Switch each website to dark mode / light mode as desired. Take care of your eyes with Night Eye.
- (2022-11-26) Cassandra Pacheco: I use Google apps such as Sheets, Docs, Search, Drive & Calendar everyday. Google dark mode is now so easily accessible, I love it! - https://nighteye.app/google-dark-mode
- (2022-11-26) Trickzy 45: its good
- (2022-11-23) Tomasz Dominiak: I've been using paid version for more than 1y, currently extension crashes a few times a day as Service Worker gets inactive. Turning it off/on on a regular basis, every day gets frustrating.. If the problem isn't solved soon it'll be time to migrate to sth else (chrome ver 107.0.5304.107).
- (2022-11-22) Joel P.: Fit my purpose extremely well..(dark mode for leetcode). Fills in the gaps for the sites that don't support automatic mode changes or dark mode all together
- (2022-11-21) Patrik Lovrecic: I got the extension out of desperation but then when I started using it, I really got surprised on how good it works even on sites like amazon. Would raccomand for sure.
- (2022-11-21) Jack Wang: Wonderful~~
- (2022-11-18) Jeremy Leung: Best Dark mode extension on the market. While other extensions change the theme and make webpages kind of gray, Night Eye changes just the background. 10/10 would recommend!
- (2022-11-18) Lucas da Silva: By far the best "forced dark mode" extension there is. I have a hard time reading black-on-white words, so forcing white-on-black helped me not only for enterteinement like social medias, but also in my education like university materials.
- (2022-11-18) sagar navgire: Love it
- (2022-11-17) Pepijn van Houwelingen: I was looking for a way to get dark mode for Google calendar on my laptop. This works perfectly!
- (2022-11-15) Ocean's: this is the only extention that is 5 stars impressive job
- (2022-11-13) Dyzma: Dawaj
- (2022-11-13) Anass Elboutaheri: Best extensions
- (2022-11-11) Đông Lê Huỳnh: Good
- (2022-11-11) Phill Aelony: Night Eye is a game changer! I'm working on the computer all day, and this has pretty much saved my life. My eyes feel much better and I have had less headaches. Would recommend 100%!
- (2022-11-11) Jamil Bulanadi: I just recently used Dark Mode, and now my eyes can rest easy at night. Thank you so much for making such thing!
- (2022-11-10) Ali: The night eye app is a great application. For night time browsing websites in light mode do not work great and this app is a life saver. Till we get more websites with native dimming.
- (2022-11-09) Kimi Johnson: I'm a pretty big fan of the app. It's not perfect, but I think a lot of that has to do with how individual sites design their pages. The "filtered" option tends to render those gentler on the eyes about 98% of the time, so I'm not knocking off stars for that. As someone who gets light-sensitive headaches, the app has been a godsend.
- (2022-11-09) Sammi Rose: Great extension, but could use a bit of bug testing on websites like google slides.
- (2022-11-09) Edgar Vega: This is one of the best dark mode extensions that I used. It is strongly recommended to try it.
- (2022-11-08) light_berg13: Great extensio. VEry helpful for my eyes
- (2022-11-08) Billy Chiu: Best option available!!
- (2022-11-06) Демид Бакаев: Определённо лучший даркмод из всех. Но где-то тормозит работу сайтов. Например, с ним медленно мотает на ютубе и другое по мелочи, можно не понять из-за чего. Цыганьё обходится достаточно просто, если юзер не совсем ландух 🏴☠️
- (2022-11-04) Eugene Khomutovski: this is trial version
- (2022-11-03) Christine Boghozians: the best
- (2022-11-01) Ahmed banna: this extention is extremely good, litrally saved my eyes :)
- (2022-10-30) Unique Salim: Very easy on the easy ,easy to you my favorite extension so far
- (2022-10-28) Arek S.: If you are tired of pages blinding your eyes - night eye extension fixes everything by turning pages into dark mode. Really easy to use and convenient.
- (2022-10-26) KEEP KUMU: Great extension that perfectly solved my problem of being blinded while using the Bing search engine. I'd rather be able to add an effect that doesn't enable the feature on some elements.
- (2022-10-26) Preston Parsons: They want you to pay to use dark mode on more than a few websites LOL yeah ok hahaha
- (2022-10-26) Julien Griffault: This extension works great. I'm so happy to have found it. Every websites can be darked. You can disable the extension by website if it's needed. Try it and engloy !
