Improves the course registration process at the University of Texas at Austin!
** NOW WORKS ON UT PLANNER ** We've all been there. 20 tabs of Rate My Professor, Catalyst, and the UT Course Catalog open and you still don't know what classes to take. What this extension tries to do is streamline most of the unnecessary steps and headaches of registering for classes at UT Austin. - Puts all the courses for a department into a scroll-able list. - Provides a "breakdown" popup for every class on the Course Catalog, with quick and easy links to the RateMyProfessor and eCIS pages of the professor, as well as syllabi from when the professor taught the class in the past. - Gets the course description and highlights the important information like prerequisites, restrictions, etc. - Shows graphs of the grade distributions for the semesters the professor taught the class in the past. - Gives you the ability to "Save Courses" and view them and their information in the extension popup, where you can quickly copy their unique numbers. This lets you see any schedule conflicts, and also register much quicker. You can also "save" a course just through its unique number. - Lets you import/export your schedule for easy sharing. - Highlights and crosses-out what courses on the UT Course Catalog would conflict with your currently saved courses, making selecting courses that fit with your schedule so much easier. - Displays a weekly schedule from your saved courses, so that you can easily see how difficult or easy it might be. You can save a picture of the schedule, and even export it to an ICS file that you can import into Google Calendar or iCalendar. - Import from your already registered schedule page to your saved courses, so you don't have to add each one individually *Extension images created by Kevin Dao*
- (2021-07-22) Kelly Frazer: I'm an advisor and this extension has made my life so much easier - I can't imagine how helpful it is for students. I recommend it to all incoming students at orientation.
- (2021-07-20) fried rice: thanks, and hook em
- (2021-07-07) Daniel Ting: A neat extension but breaks the next button in the course search results page (it straight up disappears) for some reason, so I unfortunately can't use it.
- (2021-06-28) Bots: BRO, THANK YOU SO MUCH. This a great and amazing extension. Saved so much time and headaches. Could not be happier. One thing I would suggest is that there's a little description of "RMP" and other tabs whenever you hover over them.
- (2021-04-16) Sabeer Shahzad: Very helpful
- (2020-10-16) inventingdreams: Thank you, Sriram. This is a really nice extension.
- (2020-09-21) Dean Torkelson: a necessity
- (2020-08-26) Gothic Cheeze: Great tool! Seriously don't know if I would've made it through registration without it lol. Probably the best productivity app I've used for anything UT-related. I never write reviews for anything, so this says a lot.
- (2020-07-11) Romalio Gunyungu: THANKS FOR REAL WIN
- (2020-01-29) Mary Smith: Someone else mentioned this happening to them too, but I think the guy who made this actually came up to me and my friend in the PCL and told us about it. I'm a big baby about having to know everything when registering for a class, and this 1110% helps. Shout out the man
- (2019-11-22) Relena Lai: sriram u a god
- (2019-11-15) Jessica de Jong: Phenomenal work Sriram. Good job. I love you<3
- (2019-11-06) Ethan Walje: Made my schedule planning wayyyyy easier and quicker. Took a lot of stress out of it. Thank you so much for making this.
- (2019-11-05) Alex Riehm: God tier, this cured my leprosy!
- (2019-10-04) Aaron Xu: I want to be friends with this developer. This extension has saved many lives
- (2019-08-26) Shawn D. O'Brien: I changed my schedule but now my new schedule is not popping up why is that?
- (2019-07-24) Wake Up For Makeup: Actually the most helpful thing in the world! I was stressing out about registering for classes and this extension was the best! It helped me see what classes I would be better at, while providing links to learn about the professor and more! Not only is that amazing, but also when my extension wasn't working properly I contacted the maker of this and asked for his help and was answered and assisted within two hours. This is better than apps you even have to pay for.
- (2019-06-18) Caden DiGiovanni: Super helpful
- (2019-06-16) Carson Saldanha: This extension should be fully endorsed by UT lol. Thank you so much for making it! One small thing tho: Why does the extension need permission to read my browsing history? Could you remove this in a future update?
- (2019-06-12) Ibrahim Abouzied: So great should be officially endorsed by UT!
- (2019-06-05) Makaylee Carter: Great! Has worked perfectly!
- (2019-05-31) Jason Math: legendary
- (2019-05-03) Megan Shah: Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! The developer should be very proud of himself!!!!!
- (2019-05-03) Jeffrey Wang: Sriram has eliminated many of the limitations and streamlined all of the disconnected parts of UT registration into one smooth process. Registration was a completely different story before and after using this extension. Every UT student should download this. Thank you Sriram!
- (2019-04-28) Aishwarya Kotha: Awesome extension, really helped me when classes I wanted were filled up! I stan the creator of this app tbh
- (2019-04-25) Naomi Chao: this extension makes registration 10x easier & instead of having to manually search through a ton different websites, UT registration plus makes it a one-stop shop
- (2019-04-18) Vincent Pham: Literally Perfect
- (2019-03-05) Larry Win: I think its hilarious u kids talking about sriram. u wouldnt say this stuff to him at the gdc, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol
- (2019-02-27) Jonathon Martin: i passed all of my classes, graduated 7 semesters ahead and found the group of pet sea monkeys i spilled on the kitchen floor when i was seven thanks to this extension. 14/5 would highly recommend to anyone needing a quick pick-me-upper saturday morning after a friday night of partying hard.
- (2019-02-26) Alex Boltz: Without this extension, I would have a 1.3 GPA
- (2019-01-22) Mahija Ginjupalli: Great extension, 10/10 would recommend. Thank you to the maker for creating such a helpful tool for registration!
- (2018-11-08) Chi Pham Tran: Perfect group-up of references used to choose classes, intuitive navigation, and features like conflict highlighting as well as class' availability saves me a lot of time. If possible, please add a feature where students can make additional schedules for classes that overlap. One last thing that would be helpful is if you had the professor's current classes listed in case someone would want to sit in on their class to preview their teaching style. "Keep it up, proud of you!"
- (2018-11-02) Cat Balcom: such a great idea. love it. so easy to use. lovesssss it.
- (2018-10-31) Abraham Zamora: Excellent idea. Sriram Hariharan actually came up to me randomly in person, I didn't realize he was the one who made this extension, but he helped me through it and it was great! I asked him who had made it and he said, "me." So, I gave him 5 stars for approaching me and for the great extension this is.
- (2018-10-30) Amanda Crotzer: It was super great and helpful, until all my classes disappeared and now I have to start over.
- (2018-10-24) