Night Eye enables dark mode on any website using its proprietary algorithm.
- (2021-09-23) Akira: Here is the problem: It automatically turns everything dark Yes, I am lazy. I don't like having to turn dark mode off every time I use a new website. Isn't there some way to change the settings so that it only turns dark mode on manually?
- (2021-09-21) ID BamHer: Esto si es modo oscuro tiene una configuración excelente
- (2021-09-21) Nomore Apologies: Is just the best dark mode extension that some could create ever, it's work perfectly in every website.
- (2021-09-20) Scam Fighter: I like Night Eye, its amazing pluggin
- (2021-09-18) irene ap: I thought it's really cool. I downloaded it but uninstall it right away because I can't afford it. But then it starts redirecting me to this unknown browser and I've tried almost everything to not get redirected but it just won't work! Please help me :(
- (2021-09-13) Heist FF: katai jeher❤
- (2021-09-12) Brndo L.: Love the simplicity of the app. The free trial is pretty long, and I will definitely be paying for it once its over!
- (2021-09-11) Bulletz: Undeclared trialware to get around Chrome filters. If you want a free extension look elsewhere.
- (2021-09-09) Ходунг Лессом: The most sensible extension for switching sites to a dark theme, but after a while, it starts to load the processor even when idle. It stops only after restarting the browser or the extension in settings of browser.
- (2021-09-06) m3mhwa -I Like Soggy Cereal-: It's a great extension for people who like dark mode it works on mostly every website but depending on how the website is it may not work properly its not the extensions fault just how the website is built anyways I would recommend it to anyone who want's a extension for dark mode and at the moment I love using it.
- (2021-09-04) Elizabeth Light: Works much better than other dark extensions, well integrated.
- (2021-08-31) Chris Zara: good extension
- (2021-08-30) Eva Samuel: This program starts begging for money before it does anything else. Yeah, sorry, no. That's not how this works. You're a stranger. I don't know you, I don't know your program, and I certainly didn't ask for trial software. You're breaking the social contract, and I'm not playing along.
- (2021-08-30) Alejandro2002: Muy buena, pone todas las paginas en tema negro, lo cual hace que descanse la vista muy buena extensiom
- (2021-08-29) Alex W.: Does not seem to sync settings across devices; pretty lame for a paid service.
- (2021-08-29) Void: Definitely the best dark mode extension! Better than Dark Reader
- (2021-08-28) NNVNS MPOS: Look and Feel is Good. But it injects ADS in separate chrome windows which is bummer for me. Dislike.
- (2021-08-27) wenhan liu: 更新之后bilibili进度条消失了？？？ The video progress bar disappears after the update。ps:www.bilibili.com
- (2021-08-25) ABDULLAH JAVAID: great
- (2021-08-20) Nikoro: was good, but having to pay after a few months is the biggest BS for me
- (2021-08-19) Влад LadoSlaff: Очень классное и очень безупречно удобное расширение, позволяет активировать ночной режим для просмотра страниц в интернете, например я не знал как тёмную инсту сделать, увидел на стриме у Генсухи это расширение, она про него мельком говорила, и мне оно очень сильно зашло, нажимаешь на значок и выбираешь какой нужно тебе режим на любом сайте, есть разные вариации настроек, очень всем рекомендую, можно даже бесплатной пробной версией пользоваться, а если срок закончился только 5 сайтов можно подстроить по тёмный режим бесплатно, ну всю информацию нужно читать на сайте данного расширения, она очень полезна что да как и сколько стоит!
- (2021-08-17) Asa Akira: Очень классное и очень безупречно удобное расширение, позволяет активировать ночной режим для просмотра страниц в интернете, например я не знал как тёмную инсту сделать, увидел на стриме у Генсухи это расширение, она про него мельком говорила, и мне оно очень сильно зашло, нажимаешь на значок и выбираешь какой нужно тебе режим на любом сайте, есть разные вариации настроек, очень всем рекомендую, можно даже бесплатной пробной версией пользоваться, а если срок закончился только 5 сайтов можно подстроить по тёмный режим бесплатно, ну всю информацию нужно читать на сайте данного расширения, она очень полезна что да как и сколько стоит!
- (2021-08-17) Onyx Azrael: This is amazing! I use a lot of sites that don't have a dark mode option and most of these I use for reading/writing and it strains my eyes but with the extension, the problem is erased!