- (2022-10-26) Noelle Elles: I always use Pinterest (Inspo purposes..) And the light-mode literally burns my eyes cuz I always use Pinterest at night. I love this extension SO much. Thank you for making this!!
- (2022-10-26) John Ghobrial: great extension. lets me not get blinded by sites that dont offer darkmode
- (2022-10-26) LyRiCz ASAP: Good extension
- (2022-10-25) Dok Ja: pretty cool app i use it all the time, although it's sort of annoying how when shopping and you press the color filter it turns some of the colors wonky but there's no getting around that. great extension tho love it and i love that they give u three months for free and an extra if u write a review!! boost the extension + get a free month? i don't see why not!
- (2022-10-25) Kelp: finally don't need to burn my eyes cuz of light mode websites, especially since alot of the times I stay up studying or using the internet for school, this helps me not get retina cancer from light mode websites
- (2022-10-24) Stephen A: I use night eye for tons of sites. There are a few where it it makes the site slightly hard to use and I have to turn it off/on. But for the vast majority of sites its great, google apps. outlook webmail, tons of internal websites at work all work really well.
- (2022-10-22) Thel Narud: I love how Dark Mode - Night Eye help me protect my eyes. This is also very helpful to me since I prefer studying in my laptop in dark mode.
- (2022-10-19) Marta Ciszewska: I use paid version but recently noticed that extensions stops working several times a day. I need to go to extensions settings and turn it off/on each time which is getting frustrating.. Any solution to that issue? I'm close to replace it by anything else..
- (2022-10-19) Martin VanBuren: Only for five sites unless the user pays for the premium edition??? What fool pays for this when there better and free extensions that do the exact same thing? What other tidbits are the developers reluctant to be upfront about?
- (2022-10-18) Jordan: I've tried multiple Dark Mode extensions and this one is the best one out of them all! Some make certain text or images on websites hard to see/read but Night Eye doesn't mess up any websites at all!!
- (2022-10-17) MohAm: Best extension to surf the web with dark mode on, no better choice than this, all websites are well darked
- (2022-10-17) olga tonu: Это расширение работает на высшем уровне везде, я даже в онлайн ворде умудрился изменить тему и она идеально отображалась!
- (2022-10-16) Nathan McKane: this is easily the best dark mode extensions i have used in the past months and i highly suggest it due to it's large compatibility on all the sites i visit. Oh, it also looks great!
- (2022-10-16) Bloody Paglicawan: This app is so helpful specially for my eyes. thanks!
- (2022-10-12) Mauro Van der Wilt: ilove ti
- (2022-10-11) Rafael Alves: Not free
- (2022-10-10) Osama Bilal: One of the best dark mode extensions I have used. I have tried like 5-6 of them. It just knows what need to be black and doesn't mess with the other colors too much.
- (2022-10-10) Dave Markham: The web store page doesn't even turn black--still bright white. Restarted the browser, made sure extension was switched on... still nothing. If it doesn't work here, how is it working elsewhere?
- (2022-10-08) Heel “zezima007” Lonit: Stopped working after a while unless I pay for the pro version, very disappointing. I haven't tested it for a long time but I have downloaded the Lunar Reader extension instead, which I recommend you do as well.
- (2022-11-23, v:4.8.4) Tomasz Dominiak: Extension crashses / Service Worker gets inactive
Hi Team, could you advise how to handle the following problem - extension crashes a few times a day as Service Worker gets inactive. Turning it off/on and page refresh is a solution but doing that on a regular basis, every day gets frustrating. Thanks in advace.
- (2022-11-11, v:4.8.4) Rizal Mahadi A B: It turns udemy videos black
Since installing dark mode on my com, my videos on Udemy Business turn black. This happens even if I turn it off. I can only see my videos if I turn the extension on and use filtered mode.
- (2022-11-05, v:4.8.4) Joshua Warmack: Can't login to client area.
Login field in the client area is not working. Literally, nothing happens after entering an email address and clicking "login"... please help.
- (2022-11-01, v:4.8.4) G S Akash: Not Working !!!!!
Hi there, I have been using this extension for the past 4 months, it was really good. but now all of the sudden it stopped working. I don't know what happened...
