Switch each website to dark mode / light mode as desired. Take care of your eyes with Night Eye.
- (2022-09-27) Suha Roustom: I love night eye! I've tried other dark mode extensions, and this is by far the best. I'm a writer, so I use it on Google Docs mainly, but it also looks really nice on almost everything else! 10/10 would reccomend.
- (2022-09-22) Ivan Allan: Deleting this today because out of the blue it is restricting me to 5 sites. Bye!
- (2022-09-19) Willem Nielsen: Works really well at making websites dark. This has helped me so much.
- (2022-09-19) Delta Paul: amazing product!! works fantastically well and super easy to install.
- (2022-09-19) Shawn Perera: I have Keterconus and my eyes are extremely sensitive to light, this program make it possible for me to go to class all day and bear the screen lights. 10/10
- (2022-09-18) M.Ammar Sohaib Thaheem: (y)....liked it
- (2022-09-15) Rafael Justino: The definite dark mode, so we can just stop asking around for everyone to WAKE UP and provide dark interfaces. Love it.
- (2022-09-14) Teddy: Worked poorly and when I removed it parts of websites are still impacted and Im having to figure out how to fix this poorly made extension :(
- (2022-09-11) Ghost Dog: I get constant headaches while doing computer work because of how bright the screen is so this is an absolute lifesaver, thank you so much.
- (2022-09-10) Stan Alexander: I have tried many "dark mode" Chrome extensions and can say that Night Eye is the best by far! If you are like me and spend a lot of time on Google Workspace sites and prefer dark mode - Night Eye is a must have!
- (2022-09-10) 謝築: This is the best APP I have ever used of all its kind, the color doesn't lose too much, it's very comfortable to use
- (2022-09-10) Jeroen Stoker: I love this plugin!
- (2022-09-09) I am not sure how I lived without this extension before, and I don't want to ever live without it again. It is fast, and intuitive, and the dark mode version of the site looks so good. Not just an inverse, but a real dark mode. Love it!
- (2022-09-09) Ulysses Caballes: This extension is amazingly perfect!!!
- (2022-09-08) Atharva Modi: It is the best app I have been using for dark mode!
- (2022-09-08) Marcos Santos: Perfect, works on all the sites I need without any problem!
- (2022-09-06) Mirek Kubik: Dark mode across the board! Love it.
- (2022-09-04) Mary Grethel Duran: I feel very comfortable with the help of Dark mode - Night Eye when I'm studying online.
- (2022-09-01) Joe King: Love this extension. So many websites have no embraced the dark mode life and my eyes can't handle the pure white screen in my dark office. This is a lifesaver.
- (2022-09-01) Michael Sims (HCL): Night eye is by far the best extension that I have used for a dark theme. I will definitely be recommending to all my collogues and friends
- (2022-08-30) Guillaume MARTIN: Nighteye is with no doubt one of the best dark mode extension you could find on a webstore. It works everywhere and gets integrated perfectly on all sites. I recommend you trying it!
- (2022-08-29) Mazin Sherif: LOVE
- (2022-08-28) Tom Waring: Like the idea, but it somehow sends my CPU load through the roof as soon as it's turned on. Definitely not another app as the CPU usage plummets as soon as the extension is turned off too. I'm running a brand new Mac Studio with M1 max and 32GB Ram so this shouldn't be happening. Anyone else had this problem?
- (2022-08-28) Chris Arizona: Very useful for most of websites, it helps me reducing my eyestrains :)
- (2022-08-25) Nathan Moore: Leaps and bounds better than any other dark mode extension. Work from home software engineer and I would only use this. Only extension I've seen remotely work on AWS console, and I have yet to have any real problem with a single site. Definitely I must have.
- (2022-08-23) Ahmed Nasr: the best dark mode apps i have ever used so far. it works perfectly with any site i use. 100 % recommended.
- (2022-08-22) Marcus Broström: This extension works so much smoother than any other dark mode extensions!
- (2022-08-21) Boboc Matei-Cristian: Very useful extension
- (2022-08-18) Rahul Verma Pizone: Great app! The dark mode extension you're looking for!
- (2022-08-17) Anthony Lloyd: Amazing ext, works as intended but just recently stopped working on Reddit with this message "not supported due to browser restrictions"
- (2022-08-17) Annie McFerran: I was skeptical this would make a difference but no pun intended its night and day. so great on the eyes at night on my ultra wide. Emails to bright even with a dark theme? amazon doesn't even bother with dark more? local DMV website? literally saving my retinas more that flux ever could. get it, its worth it.
