim web pages. Just has a bug right now, its not responding the adjustments to any individual website. When I switch it from global to the current visited site, none of the sliders in the filters section do anything except greyscale. They do however work fine under GLOBAL, but that affects all sites.
- (2020-12-31) boyax Lebon: This night mode helps me a lot to relieve my eyesight at night. Also tried at daytime and works perfectly!
- (2020-12-29) Shivam Gupta: awesome besssssssttttttt in the world
- (2020-12-22) Victor Araguayan: Voy a usarlo siempre. Es excelente
- (2020-12-20) Researcher RG: I love dark theme ;)
- (2020-12-19) ayetmelisa tatlı: Thank you!
- (2020-12-18) Andrei Panamarou: Good! I instal.
- (2020-12-14) Anh 01: pretty cool app to try out
- (2020-12-13) Jesse Gilbride: This is one EPIC extension. I don't normally do reviews on chrome web store, but I have to give props. As a web developer I'm in the browser a lot and Dark Mode (this extension) really helps to prevent eye strain. I love the customizations, but also how it works really well 'out of the box'. Make sure you explore the "websites" section where you can customize per website. That's some magic, right there. These guys get my donation. ♡
- (2020-12-13) Frank Albornoz: Excelente e innovador.
- (2020-12-12) Md. Hamidur Rahman Khan: The best extension related to night modes.
- (2020-12-11) Deadpool & Wasabi: This night mode is very cool especially for the eyes.
- (2020-12-06) Veljko velimir: I liked it pretty much.
- (2020-12-05) British Cookie: Amazing usability, thank you!
- (2020-11-19) salwa bahari: Nice. Will use in future.
- (2020-11-14) Krysztylene Mare Sindol: Seriously needed this. Thank you!
- (2020-11-13) Tomás Pereyra: La amo, es absolutamente util!
- (2020-11-12) Prirodna kozmetika: I needed this so much, I spend many hours working on my computer and my eyes were so tired. Thank you!
- (2020-11-12) Juan Pablo Oviedo Ramirez: Muy útil, mis ojos ya no se cansan!!
- (2020-11-11) Sandra Došljak: It's really something that I needed those days as I'm spending too much time on the computer.
- (2020-11-08) Johnny Sun: works as long as you don't mind what was already dark becoming white as well as black becomes white red to a neon blue green to purple 2/5 would use of it was the only choice (but it isn't)
- (2020-11-02) Marjorie Gagante: I loved this extension it helps my eyes from the original brightness of my laptop.
- (2020-11-01) Yajaira Travieso: I love night mode.
- (2020-11-01) Tildeath Gaming: I really like it! very simple but it will help me alot for my eyestrain. thank you for sharing this very helpul stuff 😍
- (2020-11-01) Brawley08: Its pretty good if you're okay with some colors being inverted, but in my opinion the inverted colors makes it very annoying
- (2020-10-31) Kathleen Tejano: I love the fact that it's beneficial for people like me who have problems with too much brightness.
- (2020-10-30) Jhon Ramirez: Excelente, era lo que faltaba para continuar usándola en las noches.
- (2020-10-25) Leidy Morales: I love this!!!
- (2020-10-25) Ricardo Pulido: muy buena
- (2020-10-25) Pablo Enoc Perez: It's a good way not to hurt my eyes in the dark
- (2020-10-21) Fabiana Lopes: top completo
- (2020-10-20) Ian Franco: I love the dark mode, it gives a very clean theme to the search engine and does not consume any performance. Excellent
- (2020-10-20) Daisy Donald: This is so good!!!
- (2020-10-20) BILLINGER ALEXANDER MEDRANO CALCAGÑO: Excelente!! Así no tendré mucho problema al pasar mucho tiempo delante del computador.
- (2021-06-08, v:1.94) Jesse Gilbride: Extension doesn't quite work on codepen.io
Whitelisting codepen.io doesn't affect the rendered pen. Maybe because the pen's code comes from a different domain (CDN)?
- (2020-12-08, v:1.90) Can Özgür Yilmaz: Imagus images are inverted
Imagus is an extension that allows you to view images only by hovering on them. So, no need to click and open on a new tab. Dark Mode doesn't pick these up as images and inverts the colors like rest of the web site.
- (2020-12-03, v:1.90) nobody: Passwords
Love the way this works except have a problem with password fill boxes. I can't see if the field was populated or not. The text and asterisks aren't visible. So hard to tell if I actually entered something and definitely need to see that field. (Google)
- (2020-11-24, v:1.80) Terence: Dark Mode breaks Twitch streams with extensions
Dark Mode breaks Twitch streams with extensions because all I see is a black screen. Apparently Twitch extensions are a frame that is layered over the video player with a transparent background so the addon tries to nightmode the frame's background. Here's a Reddit thread describing the problem: https://www.reddit.com/r/Twitch/comments/87c25c/black_screen_extensions/ I confirmed that turning off Dark Mode fixes the Twitch streams with extensions that I'm unable to watch.
- (2020-11-12, v:1.80) David Cao: Whitelist mode
Hey there, love the extension, very nice UI and colors. Unfortunately it has no option to "run only on sites" (whitelisting) so I either run it on all sites with blacklist or not at all.. hope it can be added, thanks 🙏
- (2020-10-24, v:1.80) Mike: Top menu displace
If you modify a custom filter, bluelight to be exact, the top menu shifts down. Test site: news.ro
- (2020-08-26, v:1.19) Joy Dumnoi: Adding websites
How do I add websites to the extension? I don't seem to have an option.
- (2020-07-18, v:1.12) Levi Coult: Instagram bug
Hey there, love the extension, unfortunately it causes a bug on instagram. If you go on someone's profile, scroll down a bit and click on a photo to expand it, the image pops up at the top of the page instead of where you are opening it (you won't be able to see it if you have scrolled down far enough), causing you to be stuck and having to refresh. Hope you can look into this, otherwise great app.
- (2020-07-05, v:1.7) Edgar Solorio: Please add domains or wildcard options
If at all possible please add the option to apply night mode to a certain domain (like *.google.com) for pages like amazon where there are several subdomains that have to be added individually
- (2020-07-04, v:1.7) vinayak: techniacl
how it works
- (2020-04-22, v:1.4) ไพบูลย์ พรมพิทักษ์: @threem