- (2022-10-17, v:4.8.4) steve douglas: Simple Suggestion
Instead of current instructions, is it possible (please) to just have a LARGE DOWNLOAD Button and a simple stepped set of 1,2,3, etc... here's "Free" Version and how to convert "Free" to unlimited features "Pro" like so many websites with downloads? No time consuming go to Chrome Webstore and not have INSTALL ME Click here to download etc.. buttons? Thank You
- (2022-10-01, v:4.8.2) Shamir Relé: It works well - but some section on other sites are affected
The app works very well on the sites I've chosen. Example, google docs, google calendar, instagram. However, on certain sections on certain sites OUTSIDE of my dark mode list, the dark mode seems to affect that part. Example, if I'm paying for something, the credit card and contact box will be in dark mode. Sometimes, this will be an issue as it covers the text in black.
- (2022-06-13, v:4.7.7) Suzy Bushman: Automatically switching on and off with computer settings
Is it possible to have the app switch between light and dark (off and on I guess) with the rest of the system?
- (2022-06-01, v:4.7.7) Spiked Milkshake (Abbie): Messing with images
This also filters images, an example is I'm writing in Google Docs and have to embed images into the document, but they look all changed and adjusted. I tried playing with some settings and it doesn't seem to do anything to help with this, is there a fix or did I install it for nothing now that the Google Docs Dark mode specific extension stopped making the page dark at all after the update from Google.
- (2022-04-29, v:4.7.7) Susan H.: Night eye won't shut off
I no longer wish to use Night Eye. I turned off the extension, but everything is still in dark mode. How do I revert back to before I installed Night Eye?
- (2022-03-31, v:4.7.2) Андрей Бунчук: color consol
how to make dark consol?
- (2022-03-14, v:4.7.2) Lisa Berry: it stopped working today
I don't know why but suddenly today it stopped working. My account is current. Please help.
- (2022-03-10, v:4.7.2) Tyler Robinson: Seems Like it stopped working for me.
Ive been using it for a while but it doesn't seem to be working all of the sudden with my google sheets and email like it was and other websites as well.
- (2021-12-31, v:4.7.0) Nick Ouchakov: Night Eye makes it difficult for me to use youtube's built-in dark mode feature
With Night Eye installed and enabled, but "turned off" in the app (the power button), I am unable to save Youtube's built-in dark mode setting. As soon as I refresh Youtube, it defaults back to light mode. As soon as I disable the night eye extension, Youtube starts saving my preference again. Using latest chrome version, and windows 10.
- (2021-12-23, v:4.7.0) Stanislav Dimitrov: Do you support iOS?
Does Night Eye work on iOS?
- (2021-10-29, v:4.6.9) looncraz: Stuck at Loading...
I am using the Brave browser and Night Eye has been stuck at Loading... for the last couple revisions. Others have also reported this. I am using the paid version and it just renewed, so I'd REALLY like to see this fixed ASAP. Currently relying on other (much worse) extensions to save my eyes.
- (2021-10-22, v:4.6.6) Nicol HG00: Visual errors in Microsoft Word online
There are visual errors in Microsoft Word online, I saw that the last update was today, so I wanted to report it. Please fix it, more errors may be displayed on other pages but I only noticed on that one.
- (2021-10-21, v:4.6.3) Edgar P: High CPU load
I noticed over the past few days or perhaps even weeks that my computer was going into high CPU load. I traced that down to a problem with this extension. When I disable the extension when this happens the CPU instantly drops down and the problem does not reoccur with Chrome running. Minutes after re-enabling the extension it goes back up to a very high CPU load. Can you please help? This extension was working well before and I love it. It helps a lot to sleep after using the computer when dark but I will have to keep it disabled for now until I find a fix for this. I paid for it some time ago. Thank you!
- (2021-10-20, v:4.6.3) Desubricks: Nighteye infinite loading
until three days ago this was working perfectly, now it just is stuck eternally loading (on vivaldi). i turned on collect errors and this is what i had got Error handling response: TypeError: Error in invocation of scripting.executeScript(scripting.ScriptInjection injection, optional function callback): Error at parameter 'injection': Unexpected property: 'func'. js/browser-action/home.js?9d64618587d144133ff2:3 (Function.executeScript) js/browser-action/home.js?9d64618587d144133ff2:3 (anonymous function) On the extensions page of vivaldi, it also has Inspect views service worker (Inactive)
- (2021-10-03, v:4.6.2) Almost April: Breaks Twitter's "Dim" mode
Can you please advise why your Chrome extension is breaking the Twitter Website? While the extension is enabled, if I set my Twitter Display Settings to "Dim", refreshing the page resets it, even if I have switched Nighteye off from within the extension. Only if I disable the extension entirely from the 'Manage Extensions' page does it remember the setting on Twitter. It would appear that, even while "Turned Off" within the extension, it is still interfering with websites.
