Take screenshots, add images to your imgur account and upload images from your desktop using drag and drop.
- (2022-06-08) Alina Ghazarians: Should not be this hard to install and use a simple app. But this one IS unfortunately. No matter what, this thing fails to work. FAIL
- (2021-08-11) Sheree Brown: there were problem,it not work,i not happy
- (2021-04-23) Shaun Root: Doesn't seem to work anymore. I can't rehost and image or do an image capture.
- (2021-04-21) Peter N. Hrebicek: Poorly written extension. Does not work, also.
- (2021-03-31) Liqiang Liu: can not upload to imgur
- (2021-03-28) Protonics Software: "Daily client request exceeded"
- (2021-01-21) misuzu suzuki: Solution: 1. Download the CRX v2.0.13 version (need to download the imgur Community Extension 2.1.2 crx file from an external website (not guaranteed, please check it yourself) 2. Uninstall your current imgur Community Extension, 3. Install the just downloaded ( crx) imgur Community Extension 2.1.2 Crx. 4. Log in to your imgur community extension. 5. Update the Chrome extension. OK (translated via Google)
- (2020-11-19) Anne Flagel: Doesn't work anymore (for several months)
- (2020-11-16) Kevin Wegrowski: Used to be great, but recently when trying to rehost, I get an error saying limit reached. I've tried to delete old uploads to see if I just reached a cap on how many I can have, but even the delete functionality doesn't seem to work. Oh well, had potential.
- (2020-10-05) Jamie Stockdale: I recently got a new computer and all of a sudden I can't upload anything to this computer or to my main album... I'm not sure if there's a fix to this or not, but I'm not about to make a new album for every new picture I want to upload to my imgur :<
- (2020-09-24) Goodcar168: 真的壞了
- (2020-07-30) Zhan Arno: Doesn't work((.
- (2020-07-25) FYLGJA BANSHEE: 以前很好用，現在沒作用
- (2020-07-09) Vin Kao: please fix this extension, it's very useful and powerful
- (2020-04-10) 桜島羽奈: 壞了
- (2020-03-01) TheStephenspann27: Anyone have this working in 2020? I
- (2020-02-27) David: Used to work fine, was great. Now it never works anymore and is completely broken.
- (2020-02-20) Ian B.: This used to be a great extension. Now I can't delete or add anything. I even uninstalled and re-installed, same issue. Shame.
- (2020-02-16) Captain Cosmodrome: This extension is broken. Every time you try to use it, it fails against the imgur api with "Daily client requests exceeded". It has been broken for a long time.
- (2020-02-03) Yato: Can not connect to imgur.com, my network is working. I clicked 'connect to imgur.com', but nothing happened.
- (2020-01-12) Hosa: it simply doesnt want to connect to my account.. infinite loading.. fail
- (2019-08-14) Tune Man: as far as i can tell this extension effectively got my ip banned from imgur because it was somehow sending huge amounts of requests. whenever i try to use this now all i get is a red box and the message "daily client requests have been exceeded"
- (2019-08-11) Tyler Tanner: When it works, it's awesome! Too bad every time I go to upload an image now it complains about the API key being used too often, and no longer works (red box). If they're going to release a plugin, they need to exclude it from the API rate limiting.
- (2019-07-31) Fabio Prado Lima (Fábio Prado Lima): I simply love it! I've using for almost 3 years now. Can't live without this extension. THANK YOU, dev! <3
- (2019-07-27) asha bee: rehost image doesn't work and says there's a daily limit even if it hasn't been used in weeks????? bye
- (2019-05-10) X W: ✔❌capture boxes are being saved with the images. And the image gets greyed out (e.g. tweets clipped come out as grey, not white).
- (2019-02-11) Chu Chiu: A convenient extension to make a screenshot and share.
- (2018-11-20) Hugo Lennon: Best Imgur extension.
- (2018-09-25) Hannah G-K: Problem 1: After signing in to my imgur account, drag and drop doesn't work. I just get loading icons followed by red squares. When I check my account in the old-fashioned way by visiting the site, it's clear no new images have been uploaded. Problem 2: The number of albums available for me to select is limited. My actual imgur account has many more albums. Would be happy to change my rating if fixed, but the extension has failed to upload a single image so far...
- (2018-09-15) Handiache: can no longer log into my imgur account
- (2018-08-28) Enrico Lamperti: Works great but when I want to connect to imgur it opens a new window (where I can't login) and I can't upload more than ~50 images without reaching the limit for anonyomus uploads.
- (2018-08-12) Luke Flegg: 1. Copy image 2. Click extension 3. Ctrl + V 4. Wait a very short time for upload > click Copy link Thanks for making this common task really quick and easy
- (2018-07-09) David da Silva D.: Best imgur extention.