- (2021-08-16) Tai: I've downloaded probably a dozen dark mode apps but this one is the best by a long shot. Even the free version allows you to darken 5 sites, which you can use for your most frequently visited sites. It gives you many personalization options which is probably why I like it more than others. It's definitely worth the investment, as it's not very expensive and makes a world's difference for my eyesight.
- (2021-08-14) Raul Molina: Absolutely the best extension I've used for dark mode. Hands down. I've tried a lot of other ones, and there's always some CSS missing from websites, but this one by far keeps most, if not all, of the non-white as is, and it's pleasing. Be kind to your eyes, get this. Today.
- (2021-08-13) Benjamin MEREAU: I've been using this extension for more than a year now and I love it. I'm a big fan of the dark mode on my iPhone, iPad and iMac, and I love the fact that I can with Night Eye extension have all website switched to dark mode such as Facebook, Amazon and my others favorites websites I recommend and am glad I find it on the Chrome web store :) https://nighteye.app/how-to-enable-dark-mode-on-amazon/
- (2021-08-12) Troy Kim: Many flaws. To list a few... websites are slow to load, can't see many icons (i.e. Gmail icons), and can't see scroll bar in some webpages. I deleted the extension and more problems appeared. It looks like I have to reformat my computer. I regret downloading the extension.
- (2021-08-12) cruukz: Verlangt am ende von einem Geld für die Premium Version und liest alle Daten mit. Würde ich nicht installieren den müll. Ich such dann mal weiter nach einer kostenlosen möglichkeit seine Seiten "abzudunkeln" absouluter müll..
- (2021-08-11) urmom: to be honest, this extension does a better job than the rest of the others. any site, this extension can get the job done better than everything else. works great
- (2021-08-11) Divyansh Srivastava: its very good
- (2021-08-10) Ranos: absolut TOP multilingual auch noch! I use Google apps such as Sheets, Docs, Search, Drive & Calendar everyday. Google dark mode is now so easily accessible, I love it! - https://nighteye.app/google-dark-mode
- (2021-08-09) CisWhiteEarthworm: annoying overlay that u cant get rid of
- (2021-08-08) ME1070 Harshit Verma: really great experience
- (2021-08-08) Circly Able: I have been using Night Eyes for over 3 months now. Google's dark mode is easily accessible and works great on all the websites I use on a daily basis. In short: I love it! - https://nighteye.app/google-dark-mode
- (2021-08-05) Hamid Amirkaveh: I'm using it for some days now. It has the feature to enable dark mode just for some sites. Other extensions did not have this feature and you only can enable dark mode for all sites and exclude sites you don't want dark mode for them (instead of leaving dark mode decision to the sites and just including sites you want dark mode for them). Also the dark mode style is acceptable.
- (2021-08-03) Noreena Falta: I have extremely sensitive eyes, Day and night. I have alot of migraines. Night Eye Extension - Dark Mode on any website is amazing for me. Otherwise, I wouldnt be able to use my computer... I use this on Youtube, Google, Amazon and eBay. Love it. Would love every site enabled of course, but... :)
- (2021-08-03) Samiha Tasnim: I totally love this extension. It isn't too much cpu and memory heavy and works well with almost all the websites. Puts my eyes in ease too!
- (2021-08-03) Tâm Trần: I love this extension,, it's really work and protect my eyes so much... sent my thanks to those developer of this extension
- (2021-08-01) Austin L: I use Google apps such as Sheets, Docs, Search, Drive & Calendar everyday. Google dark mode is now so easily accessible, I love it! - https://nighteye.app/google-dark-mode
- (2021-07-31) Ysmael Mark Garcia: Very cool dark theme! So far, this theme are the best.
- (2021-07-29) Agent. Xero: As of July 29th, 2021 This extension is working very well, except on my outlook account when I check my inbox, all texts are dark, and I mean EVERYTHING I can't read subject or context of the e-mail, unless I disable the extension, also perhaps you need to enhance the color on the "check mark" next to stay connected on Yahoo. Works well with the rest, cheers! will re-review in the future if further info is required.