- (2021-09-29, v:4.6.2) Shipra Sud: Black text on Black Background
Hi, Im seeing this issue come up since yesterday where the extension turns the website background black but also the text on the website (especially elements in drop down) . Could you please look into this. Thanks
- (2021-09-10, v:4.6.0) Eugenia Hoffman: Loading forever
Problems started yesterday. It keeps loading and I uninstalled and reinstalled several times with no resolution to the issue.
- (2021-09-09, v:4.6.0) Matthew Vincent: Loading for eternity and format Issues
Hello can you please update your extension as once signed in it loads for eternity on webpages and even formats them wrong. I was able to cruise perfectly on many pages and now bars that were colored blue on my go to websites are now missing with only the icon contained present and other webpage elements missing.
- (2021-09-07, v:4.6.0) GodsAnAtheist: Latest update stuck on loading screen
The latest update is stuck on the loading screen permanently after telling me that nighteye is optimised. The app is still working according to the schedule I set as it changes the web page, but I can no longer access the settings or change the filter for individual sites... I have tried reinstalling the app but I get the same issue. Browser details: Vivaldi 4.1.2369.21 (Stable channel) (arm64) Revision 65da8ddfd900d72e3ff8802da65c27b6e9996a54 OS macOS Version 11.5.2 (Build 20G95)
- (2021-07-27, v:4.5.2) Simon Holzhauer: Google Search centered
Die Google Suche wird automatisch zentriert wenn der Modus auf Dark steht. Anderer Modus oder deaktivierte Erweiterung beheben das Problem.
- (2021-06-27, v:4.5.1) YY Cheah: Can it change the contrast on FB and any google chrome websites. Tq and appreciate your reply.
Can it change the contrast on FB and any google chrome websites. Tq and appreciate your reply.
- (2021-05-23, v:4.5.1) Jahred Wilson: Gsuite extensions?
Hi, I notice that in the screenshots for your Google Calendar page, you show that the Tasks sidebar is also in dark mode. However, when I try and enable Night Eye on my own computer (up-to-date Chrome on Windows 10), it doesn't affect Tasks or any other extension for that matter. Is there a setting somewhere I am missing or is Night Eye no longer compatible with Gsuite extensions at the moment? Thank you for your help!
- (2021-05-17, v:4.5.1) Marwan Hussein: prevent reddit from loading
when activated (dark or filtered modes), reddit won't load!
- (2021-05-16, v:4.5.1) not working
showing not support due to browser restriction
- (2021-04-19, v:4.4.6) Sir Thomas: ON ICON
I added your extension and checked settings and it show as on. However, there is no icon websites don't go dark?
- (2021-03-26, v:4.4.6) Henrik: Exclude
In the selection "Allow this extension to read and change all your data on websites you visit:" Instead of just just have all or nothing or specific sites, could you add a new choice, ALL and "Exclude", since it's very likely you want to use Dark-mode as default but you might have a few sites that you don't want Dark-mode on. So that "Night Eye - Dark mode" is enabled on all BUT excluded specific sites. That would be great!
- (2021-03-18, v:4.4.6) Людмила Бабич: This extension adds Access-Control-Allow-Origin: * for response
As user I don't expect that the extension for dark mode must modify response headers. For example, I'm trying to send the request to https://service.nalog.ru/inn-proc.do, and the response from this service has no Access-Control-Allow-Origin header, and this query will blocked by browser by CORS policy, but when I turning on this extension, the query will successfully fetched!
- (2021-01-26, v:4.4.4) Jenish Patel: NBA Official Site
Just a slight issue that is not a huge deal, but may affect user experience. When visiting the website and going to the "games" tab, and then switch the dates to look at upcoming games, the highlighted date does not change.
- (2020-12-24, v:4.4.4) David Zeng: Issues with white flashes for Reddit
Hi, I have this issue when using Reddit. If links on Reddit are opened in new tabs using the middle mouse click, there will be white flashes. If a normal click opens the link on a new site, no white flashes. This bug is not present on any other site. Is there something you can do on your end to fix this? Did not appear to be present just a couple of days ago.
- (2020-12-08, v:4.4.4) Nikola Krstic: Disable on specific website, facebook issues with Night Eye
New Facebook refuses to open notifications with Night Eye enabled 70% of the time, it's really annoying and I have to switch to Filtered to Normal or vice versa, wait for the site reload and then it works. Please help.
- (2020-11-21, v:4.4.4) Derek Sewell: Simply does not work
Just installed on Chrome. The icon comes up for 3 seconds and then disappears. Cannot see any way to use this.