- (2022-08-12) J C: Great app! The dark mode extension you're looking for!
- (2022-08-11) Tijana Leginovic: I tried other dark mode apps but this one is by far the best, short story shorter, love it:
- (2022-08-10) Brandon Playford: I have tried so many other dark mode extensions, this is by far the best looking and it works better too!
- (2022-08-10) Luis_1805: I am on the Web for several hours a day and hate that i always have to burn my eyes. Night Eye was a live saver for me. https://nighteye.app/
- (2022-08-10) Alexandru-George Ioan: I used multiple extensions to make my chrome dark but everything failed, then i found night eye and worked like a charm, to bad it has so few stars.
- (2022-08-10) Jerry Douglas: Using electronics all the time takes a toll on the eyes, so having this little gem helps. And I was able to get to try it out first!
- (2022-08-07) Dan tttttttt: It's a game changer for my sensitive eyes, especially at night. Especially with frequently using google docs
- (2022-08-06) ILIAS ILIOPOULOS - Ηλίας Ηλιόπουλος: works great!
- (2022-08-06) Iván Ponce: Its way faster than Dark Reader, this is the few of the paid stuff that I actually am considering on paying.
- (2022-08-05) Facundo Daniel Mendoza Solano: One of my favorite extensions. Helps me to protect my eyes when I spend a lot of time working on websites that don't come with a built-in dark mode (like Google Drive or my university's platform). It's also great to have dark mode automatically enabled for every single website that you browse.
- (2022-08-04) Scarlett: The best dark mode extension that I have come across, I wish it was free.
- (2022-08-04) Tim Wassell: My trial expired, but this addon is worth its weight in gold. It actually works, and not like a bs dark mode. I love it mostly on amazon. I have always wanted their to be a dark mode on amazon and this addon makes just that. LOVE it.
- (2022-08-03) Aayush Nag: I like spending a lot of time on Instagram, but I never knew I can enable dark mode on it. Now that I use Instagram dark mode, I feel reborn - https://nighteye.app/instagram-dark-mode-how-to-enable-it-on-desktop-and-iphone/
- (2022-08-02) PÖSCAFÊ _: Amazing Extension. Used daily and great support!
- (2022-07-30) 雾岛风起时: 几乎完美的黑暗模式插件
- (2022-07-30) shruti radhakrishnan: works the best, I'm totally in love with it
- (2022-07-27) Rajeev S Babu: Works like a charm!
- (2022-07-26) Valeria Benetti: Honestly this is the better of the dark mode extensions that I've used. I get some pretty gnarly migraines due to bright screens and this 1000000000% helps with it when I have to be in front of a screen Mon-Fri for work.
- (2022-07-25) María Azuela Mac Donald: Easy to use & saved my eyes.
- (2022-06-13, v:4.7.7) Suzy Bushman: Automatically switching on and off with computer settings
Is it possible to have the app switch between light and dark (off and on I guess) with the rest of the system?
- (2022-06-01, v:4.7.7) Spiked Milkshake (Abbie): Messing with images
This also filters images, an example is I'm writing in Google Docs and have to embed images into the document, but they look all changed and adjusted. I tried playing with some settings and it doesn't seem to do anything to help with this, is there a fix or did I install it for nothing now that the Google Docs Dark mode specific extension stopped making the page dark at all after the update from Google.
- (2022-04-29, v:4.7.7) Susan H.: Night eye won't shut off
I no longer wish to use Night Eye. I turned off the extension, but everything is still in dark mode. How do I revert back to before I installed Night Eye?
- (2022-03-31, v:4.7.2) Андрей Бунчук: color consol
how to make dark consol?
- (2022-03-14, v:4.7.2) Lisa Berry: it stopped working today
I don't know why but suddenly today it stopped working. My account is current. Please help.
- (2022-03-10, v:4.7.2) Tyler Robinson: Seems Like it stopped working for me.
Ive been using it for a while but it doesn't seem to be working all of the sudden with my google sheets and email like it was and other websites as well.
