JSON LD Test and Viewer
1.0.4: - Update for small Bugfixes 1.0.3: - Refresh Button (do not need to refresh the site only in popup) / Seite nochmal durchsuchen über den Refresh Button - Show Canonical / Der Canonical wir angezeigt wenn vorhanden - Show Robots / Zeigt die Robots content an wenn vorhanden - Remove <script> Tags for Validation on Google Page Validate and Show the JSON-LD data from the current tab. Dieses Tool zeigt die Anzahl der JSON-LD Daten auf einer Website an. Im Popup Menü gibt es die Möglichkeit die Daten zu Validieren.
- (2019-02-02) Mario Studer: Shows amount of json-tags on plugin icon - very useful for quick view! Click on plugin-icon and get infos on canonical-url and robots-indexing-information. Direct link to google structured-data testing tool for deeper insights. Very useful - thanks for developing Mr. Kanzler!
- (2018-02-19) Ralf Schwöbel: Thanks, very useful to provide the shortcut to the validator!
- (2019-07-11, v:1.0.4) Pete Eveleigh: Extension breaks CSS font-family on elements with a class name containing "icon"
Weird as it may seem with the extension installed I am observing that some HTML elements are rendered in the default font (Times). The commonality between these elements is they all use a CSS class that contains the string "icon-". The class name might be "icon-text", "icon-show", or "icon-" Class names like "bacon-text" work fine. The problem is specifically triggered by "icon-" This occurs across *any* site.
- (2018-09-24, v:1.0.4) Stephen Morrison: JSON-LD not identified but it exists in the source
Your extention does not seem to identify JSON-LD that is contained within: <script type="application/ld+json">...</script> But works fine with: <script type='application/ld+json'>...</script> Could both the single and double quote version be handled equally?
- (2017-12-29, v:1.0.2) Scott Kingsley Clark: Not detecting JSON-LD on a React site
React builds out the markup for the site, but JSON-LD tester does not see markup. Could there be a 'refresh' button added to try and pull markup again one page has loaded?