Adds a button to GitHub diff views which toggles whitespace (a la `git diff --ignore-all-space`)
Provide a UI button to toggle whitespace in GitHub diffs.
- (2016-02-18) Brent Farrell: Does what github has failed to do in 7 years.
- (2015-12-18) Mike Schechter: Crashes/does not wok
- (2013-09-09) Ben Combee: Does exactly what it says, very useful when reviewing pull requests.
- (2016-03-30, v:1.3.2) Will Woodward: No longer works
I'm not sure if you're aware, but this doesn't work (there is no button on the diff screen). I presume it's related to GitHub updating their UI.
- (2015-06-01, v:1.3.1) Win: Missing button
Having the same issue, button is missing. Dead extension?
- (2015-03-26, v:1.3.1) Tim Hockin: I don't see the button
Is this extension dead?