- (2018-06-27) Thomas Wigele: Lately, when capturing it adds the capture box to the image that's uploaded. Why? :(
- (2018-05-27) Randy Heite: This used to be great, but now is causing issues with loading YouTube videos for some crazy reason. Enabled: YouTube videos don't load. Disabled: Load just fine.
- (2017-12-06) Dmitry R.: It doesn't crop screen properly in many cases.
- (2017-11-30) Lissa Hailey: This used to be a great extension, but something changed, and now I can't access but a few of my saved images. They are still there when I log into Imgur, but not in the extension.
- (2017-11-14) Josh Weir: Completely broken on windows 7 chrome version 61.0.3163.100. "rehost image" menu option leads to extension immediately going to 100% then stopping as if the process was complete, but it never started to begin with. Uninstalling, I got better methods.
- (2017-10-08) lolloo sami: the best ever
- (2017-10-01) nüke twoski: the 3 capture modes make it miles better than other imgur extensions
- (2017-09-04) Slava Lishnevsky: Works great, pros: - returns the image.ext url directly after hosting on imgur - 3 capture modes are great: the current view, the whole page, and the area Simple and fast! Cons: nothing
- (2017-06-07) Ju De Lyon: La meilleure extension pour imgur.
- (2017-06-05) Mark: Makes for easy imgur linking of images and capturing views, but the area capture is bugged. Often copies wrong proportions. Looking for an alternative now.
- (2017-05-27) Kevin Ohlsson: How do i change which account this plugin uploads to?
- (2017-05-10) MADi sBACK: Годнота
- (2022-09-28, v:2.3.0) Sheree Brown: error again
I am disppointment same google chrome give that extension black screen
- (2022-08-31, v:2.3.0) Sheree Brown: error
I sick of you fix it alright now
- (2021-09-07, v:2.3.0) Sheree Brown: error
I got error you had fail to fix these problem
- (2021-08-11, v:2.3.0) Sheree Brown: problem with it never work
Why never fix it I don' twant this imgur are useless
- (2021-07-05, v:2.3.0) Sheree Brown: error again
please fix these error It not working
- (2021-06-09, v:2.3.0) saus je: Unable to use account when linked to another service
Pressing the fb/twitter/google etc buttons won't do anything and thus makes it impossible to login with those type of accounts.
- (2020-11-06, v:2.3.0) David Castelló Riesco: Can't connect to my account
I'm trying to connect, but happens anything. What can I do?
- (2020-03-11, v:2.1.4) Shaun Cawley: Imgur extension no longer working
Recently my extension no longer seems to be able to connect with my account and will instead only load a black screen with the only options being the Option cog and delete all, Sign in will result in the loading bar continuing to move back and forth and nothing else.
- (2019-08-10, v:2.1.4) Sheree Brown: blank glitch
sonething went wrong there no image please fix it
- (2019-08-06, v:2.1.4) Pavlo Kalach: daily client reqest exceeded error
i got daily client reqest exceeded error even if its first use in a day. tried reinstall extension, but still have same error
- (2018-12-03, v:2.1.3) Joseph Ciotti: Imgur API Error
Starting just recently, I started getting an API error. I tried to uninstall it and reinstall it to no avail. Is there any way to resolve this?
- (2018-10-05, v:2.1.3) Sascha Tausend: Broken
This extension is now broken and does not work any more. Images are uploaded to main account not selected albums. Albums are not displayed correctly.
- (2018-09-25, v:2.1.3) Hannah G-K: Loading icon followed by red squares
Problem 1: After signing in to my imgur account, drag and drop doesn't work. I just get loading icons followed by red squares. When I check my account in the old-fashioned way by visiting the site, it's clear no new images have been uploaded. Problem 2: The number of albums available for me to select is limited. My actual imgur account has many more albums.
- (2018-08-02, v:2.1.3) Infinite loop
I have a Album with over 150 Pictures. And the Extension as soon as I go into this album adds the Album anew, essentially infinitly adding it at the bottom of the site. Essnetially one and the same album is displayed over and over and over again.
- (2018-05-10, v:2.1.3) Big Yehudah: My newest albums no longer display any images.
the last 2-3 albums i made will not display at all when viewing from the extension. this happened only recently.
- (2018-02-25, v:2.1.3) Sascha Tausend: This Computer
Where do images go that are save to the "This Computer" Category?
- (2018-02-06, v:2.1.3) R.J. S.: Auto-Expanding gifs/images
The newest feature of having images and gifs in comments be auto-expanded is great. But it'd be nice if there was an option to turn this On and Off. As I'm noticing it increases page load times and causes Imgur to lag.
- (2017-12-12, v:2.1.2) Cody Milligan: Limited Gallery Size
The imgur extension has recently started showing only 50 images per gallery, without the option of allowing me to go to a second page to show more images.