- (2021-12-31, v:4.7.0) Nick Ouchakov: Night Eye makes it difficult for me to use youtube's built-in dark mode feature
With Night Eye installed and enabled, but "turned off" in the app (the power button), I am unable to save Youtube's built-in dark mode setting. As soon as I refresh Youtube, it defaults back to light mode. As soon as I disable the night eye extension, Youtube starts saving my preference again. Using latest chrome version, and windows 10.
- (2021-12-23, v:4.7.0) Stanislav Dimitrov: Do you support iOS?
Does Night Eye work on iOS?
- (2021-10-29, v:4.6.9) looncraz: Stuck at Loading...
I am using the Brave browser and Night Eye has been stuck at Loading... for the last couple revisions. Others have also reported this. I am using the paid version and it just renewed, so I'd REALLY like to see this fixed ASAP. Currently relying on other (much worse) extensions to save my eyes.
- (2021-10-22, v:4.6.6) Nicol HG00: Visual errors in Microsoft Word online
There are visual errors in Microsoft Word online, I saw that the last update was today, so I wanted to report it. Please fix it, more errors may be displayed on other pages but I only noticed on that one.
- (2021-10-21, v:4.6.3) Edgar P: High CPU load
I noticed over the past few days or perhaps even weeks that my computer was going into high CPU load. I traced that down to a problem with this extension. When I disable the extension when this happens the CPU instantly drops down and the problem does not reoccur with Chrome running. Minutes after re-enabling the extension it goes back up to a very high CPU load. Can you please help? This extension was working well before and I love it. It helps a lot to sleep after using the computer when dark but I will have to keep it disabled for now until I find a fix for this. I paid for it some time ago. Thank you!
- (2021-10-20, v:4.6.3) Desubricks: Nighteye infinite loading
until three days ago this was working perfectly, now it just is stuck eternally loading (on vivaldi). i turned on collect errors and this is what i had got Error handling response: TypeError: Error in invocation of scripting.executeScript(scripting.ScriptInjection injection, optional function callback): Error at parameter 'injection': Unexpected property: 'func'. js/browser-action/home.js?9d64618587d144133ff2:3 (Function.executeScript) js/browser-action/home.js?9d64618587d144133ff2:3 (anonymous function) On the extensions page of vivaldi, it also has Inspect views service worker (Inactive)
- (2021-10-03, v:4.6.2) Almost April: Breaks Twitter's "Dim" mode
Can you please advise why your Chrome extension is breaking the Twitter Website? While the extension is enabled, if I set my Twitter Display Settings to "Dim", refreshing the page resets it, even if I have switched Nighteye off from within the extension. Only if I disable the extension entirely from the 'Manage Extensions' page does it remember the setting on Twitter. It would appear that, even while "Turned Off" within the extension, it is still interfering with websites.
- (2021-09-29, v:4.6.2) Shipra Sud: Black text on Black Background
Hi, Im seeing this issue come up since yesterday where the extension turns the website background black but also the text on the website (especially elements in drop down) . Could you please look into this. Thanks
- (2021-09-10, v:4.6.0) Eugenia Hoffman: Loading forever
Problems started yesterday. It keeps loading and I uninstalled and reinstalled several times with no resolution to the issue.
- (2021-09-09, v:4.6.0) Matthew Vincent: Loading for eternity and format Issues
Hello can you please update your extension as once signed in it loads for eternity on webpages and even formats them wrong. I was able to cruise perfectly on many pages and now bars that were colored blue on my go to websites are now missing with only the icon contained present and other webpage elements missing.
- (2021-09-07, v:4.6.0) GodsAnAtheist: Latest update stuck on loading screen
The latest update is stuck on the loading screen permanently after telling me that nighteye is optimised. The app is still working according to the schedule I set as it changes the web page, but I can no longer access the settings or change the filter for individual sites... I have tried reinstalling the app but I get the same issue. Browser details: Vivaldi 4.1.2369.21 (Stable channel) (arm64) Revision 65da8ddfd900d72e3ff8802da65c27b6e9996a54 OS macOS Version 11.5.2 (Build 20G95)
- (2021-07-27, v:4.5.2) Simon Holzhauer: Google Search centered
Die Google Suche wird automatisch zentriert wenn der Modus auf Dark steht. Anderer Modus oder deaktivierte Erweiterung beheben das Problem.
- (2021-06-27, v:4.5.1) YY Cheah: Can it change the contrast on FB and any google chrome websites. Tq and appreciate your reply.
