Night Eye enables night mode on any website using new algorithm that analyses and converts all colours instead of inverting them.
- (2020-02-21) Erick Landowski: Great extension!!! It works on basically every website (haven't seen one where it doesn't work), and it doesn't simply invert colors and images like most extensions do. This extension is definitely worth it.
- (2020-02-21) GenerallyTyler: It does what it should, but ever since I installed it I can't use other dark modes. Twitch and DuckDuckGo for example. It seems to overwrite those and I went as far as uninstalling Night Eye from Chrome and rebooting my browser. Twitch dark mode is working fine again, but not DuckDuckGo and some other sites.
- (2020-02-21) Joshua Ji: Great application and great customer support.
- (2020-02-17) puneet singh: Best dark mode app! I paid for it to support the development because developers actually understand the needs of users. I hope they improve the speed of loading with lower resource usage and more dark themes. For people who don't want to pay, any good tool development needs resources and time, 9$ for a year is less than a one time meal at McDonalds, and this tool actually reduces strain on the eyes, so I would say its totally worth it.
- (2020-02-15) Laura Timmel: Fantastic extension! Very customizable and effective. For me, the best part is that the developers are EXTREMELY responsive. There's actually an in-extension chat tab so you can report pages that aren't handled correctly. Generally, the response time seems to be around 4 to 36 hours (sometimes much less), and for the pages that I reported, that response was usually to let me know that the issue had just been fixed. Since I have some experience with CSS, I've also been back and forth with the devs about a few more complex issues, and again, their responsiveness and dedication to improving the extension is top notch. I respect and appreciate that a great deal.
- (2020-02-14) DMJ Creation: good
- (2020-02-10) Elroy Mutemagawu: I bet a billion or more people would use this Night eye if it was a freemium.
- (2020-02-06) Clown Heino: Das ist das worauf ich schon ewig gewartet habe. Epic <3<3<3
- (2020-02-03) Sam Smith: Works awesome, but the main thing I used this for was to dark my gmail emails (inside the emails themselves) and asana, as I work in those all day and they both have bright white screens. This fixes that problem, except I found that all the emails I've been sending in gmail have been going people in light grey text as that's what night eyes has been converting the html to. So my emails have all been a faded light grey color that is hard for some people to read on white screens. Also, when I copy text from asana into gmail, night eye has been converting it to black background behind white or light grey text, which looks pretty goofy in the emails I'm sending. wish this didn't happen.
- (2020-01-26) GaOMn_03: Es simplemente la mejor aplicación de este estilo. Hace un trabajo increíble transformando las páginas a tema oscuro: parece como si hubieran diseñado las páginas para tener tema oscuro desde un principio. Eso no lo he visto nunca con una extensión de este estilo: siempre se quedaban a medio camino y acababan pareciendo un desastre, con colores invertidos por todas partes, incluso en las imágenes. En ésta también pasa, no crean que no, pero es MUCHÍSIMO menos común y menos molesto que en las de la competencia. Simplemente magnífica, se merece 5/5 🌟.
- (2020-01-23) Lengsky: scrolling buggy + pageloading page.
- (2020-01-22) Almarketer: Perfect, the first time i used was on my own blog which i spend a lot of time on, the background of the blog is white, but after i used this extension it turned dark (awesome) now i can work long hours with relaxed eyes.
- (2020-01-22) Richard Ponce: Muy buena extension. Aun le faltan paginas por soportar, como la misma Chrome WEB Store y Discord en esta ultima es mas notorio si bien se vuelve DARK los avatares quedan en gris.
- (2020-01-18) Will Bloom: First I thought there was only going to be a subscription and I thought: No. Then I saw a lifetime license for $40 and I thought: Yes! Then I saw the browser limitations and now I'm thinking: I don't think so. I don't really get this limitation. One of the main selling points is support for (almost) all browsers only come to find that you can't use it on all of them even if you pay. And there's no clarity what happens across devices. So if I want to use the new Chromium Edge browser or Firefox, Chrome and Safari will that work across my devices? iPhone, iPad, Macbook, two PC's? If the answer is no, well, then sorry I can't give you my money. But if you provide a supercharged lifetime license for all browsers all devices no limitations for real then I may be interested in paying a premium price.
- (2020-01-13) Brendan Whittle: By far the best dark mode extension/application I've tried. Works incredibly well. These one star reviews with complaints about the most trivial thing are a joke and should be ignored/flagged for spam/abuse. $9/year for support, no ads and no data mining is an absolute bargain. Thank you devs for possessing some moral fortitude and not going to sneaky route most vendors choose just so they can keep their product "free".
- (2020-01-11) Anoosh C Nayak: Was really good. Loved it
- (2020-01-10) Reny Raiche-Gregoire: Fonctionne parfaitement sur google Calendar. Vraiment bien. Google devrait s'en inspirer.
