Switch to night mode and the display is much easier on your eyes!
Night Mode Pro is an extension to change the screen's luminosity (Day/Night modes) when you surf the Internet. Besides, you can easily adjust the screen's brightness. Some features: 1. Protect your eyes with Night Mode extension by dimming the light when the environment is dark or vise-versa. 2. Easily change the screen brightness on either Day or Night modes. 3. In Night Mode, the entire page will be fading to dark and all text colors will be adjusted to the dark color as well. 4. In Day Mode, the page and all text colors will be switched to normal. Note 1: in order to white-list a website from Night Mode, open the options page and add the URL to the list. Note 2: in order to report bugs, please fill the bug report form in the addon's homepage: http://mybrowseraddon.com/night-mode.html
- (2020-06-23) Muhammadi Kroatov: This is the best night mode! I've tested all of them and this is the only one that has truly black background. BUT it has many issues: 1. It doesn't work on some websites (reopening them doesn't help) 2. It doesn't work on internal tabs: settings, downloads, extensions, bookmarks & other tabs. 3. Text in italics is black. It should be grey against a black background like a regular text. I still gave it 5 stars cause it's so much better than other add-ons even with all these problems. PLEASE FIX THESE ISSUES!!
- (2019-12-15) Kaus: es buena, facil de usar y no da lag xd
- (2019-11-28) Liem Nguyen: This extension was great, but lately I can not put any site on white list anymore by pressing the button "Add current page to white list" or even the short key Ctrl+Shift+U.
- (2019-11-20) Raghav Ravindranath: Best dark mode extension!!
- (2019-10-18) amir salam: this is my fav but it has less option compare to others "lizard" " etc x10sion
- (2019-09-16) Saeed Daneshi: very good.
- (2019-08-07) Michael K.: The recent update to this addon breaks dark pages by forcing a white background on html and body when night mode is turned off. Please fix this.
- (2019-08-06) David Sánchez: Excelente disminuir la cantidad de luz proveniente del monitor / televisor. Tiene algunas pequeñas «áreas de oportunidad» que se pueden pulir: algunas imágenes (especialmente en sitios como Facebook) son invertidas en color, lo que hace un efecto un tanto indeseable. Pero en general, traduce muy bien los sitios a colores oscuros, además de que se puede ajustar o poner en una lista de excepciones sitios que ya sean oscuros (que al invertirlos, se vería muy blancos).
- (2019-07-14) Tarek Khaldi: does not work
- (2019-04-17) Nitchakarn: it works on most sites but some sadly don't.. like here on Chrome Web store XD. It might be just me, tho, I might be wrong. I did try to refresh and press the Lights Off button, tho.. so yeah. Overall, it's great!
- (2019-03-29) Davi Desimon Testa: Thank you for freeing me from the light.
- (2019-03-21) nice one
- (2019-03-19) Arif Rahman: full invert color on all anywebsite, awesome
- (2019-03-17) 11100100: Super Useful !
- (2019-03-05) Josh son ofZeus: not working
- (2019-03-04) Great! I have a little promblems with my eyes but after Night Mode Pro, all browsings is much more easier. Big thanks for Benni!
- (2019-02-25) Maail Shiyam: it's good. no fuss and just turn on and finish. but YouTube videos are inverting in color. if that is fixed than it would be good. also another slider that controls blue light reduction would be nice.
- (2019-02-22) AceFi -: nice
- (2019-02-11) Clemens Ratte-Polle: Night Mode Pro is fast and simple :) Bad: On Googlemail i can not see the graphical icons for delete etc. :( Perhaps add only another slider to make those visible? :)
- (2019-02-10) 강송원: 다른 야간모드들은 속도느려터졌는데 이건빠름
- (2019-01-18) Sakura Swichi: perfect for most tabs and sites
- (2018-12-05) Works fine, also available for firefox
- (2018-11-26) Jovan Markovic: **RESTART CHROME AFTER INSTALLATION Great app.
- (2018-11-07) Leonardo Aguiar: não funciona no navegador vivaldi
- (2018-11-06) Pui Puis: it' so good Thanks
- (2015-10-12, v:0.1.2) Bobbie Parker: only working on parts of websites
On Facebook, the side modules stay bright white, while the middle "newsfeed" responds to extension. On Google, only the top search bar is affected by the extension- the rest of the page remains in its original state.
- (2015-09-07, v:0.1.2) خالد حميش: youtube and facebook
2 white lines in the sides doesn't invert colors to black
- (2015-08-04, v:0.1.0) Vinayak Kambhampati: not working
Hi i hit the button but nothing happens