- (2021-07-28) Lautaro Adrian Roldan: Un engaño, al mes se desactiva y pide que pagues por el "servicio" por fuera de Google
- (2021-07-27) Simon Holzhauer: Lange Zeit gut aber seit kurzem wird die Google Suche mit aktivierter Erweiterung zentriert und das nervt. Bitte Problem beheben oder eine Möglichkeit geben diese Einstellung anzupassen.
- (2021-07-27) vignesh yaadav: This extension works seamlessly across your chrome and other browsers I had added the chrome extension and had forgotten about this being a trial version, when the trial period ended I realized how good this product I would consider buying the premium
- (2021-07-27) Eric Reeves: Finally, a reliable solution for making sites dark that have YET to implement native dark modes! Works great.
- (2021-07-27) 71 Gaming: THANK YOU OMG MY EYES
- (2021-07-26) Snoop Doge: i like it, although it needs some tweaking.. but at least i get dark mode!
- (2021-07-26) Hero: Works as descripted without issues. Only limitation is on the free lite free version, you are only able to add 5 website on the whitelist that will enable dark mode in.
- (2021-07-22) Moe Yasser: there is no differences between dark night at my phone and with using night eye extensions it is really amazing
- (2021-07-20) Khord Thompson: So, the app is actually awesome. At $9 a year, I'm all in. I tried to buy it. It wouldn't let me pay. So I'm stuck on a free version that can only use five websites when I was willing to give them money because they're website is busted. Oh well. They're out $9 and I had to move on. no big loss for anybody.
- (2021-09-10, v:4.6.0) Eugenia Hoffman: Loading forever
Problems started yesterday. It keeps loading and I uninstalled and reinstalled several times with no resolution to the issue.
- (2021-09-09, v:4.6.0) Matthew Vincent: Loading for eternity and format Issues
Hello can you please update your extension as once signed in it loads for eternity on webpages and even formats them wrong. I was able to cruise perfectly on many pages and now bars that were colored blue on my go to websites are now missing with only the icon contained present and other webpage elements missing.
- (2021-09-07, v:4.6.0) GodsAnAtheist: Latest update stuck on loading screen
The latest update is stuck on the loading screen permanently after telling me that nighteye is optimised. The app is still working according to the schedule I set as it changes the web page, but I can no longer access the settings or change the filter for individual sites... I have tried reinstalling the app but I get the same issue. Browser details: Vivaldi 4.1.2369.21 (Stable channel) (arm64) Revision 65da8ddfd900d72e3ff8802da65c27b6e9996a54 OS macOS Version 11.5.2 (Build 20G95)
- (2021-07-27, v:4.5.2) Simon Holzhauer: Google Search centered
Die Google Suche wird automatisch zentriert wenn der Modus auf Dark steht. Anderer Modus oder deaktivierte Erweiterung beheben das Problem.
- (2021-06-27, v:4.5.1) YY Cheah: Can it change the contrast on FB and any google chrome websites. Tq and appreciate your reply.
Can it change the contrast on FB and any google chrome websites. Tq and appreciate your reply.
- (2021-05-23, v:4.5.1) Jahred Wilson: Gsuite extensions?
Hi, I notice that in the screenshots for your Google Calendar page, you show that the Tasks sidebar is also in dark mode. However, when I try and enable Night Eye on my own computer (up-to-date Chrome on Windows 10), it doesn't affect Tasks or any other extension for that matter. Is there a setting somewhere I am missing or is Night Eye no longer compatible with Gsuite extensions at the moment? Thank you for your help!
- (2021-05-17, v:4.5.1) Marwan Hussein: prevent reddit from loading
when activated (dark or filtered modes), reddit won't load!
- (2021-05-16, v:4.5.1) Khushwant Singh Rathore: not working
showing not support due to browser restriction
- (2021-04-19, v:4.4.6) Sir Thomas: ON ICON
I added your extension and checked settings and it show as on. However, there is no icon websites don't go dark?
- (2021-03-26, v:4.4.6) Henrik: Exclude
In the selection "Allow this extension to read and change all your data on websites you visit:" Instead of just just have all or nothing or specific sites, could you add a new choice, ALL and "Exclude", since it's very likely you want to use Dark-mode as default but you might have a few sites that you don't want Dark-mode on. So that "Night Eye - Dark mode" is enabled on all BUT excluded specific sites. That would be great!
