Night Eye enables dark mode on any website using its proprietary algorithm, instead of inverting the colours like its competitors.
- (2020-07-10) Harnek Singh: This is the best dark theme extension ever. I used to use dark reader but even though people rate it the best, it was just stupid as it would ruin the content on the screen. I am so glad I discovered this as it doesn't ruin any of the websites at all. I would rate this more than 5 stars if I had the option to do it.
- (2020-07-09) Sarin Sanadi: really loved it,it also convert website which is converted into dark theme.I searched for many extension like it but they were not able to convert some website but this extension convert maximum all the website
- (2020-07-08) Monika Nedkova: Smooth dark mode that works like magic. Thank you guys for taking care of my eyes
- (2020-07-03) Debraj Das: So far I have used it on Edge, and Chrome. Works beautifully, and the way the colors are managed (not inverted) is a really very pleasing!
- (2020-07-02) Tobias Nilsson: This app is absolutely brilliant. But why only 1 star? For the simple reason that I cannot permanently blacklist sites (like YouTube; watching videos against a black background is objectively the best way to watch content). I have tried for several weeks now figuring out if there's a way to have EITHER a scheduled dark mode (dark in evening, bright during day), OR a 'follow system theme' dark mode, however neither work should I want to blacklist YouTube. I tried turning dark mode off and enabling the dark theme in the actual YouTube app; but it forces literally all websites into light theme. I tried setting YouTube to dark in NightEye, but I was unable to control this with a scheduled dark mode. You can't even customise any website settings with System OS theme. I thought maybe I'd get over this, but I actually spend too much time on YouTube and so I'm constantly faffing inside the extension turning it on / off, setting websites to normal / dark, turning on / off the schedule, changing the default website opening mode to dark / light. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS HAVE A FEATURE THAT DISABLES NIGHTEYE COMPLETELY FOR CERTAIN WEBSITES E.G. YOUTUBE IS DETECTED, SO NIGHTEYE WILL NOT INTERFERE WITH YOUR PREVIOUSLY CHOSEN DARK MODE SETTINGS I'm getting annoyed as I type this lol but seriously, please just change this. I'd be happy to pay the $40, but ONLY IF THIS IS FIXED. I swear it's not even that hard to do! ps. I also tried contacting your support but got no response.. not crazy impressive.
- (2020-07-01) 林川: 这个是不是要收费,用了几个月突然不能用了,英文也看不懂什么原因
- (2020-06-29) JeKe Mr: 不错中文支持！
- (2020-06-26) Parth Salat: Works perfectly. What makes it stand out is its ability to invert colors of a pdf(online) too!! However the only disappointment is that it doesn't work on downloaded pdf's. If you fix this issue, I'll give u 5 stars.
- (2020-06-24) Gabriela Reinoso: BIEN AHI
- (2020-04-16) G M Abdul Malek: nice
- (2020-04-14) Seltio Roa: :D
- (2020-04-12) roberto manrique: i love it
- (2020-04-11) José Durán: It's good when it works, I was considering buying it but it doesn't work well with YouTube which is annoying...
- (2020-04-08) Xeo The Swagger: Honestly my eyes have never been better. Having dark mode on almost every site was a god send. They give us a free trial for 3 months and then there is a paid version but the paid version for like $9. I lose more than that in my couch and it makes up for that in the decreased strain on my eyes. And as long as you're not running a toaster then there should be no problems.
- (2020-04-07) Arisu H: Al principio parece perfecta, pero cuando la usas un tiempo ves que no solo no funciona en todos los sitios, sino que a veces te tapa contenido como vídeos de Youtube y no puedes visualizar correctamente algunos sitios web a menos que la desactives. A eso se suman errores que hay en su funcionamiento, como un mensaje que dice "The Night Eye extension is disabled. Please click the extension icon above to enable dark mode again." y no solo te cubre parte de la página en la que estás intentando navegar, sino que no importa cuántas veces presiones el botón de la extensión, que no se activa ni hay manera de que desaparezca el mensaje. Da más problemas que otra cosa.
- (2020-04-06) Paige Whitfield: It's extremely useful and fits in perfectly with most websites. It's no longer free after a month but if you have the money and are looking for a good dark mode for that one website that doesn't have one for SOME reason then this would be a good investment.
- (2020-04-01) Adam the lightning: i love this extension i can know read anything without my eye hearts thanks for the maker of this extension thanks again
- (2020-03-30) Lukas: An sich die beste Extension die ich für Chrome gefunden habe, allerdings seit dem neusten Update leicht fehlerhaft. Zum Beispiel, wenn man bei Twitter runterscrollt, hört nach einer gewissen Zeit einfach auf, der Darkmode auf zu funktionieren. Ich würde es gut finden, wenn man für solche Fälle eine Blacklist in der Extension hätte, dass man einstellen kann, wo die Extension nicht eingreifen soll. Hoffe das wird bald gefixt, weil es schon echt nervig ist.
- (2020-03-29) Samuel Stephen: Works on most sites. Doesn't work on Twitter. Seems to make everything quite laggy. I don't know why you ask for my money for an extension that is clearly just a work in progress.