- (2020-01-04) Marcos Limoli: Marcos(Lorde)Limoli ( Sites Globaís ) Arauto / Erudito & Persuasão. Electronic Mail: dom.marklymoli[@]gmail.com REPÚBLICA DEMOCRATICA & PRESIDENCIALISTA BRAZIL
- (2019-12-26) Ryan G: I tried using this application for a month or so and everything seemed to be great. I we ahead and purchased the paid version for one year. Recently there have been some issues with performance and some sites not working correctly such as Gmail. I tried contacting the developer various times through Facebook Messenger as their support chat was down and no replies. I can't support an app that doesn't have support and communication about issues that need to be resolved. I will go to another extension that has support that I expect.
- (2019-12-24) Stanislav Termosa: It works like magic! I can imagine how complicate is inverting color in a SMART way, and so I'm impressed with the result. Few issues can be found on different websites, but there is no better solution on the whole internet yet. A huge thanks to all contributors!
- (2019-12-21) Heavy Claw: Si bien esta bien la extensión y hace lo que dice hacer, llega un punto en su uso que las paginas terminan cargando 5 veces mas lento e inclusive ralentiza la pestaña.
- (2019-12-18) Aleksey Krylov: Majestic!
- (2019-12-17) Josh Pipe: I had a problem with the newest update, and it's been fixed on the same day. Amazing. Also incredible is the fact that a dark theme is now applicable to any website you can think of. I've found very few contrast problems and would recommend this extension to anyone.
- (2019-12-17) Nam Lee: Very nice.
- (2019-12-03) George Ober: Good extension that should be applied ONLY to websites that haven't got the @media (prefers-color-scheme:dark) I made a website compatible with the new dark mode devices and it has been ruiend by the extension that is trying to make a dark theme on it's own. So please, when you detect that a website is having a prefers-color-scheme in it's CSS, change only the meat
- (2020-02-23, v:4.0.5) sajib karmoker: Firefox
How to make for used night eye dark mode app use in firefox
- (2020-01-21, v:4.0.3) Maine Road: YouTube can't see the letter
YouTube can't see the letter https://imgur.com/2viAMZm.png
- (2019-12-22, v:4.0.2) Bogdan: facebook issues
Hi, I am having this problem for a few days, it really interacts really hard with facebook. Page stays frozen for a long time after I click in, like 15 seconds. It works like on slow computers, but this is a 6700k with 32 gigs..
- (2019-12-10, v:3.8.4) Nite Wolf: Won't Download
Hey, this extension won't download for me, I don't know what to do. I already tried refreshing the page.
- (2019-12-04, v:3.8.4) PJ: Keeps downloading itself
I've tried to remove the extension 10 times now from chrome, restarted chrome, and my laptop and the extension seems to be re-installing itself. I am unhappy with the extension and can't seem to keep it uninstalled.
- (2019-12-01, v:3.8.3) David Zeng: Youtube Search Box showing White Background
When using Nighteye on Youtube together with Chrome's experimental dark mode and Youtube's own dark mode, when using the search bar, the auto suggestions box displays with a glaring white background. When Nighteye is disabled, it defaults to a black background.
- (2019-11-25, v:3.8.3) n g v: aws pages
hello, recently Amazon Web Services introduced new interface that's an option for now, but eventually it will be the default interface. Most of the pages that use this new look are not being converted to dark mode with night eye.
- (2019-11-12, v:3.8.2) Ashik Reyad: what is the problem
cant add in chrome Extensions
- (2019-10-12, v:3.7.7) Robert.T. Eggleston: Activating using Chrome Canary
I'm activated for Brave and Chrome but can't get Night Eye to activate using Chrome Canary.
- (2019-09-05, v:3.7.2) Rohan Mishra: Conflict with dark mode on specific sites
On sites with built-in dark mode, such as youtube, twitch. If the extension is turned off, it disables the dark mode of these sites, which is annoying. If possible, make the extension and the site dark modes independent? Thanks!
- (2019-08-25, v:3.7.0) Lucas Tran: Text on Youtube and Facebook is dark
Within the past week, text on Youtube and Facebook suddenly retained their normal black/grey text colors when using Night Eye. Obviously this makes Night Eye unusable since text cannot be read. It was working fine over the past few months until now. Is this a known issue?
- (2019-08-19, v:3.6.1) J K: does it work on pdf or not?
it seems to be loading infinitely when I try to use it with pdf... and it's not working for me and it seems to be not working for google docs as well?
- (2019-06-28, v:3.4.4) Nicolas Bittner-Deland: Scroll Bar
Hey, I had been using dark reader for the past year but yours is way better. The only thing is that I use this extension call scroll customizer and I use it to remove the vertical scroll bar, but your extension is loading afterward and preventing it from working. I was wondering if you could add a setting to disable the dark mode on the scroll bar that would probably fix the problem.
- (2019-06-17, v:3.4.3) Tamara Jiménez Barroso: hi my doubt is
Hi, I'm a new user of this extension, but I've been given a 3-month trial. I'll definitely be free. Thank you. I'm delighted with this extension.
- (2019-05-25, v:3.3.11) cbabeanu: movies
After I installed night eye on chrome, video shows no images