- (2021-03-18, v:4.4.6) Людмила Бабич: This extension adds Access-Control-Allow-Origin: * for response
As user I don't expect that the extension for dark mode must modify response headers. For example, I'm trying to send the request to https://service.nalog.ru/inn-proc.do, and the response from this service has no Access-Control-Allow-Origin header, and this query will blocked by browser by CORS policy, but when I turning on this extension, the query will successfully fetched!
- (2021-01-26, v:4.4.4) Jenish Patel: NBA Official Site
Just a slight issue that is not a huge deal, but may affect user experience. When visiting the website and going to the "games" tab, and then switch the dates to look at upcoming games, the highlighted date does not change.
- (2020-12-24, v:4.4.4) David Zeng: Issues with white flashes for Reddit
Hi, I have this issue when using Reddit. If links on Reddit are opened in new tabs using the middle mouse click, there will be white flashes. If a normal click opens the link on a new site, no white flashes. This bug is not present on any other site. Is there something you can do on your end to fix this? Did not appear to be present just a couple of days ago.
- (2020-12-08, v:4.4.4) Nikola Krstic: Disable on specific website, facebook issues with Night Eye
New Facebook refuses to open notifications with Night Eye enabled 70% of the time, it's really annoying and I have to switch to Filtered to Normal or vice versa, wait for the site reload and then it works. Please help.
- (2020-11-21, v:4.4.4) Derek Sewell: Simply does not work
Just installed on Chrome. The icon comes up for 3 seconds and then disappears. Cannot see any way to use this.
- (2020-10-12, v:4.3.3) Jeffrey Fink: No dark mode during day time
Hello, I would only like dark mode at night, not during the day time. Does your software automatically turn off during the day time, or do I have to turn it off manually? If I have to turn it off manually, how do I do that?
- (2020-10-08, v:4.3.3) smietnik: Google image search
hello, I noticed that images in image google search open with a long delay.
- (2020-09-10, v:4.3.2) Natasha Allen: Issue with Night eye staying on within an app frame even if the surrounding website has it turned off
Hi, I am using a website and within the website there is a separate app turned on that shows up on the website but is managed from a different site. It shows in a frame within a section of a website. I can't seem to find a way to turn of Night Eye for that particular app frame even though the website itself has Night Eye turned off. I even tried going to the app developer's website where the documentation for the app is housed and turned it off there but that didn't seem to affect the frame. I've encountered this a few times and would like for it to stop.
- (2020-08-30, v:4.3.2) David Zeng: Youtube Dark Theme
When Night Eye is enabled, the Youtube dark theme does not stick. I have to manually enable it each time I open a new tab with Youtube. When Night Eye is disabled completely (i.e. extension disabled) this bug disappears. Please fix, it wasn't like this previously.
- (2020-08-27, v:4.3.1) Vii Chou: https://earth.google.com/web/ error!
▶️URL: https://earth.google.com/web/ ▶️Error info: https://i.imgur.com/dnZFxY7.png ▶️Influences: Info card can't show, can't remember last place, etc.
- (2020-08-15, v:4.2.1) Vii Chou: earth.google.com error [Uncaught (in promise)]
OS / Browser color scheme integration is ON, so can't use whitelist earth.google.com, pls fix it.
- (2020-08-03, v:4.2.1) Michael Fitzgerald: How do I setup a password for my Night Eye account?
Hello, I just purchased an annual subscription to Night Eye, after having used the free, trial version for a couple of weeks. Here's my question: How do I now setup a password for my Night Eye account? When I go to the "Night Eye Client Area" to sign in to my account, I am only offered a temporary activation code to enter my account, which is sent to me via email and only valid for 30 minutes. Now that I have a paid subscription, why am I not allowed to setup a permanent password for my account???
- (2020-07-23, v:4.2.1) Oren Yardeni: Plugin ruins my SSO at the organization after I started paying!