- (2020-10-12, v:4.3.3) Jeffrey Fink: No dark mode during day time
Hello, I would only like dark mode at night, not during the day time. Does your software automatically turn off during the day time, or do I have to turn it off manually? If I have to turn it off manually, how do I do that?
- (2020-10-08, v:4.3.3) smietnik: Google image search
hello, I noticed that images in image google search open with a long delay.
- (2020-09-10, v:4.3.2) Natasha Allen: Issue with Night eye staying on within an app frame even if the surrounding website has it turned off
Hi, I am using a website and within the website there is a separate app turned on that shows up on the website but is managed from a different site. It shows in a frame within a section of a website. I can't seem to find a way to turn of Night Eye for that particular app frame even though the website itself has Night Eye turned off. I even tried going to the app developer's website where the documentation for the app is housed and turned it off there but that didn't seem to affect the frame. I've encountered this a few times and would like for it to stop.
- (2020-08-30, v:4.3.2) David Zeng: Youtube Dark Theme
When Night Eye is enabled, the Youtube dark theme does not stick. I have to manually enable it each time I open a new tab with Youtube. When Night Eye is disabled completely (i.e. extension disabled) this bug disappears. Please fix, it wasn't like this previously.
- (2020-08-27, v:4.3.1) Vii Chou: https://earth.google.com/web/ error!
▶️URL: https://earth.google.com/web/ ▶️Error info: https://i.imgur.com/dnZFxY7.png ▶️Influences: Info card can't show, can't remember last place, etc.
- (2020-08-15, v:4.2.1) Vii Chou: earth.google.com error [Uncaught (in promise)]
OS / Browser color scheme integration is ON, so can't use whitelist earth.google.com, pls fix it.
- (2020-08-03, v:4.2.1) Michael Fitzgerald: How do I setup a password for my Night Eye account?
Hello, I just purchased an annual subscription to Night Eye, after having used the free, trial version for a couple of weeks. Here's my question: How do I now setup a password for my Night Eye account? When I go to the "Night Eye Client Area" to sign in to my account, I am only offered a temporary activation code to enter my account, which is sent to me via email and only valid for 30 minutes. Now that I have a paid subscription, why am I not allowed to setup a permanent password for my account???
- (2020-07-23, v:4.2.1) Oren Yardeni: Plugin ruins my SSO at the organization after I started paying!
I am working at eBay. Our organization uses SSO (using ussername/pwd + PingID) to login to our systems (Jira/Github/Google Docs/...) The free version worked fine! Once I started paying - the SSO does not work (I get a response from all applications that my credentials cannot be verified). I am sure this is night-eye by opening Chrome in Incognito. No plugins - SSO works! Only night-eye enabled - SSO does not work
- (2020-06-05, v:4.1.3) Kendall DeMott: How to disable OS/Browser color scheme integration
I can find no such settings anywhere in Chrome Version 83.0.4103.97 (Official Build) (64-bit). In Chrome's extension window, there is no "settings", the only options are to details, remove, or show keyboard shortcuts. Under Chromes settings, there is no such option. I can not switch to "Filtered or Normal" because it states OS/Browser color scheme integration is activated. How to disable OS/Browser color scheme integration "Open the extension window -> Settings -> Locate the feature and set it to Disabled"
- (2020-05-22, v:4.1.3) Ajay Subramanian: Issues with Chrome
Works fine with Edge and Firefox but each time I close the chrome browser or restart my PC, it stops working. I have to remove and add the extension again.
- (2020-05-13, v:4.1.3) Jonathan S: Bug report
Hello, i just want to report there's a bug on phpmyadmin page. Here is the attachment. https://pasteboard.co/J89MJ0r.png Thanks!
- (2020-02-23, v:4.0.5) sajib karmoker: Firefox
How to make for used night eye dark mode app use in firefox
- (2020-01-21, v:4.0.3) Maine Road: YouTube can't see the letter
YouTube can't see the letter https://imgur.com/2viAMZm.png
- (2019-12-22, v:4.0.2) Bogdan: facebook issues
Hi, I am having this problem for a few days, it really interacts really hard with facebook. Page stays frozen for a long time after I click in, like 15 seconds. It works like on slow computers, but this is a 6700k with 32 gigs..
- (2019-12-10, v:3.8.4) Nite Wolf: Won't Download
Hey, this extension won't download for me, I don't know what to do. I already tried refreshing the page.