Allows for the auto-registration of classes at the University of Vermont.
How to Use Robo-Registration 1) Install Robo-Registration on the Chrome Web Store. 2) Locate the Robo-Registration icon in the top right of the Chrome window. NOTE: If you cannot find the icon, click the 3 vertical dots in the top right corner. 3) Enter your UVM Username and UVM Password to the boxes. 4) Click the “Test Login” button to ensure that you are able to log in to the page with the given credentials. 5) Read the message given by check login. The tab that it open can be closed and is not needed. 6) Choose the time and date that you are supposed to be registering at. 7) Input your CRNs and their respective backups into the boxes. 8) Ensure your computer will not sleep on its own overnight. NOTE: We have built a system to keep your computer awake, but we cannot ensure the fact that it will stay awake. 9) Click "Run" and leave your computer open and unlocked overnight for Robo-Registration to work. Steps to Make Sure Robo-Registration Works 1) Make sure your computer is plugged in and will not sleep overnight. Below are instructions for different operating systems. Windows: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027067/windows-10-how-to-adjust-power-and-sleep-settings Mac: https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/set-sleep-and-wake-times-mchle41a6ccd/mac 2) Ensure you do not have registration holds on your account.
- (2020-04-03) Matthew Ennis: Can you updated this for this semester?
- (2019-11-14) Siobhan Gibbens: This extension worked great! I didn't even have to think about waking up early on the day of registration because I knew Robo-Registration would schedule my classes for me. 5/5 would recommend to anyone who wants to ensure a spot in their courses!
- (2020-04-08, v:1.1.6) Kyle Beebe: Fall 2020 Registration
Can you please update the registration for Fall 2020??
- (2020-04-06, v:1.1.6) Kyle Beebe: 2020 Fall Registration
When will you be updating the add-on so that we can choose registration for 2020 and have all the CRNs validated.
- (2019-11-14, v:1.1.6) Kyle Beebe: Error Message?
Account Error Make sure you can get to the "Check Availability" Registrar page with this account, then try again. Every time I go to the "Check Availability" the message doesn't go away.