Can it change the contrast on FB and any google chrome websites. Tq and appreciate your reply.
- (2021-05-23, v:4.5.1) Jahred Wilson: Gsuite extensions?
Hi, I notice that in the screenshots for your Google Calendar page, you show that the Tasks sidebar is also in dark mode. However, when I try and enable Night Eye on my own computer (up-to-date Chrome on Windows 10), it doesn't affect Tasks or any other extension for that matter. Is there a setting somewhere I am missing or is Night Eye no longer compatible with Gsuite extensions at the moment? Thank you for your help!
- (2021-05-17, v:4.5.1) Marwan Hussein: prevent reddit from loading
when activated (dark or filtered modes), reddit won't load!
- (2021-05-16, v:4.5.1) not working
showing not support due to browser restriction
- (2021-04-19, v:4.4.6) Sir Thomas: ON ICON
I added your extension and checked settings and it show as on. However, there is no icon websites don't go dark?
- (2021-03-26, v:4.4.6) Henrik: Exclude
In the selection "Allow this extension to read and change all your data on websites you visit:" Instead of just just have all or nothing or specific sites, could you add a new choice, ALL and "Exclude", since it's very likely you want to use Dark-mode as default but you might have a few sites that you don't want Dark-mode on. So that "Night Eye - Dark mode" is enabled on all BUT excluded specific sites. That would be great!
- (2021-03-18, v:4.4.6) Людмила Бабич: This extension adds Access-Control-Allow-Origin: * for response
As user I don't expect that the extension for dark mode must modify response headers. For example, I'm trying to send the request to https://service.nalog.ru/inn-proc.do, and the response from this service has no Access-Control-Allow-Origin header, and this query will blocked by browser by CORS policy, but when I turning on this extension, the query will successfully fetched!
- (2021-01-26, v:4.4.4) Jenish Patel: NBA Official Site
Just a slight issue that is not a huge deal, but may affect user experience. When visiting the website and going to the "games" tab, and then switch the dates to look at upcoming games, the highlighted date does not change.
- (2020-12-24, v:4.4.4) David Zeng: Issues with white flashes for Reddit
Hi, I have this issue when using Reddit. If links on Reddit are opened in new tabs using the middle mouse click, there will be white flashes. If a normal click opens the link on a new site, no white flashes. This bug is not present on any other site. Is there something you can do on your end to fix this? Did not appear to be present just a couple of days ago.
- (2020-12-08, v:4.4.4) Nikola Krstic: Disable on specific website, facebook issues with Night Eye
New Facebook refuses to open notifications with Night Eye enabled 70% of the time, it's really annoying and I have to switch to Filtered to Normal or vice versa, wait for the site reload and then it works. Please help.
- (2020-11-21, v:4.4.4) Derek Sewell: Simply does not work
Just installed on Chrome. The icon comes up for 3 seconds and then disappears. Cannot see any way to use this.
- (2020-10-12, v:4.3.3) Jeffrey Fink: No dark mode during day time
Hello, I would only like dark mode at night, not during the day time. Does your software automatically turn off during the day time, or do I have to turn it off manually? If I have to turn it off manually, how do I do that?
- (2020-10-08, v:4.3.3) smietnik: Google image search
hello, I noticed that images in image google search open with a long delay.
- (2020-09-10, v:4.3.2) Natasha Allen: Issue with Night eye staying on within an app frame even if the surrounding website has it turned off
Hi, I am using a website and within the website there is a separate app turned on that shows up on the website but is managed from a different site. It shows in a frame within a section of a website. I can't seem to find a way to turn of Night Eye for that particular app frame even though the website itself has Night Eye turned off. I even tried going to the app developer's website where the documentation for the app is housed and turned it off there but that didn't seem to affect the frame. I've encountered this a few times and would like for it to stop.
- (2020-08-30, v:4.3.2) David Zeng: Youtube Dark Theme
When Night Eye is enabled, the Youtube dark theme does not stick. I have to manually enable it each time I open a new tab with Youtube. When Night Eye is disabled completely (i.e. extension disabled) this bug disappears. Please fix, it wasn't like this previously.
- (2020-08-27, v:4.3.1) Vii Chou: https://earth.google.com/web/ error!
▶️URL: https://earth.google.com/web/ ▶️Error info: https://i.imgur.com/dnZFxY7.png ▶️Influences: Info card can't show, can't remember last place, etc.