- (2020-03-28) Ahmed Hamdy: Great extension, I am a pro customer and for more than 6 months, no problem at all, and when I face any problem, the customer support is very helpful and fast in replying :)
- (2020-03-27) Syah: it works yes, but it secretly overlay some video on the background. probably for ads. you can check by hovering your mouse on dark page slowly from side to side, you'll see that spot. also that's why it consumes much processing power...
- (2020-03-26) Rakan X: not working on twitter. there is white background https://imgur.com/rmI6nN9
- (2020-03-26) Kokodjo: Funktioniert nicht mehr richtig.
- (2020-03-22) Tibor Lakatos: Jó. Megvigyázza a weblap színeit , nem takarja le a beépülő összetevőket. A filterek beállíthatók. Megfizettem és elégedett vagyok a működésével.
- (2020-03-21) Kurek Ogórek: Sądzę że ktoś się postarał nad tym gównem
- (2020-06-05, v:4.1.3) Kendall DeMott: How to disable OS/Browser color scheme integration
I can find no such settings anywhere in Chrome Version 83.0.4103.97 (Official Build) (64-bit). In Chrome's extension window, there is no "settings", the only options are to details, remove, or show keyboard shortcuts. Under Chromes settings, there is no such option. I can not switch to "Filtered or Normal" because it states OS/Browser color scheme integration is activated. How to disable OS/Browser color scheme integration "Open the extension window -> Settings -> Locate the feature and set it to Disabled"
- (2020-05-22, v:4.1.3) Ajay Subramanian: Issues with Chrome
Works fine with Edge and Firefox but each time I close the chrome browser or restart my PC, it stops working. I have to remove and add the extension again.
- (2020-05-13, v:4.1.3) Jonathan S: Bug report
Hello, i just want to report there's a bug on phpmyadmin page. Here is the attachment. https://pasteboard.co/J89MJ0r.png Thanks!
- (2020-02-23, v:4.0.5) sajib karmoker: Firefox
How to make for used night eye dark mode app use in firefox
- (2020-01-21, v:4.0.3) Maine Road: YouTube can't see the letter
YouTube can't see the letter https://imgur.com/2viAMZm.png
- (2019-12-22, v:4.0.2) Bogdan: facebook issues
Hi, I am having this problem for a few days, it really interacts really hard with facebook. Page stays frozen for a long time after I click in, like 15 seconds. It works like on slow computers, but this is a 6700k with 32 gigs..
- (2019-12-10, v:3.8.4) Nite Wolf: Won't Download
Hey, this extension won't download for me, I don't know what to do. I already tried refreshing the page.
- (2019-12-04, v:3.8.4) PJ: Keeps downloading itself
I've tried to remove the extension 10 times now from chrome, restarted chrome, and my laptop and the extension seems to be re-installing itself. I am unhappy with the extension and can't seem to keep it uninstalled.
- (2019-12-01, v:3.8.3) David Zeng: Youtube Search Box showing White Background
When using Nighteye on Youtube together with Chrome's experimental dark mode and Youtube's own dark mode, when using the search bar, the auto suggestions box displays with a glaring white background. When Nighteye is disabled, it defaults to a black background.
- (2019-11-25, v:3.8.3) n g v: aws pages
hello, recently Amazon Web Services introduced new interface that's an option for now, but eventually it will be the default interface. Most of the pages that use this new look are not being converted to dark mode with night eye.
- (2019-11-12, v:3.8.2) Azaz Al Reyad: what is the problem
cant add in chrome Extensions
- (2019-10-12, v:3.7.7) Robert.T. Eggleston: Activating using Chrome Canary
I'm activated for Brave and Chrome but can't get Night Eye to activate using Chrome Canary.
- (2019-09-05, v:3.7.2) Rohan Mishra: Conflict with dark mode on specific sites
On sites with built-in dark mode, such as youtube, twitch. If the extension is turned off, it disables the dark mode of these sites, which is annoying. If possible, make the extension and the site dark modes independent? Thanks!
- (2019-08-25, v:3.7.0) Lucas Tran: Text on Youtube and Facebook is dark
Within the past week, text on Youtube and Facebook suddenly retained their normal black/grey text colors when using Night Eye. Obviously this makes Night Eye unusable since text cannot be read. It was working fine over the past few months until now. Is this a known issue?
- (2019-08-19, v:3.6.1) J K: does it work on pdf or not?
it seems to be loading infinitely when I try to use it with pdf... and it's not working for me and it seems to be not working for google docs as well?
- (2019-06-28, v:3.4.4) Nicolas Bittner-Deland: Scroll Bar
Hey, I had been using dark reader for the past year but yours is way better. The only thing is that I use this extension call scroll customizer and I use it to remove the vertical scroll bar, but your extension is loading afterward and preventing it from working. I was wondering if you could add a setting to disable the dark mode on the scroll bar that would probably fix the problem.
- (2019-06-17, v:3.4.3) Tamara Jiménez Barroso: hi my doubt is
Hi, I'm a new user of this extension, but I've been given a 3-month trial. I'll definitely be free. Thank you. I'm delighted with this extension.
- (2019-05-25, v:3.3.11) cbabeanu: movies
After I installed night eye on chrome, video shows no images