I am working at eBay. Our organization uses SSO (using ussername/pwd + PingID) to login to our systems (Jira/Github/Google Docs/...) The free version worked fine! Once I started paying - the SSO does not work (I get a response from all applications that my credentials cannot be verified). I am sure this is night-eye by opening Chrome in Incognito. No plugins - SSO works! Only night-eye enabled - SSO does not work
- (2020-06-05, v:4.1.3) Kendall DeMott: How to disable OS/Browser color scheme integration
I can find no such settings anywhere in Chrome Version 83.0.4103.97 (Official Build) (64-bit). In Chrome's extension window, there is no "settings", the only options are to details, remove, or show keyboard shortcuts. Under Chromes settings, there is no such option. I can not switch to "Filtered or Normal" because it states OS/Browser color scheme integration is activated. How to disable OS/Browser color scheme integration "Open the extension window -> Settings -> Locate the feature and set it to Disabled"
- (2020-05-22, v:4.1.3) Ajay Subramanian: Issues with Chrome
Works fine with Edge and Firefox but each time I close the chrome browser or restart my PC, it stops working. I have to remove and add the extension again.
- (2020-05-13, v:4.1.3) Jonathan S: Bug report
Hello, i just want to report there's a bug on phpmyadmin page. Here is the attachment. https://pasteboard.co/J89MJ0r.png Thanks!
- (2020-02-23, v:4.0.5) sajib karmoker: Firefox
How to make for used night eye dark mode app use in firefox
- (2020-01-21, v:4.0.3) Maine Road: YouTube can't see the letter
YouTube can't see the letter https://imgur.com/2viAMZm.png
- (2019-12-22, v:4.0.2) Bogdan: facebook issues
Hi, I am having this problem for a few days, it really interacts really hard with facebook. Page stays frozen for a long time after I click in, like 15 seconds. It works like on slow computers, but this is a 6700k with 32 gigs..
- (2019-12-10, v:3.8.4) Nite Wolf: Won't Download
Hey, this extension won't download for me, I don't know what to do. I already tried refreshing the page.
- (2019-12-04, v:3.8.4) PJ: Keeps downloading itself
I've tried to remove the extension 10 times now from chrome, restarted chrome, and my laptop and the extension seems to be re-installing itself. I am unhappy with the extension and can't seem to keep it uninstalled.
- (2019-12-01, v:3.8.3) David Zeng: Youtube Search Box showing White Background
When using Nighteye on Youtube together with Chrome's experimental dark mode and Youtube's own dark mode, when using the search bar, the auto suggestions box displays with a glaring white background. When Nighteye is disabled, it defaults to a black background.
- (2019-11-25, v:3.8.3) n g v: aws pages
hello, recently Amazon Web Services introduced new interface that's an option for now, but eventually it will be the default interface. Most of the pages that use this new look are not being converted to dark mode with night eye.
- (2019-11-12, v:3.8.2) Ashik Al Reyad: what is the problem
cant add in chrome Extensions
- (2019-10-12, v:3.7.7) Robert.T. Eggleston: Activating using Chrome Canary
I'm activated for Brave and Chrome but can't get Night Eye to activate using Chrome Canary.
- (2019-09-05, v:3.7.2) Rohan Mishra: Conflict with dark mode on specific sites
On sites with built-in dark mode, such as youtube, twitch. If the extension is turned off, it disables the dark mode of these sites, which is annoying. If possible, make the extension and the site dark modes independent? Thanks!
- (2019-08-25, v:3.7.0) Lucas Tran: Text on Youtube and Facebook is dark
Within the past week, text on Youtube and Facebook suddenly retained their normal black/grey text colors when using Night Eye. Obviously this makes Night Eye unusable since text cannot be read. It was working fine over the past few months until now. Is this a known issue?
- (2019-08-19, v:3.6.1) J K: does it work on pdf or not?
it seems to be loading infinitely when I try to use it with pdf... and it's not working for me and it seems to be not working for google docs as well?
- (2019-06-28, v:3.4.4) Nicolas Bittner-Deland: Scroll Bar
Hey, I had been using dark reader for the past year but yours is way better. The only thing is that I use this extension call scroll customizer and I use it to remove the vertical scroll bar, but your extension is loading afterward and preventing it from working. I was wondering if you could add a setting to disable the dark mode on the scroll bar that would probably fix the problem.
- (2019-06-17, v:3.4.3) Tamara Jiménez Barroso: hi my doubt is
Hi, I'm a new user of this extension, but I've been given a 3-month trial. I'll definitely be free. Thank you. I'm delighted with this extension.
- (2019-05-25, v:3.3.11) cbabeanu: movies
After I installed night eye on chrome, video shows no images