- (2020-08-15, v:4.2.1) Vii Chou: earth.google.com error [Uncaught (in promise)]
OS / Browser color scheme integration is ON, so can't use whitelist earth.google.com, pls fix it.
- (2020-08-03, v:4.2.1) Michael Fitzgerald: How do I setup a password for my Night Eye account?
Hello, I just purchased an annual subscription to Night Eye, after having used the free, trial version for a couple of weeks. Here's my question: How do I now setup a password for my Night Eye account? When I go to the "Night Eye Client Area" to sign in to my account, I am only offered a temporary activation code to enter my account, which is sent to me via email and only valid for 30 minutes. Now that I have a paid subscription, why am I not allowed to setup a permanent password for my account???
- (2020-07-23, v:4.2.1) Oren Yardeni: Plugin ruins my SSO at the organization after I started paying!
I am working at eBay. Our organization uses SSO (using ussername/pwd + PingID) to login to our systems (Jira/Github/Google Docs/...) The free version worked fine! Once I started paying - the SSO does not work (I get a response from all applications that my credentials cannot be verified). I am sure this is night-eye by opening Chrome in Incognito. No plugins - SSO works! Only night-eye enabled - SSO does not work
- (2020-06-05, v:4.1.3) Kendall DeMott: How to disable OS/Browser color scheme integration
I can find no such settings anywhere in Chrome Version 83.0.4103.97 (Official Build) (64-bit). In Chrome's extension window, there is no "settings", the only options are to details, remove, or show keyboard shortcuts. Under Chromes settings, there is no such option. I can not switch to "Filtered or Normal" because it states OS/Browser color scheme integration is activated. How to disable OS/Browser color scheme integration "Open the extension window -> Settings -> Locate the feature and set it to Disabled"
- (2020-05-22, v:4.1.3) Ajay Subramanian: Issues with Chrome
Works fine with Edge and Firefox but each time I close the chrome browser or restart my PC, it stops working. I have to remove and add the extension again.
- (2020-05-13, v:4.1.3) Jonathan S: Bug report
Hello, i just want to report there's a bug on phpmyadmin page. Here is the attachment. https://pasteboard.co/J89MJ0r.png Thanks!
- (2020-02-23, v:4.0.5) sajib karmoker: Firefox
How to make for used night eye dark mode app use in firefox
- (2020-01-21, v:4.0.3) Maine Road: YouTube can't see the letter
YouTube can't see the letter https://imgur.com/2viAMZm.png
- (2019-12-22, v:4.0.2) Bogdan: facebook issues
Hi, I am having this problem for a few days, it really interacts really hard with facebook. Page stays frozen for a long time after I click in, like 15 seconds. It works like on slow computers, but this is a 6700k with 32 gigs..
- (2019-12-10, v:3.8.4) Nite Wolf: Won't Download
Hey, this extension won't download for me, I don't know what to do. I already tried refreshing the page.
- (2019-12-04, v:3.8.4) PJ: Keeps downloading itself
I've tried to remove the extension 10 times now from chrome, restarted chrome, and my laptop and the extension seems to be re-installing itself. I am unhappy with the extension and can't seem to keep it uninstalled.
- (2019-12-01, v:3.8.3) David Zeng: Youtube Search Box showing White Background
When using Nighteye on Youtube together with Chrome's experimental dark mode and Youtube's own dark mode, when using the search bar, the auto suggestions box displays with a glaring white background. When Nighteye is disabled, it defaults to a black background.
- (2019-11-25, v:3.8.3) n g v: aws pages
hello, recently Amazon Web Services introduced new interface that's an option for now, but eventually it will be the default interface. Most of the pages that use this new look are not being converted to dark mode with night eye.
- (2019-11-12, v:3.8.2) Ashik Al Reyad: what is the problem
cant add in chrome Extensions
- (2019-10-12, v:3.7.7) Robert.T. Eggleston: Activating using Chrome Canary
I'm activated for Brave and Chrome but can't get Night Eye to activate using Chrome Canary.
- (2019-09-05, v:3.7.2) Rohan Mishra: Conflict with dark mode on specific sites
On sites with built-in dark mode, such as youtube, twitch. If the extension is turned off, it disables the dark mode of these sites, which is annoying. If possible, make the extension and the site dark modes independent? Thanks!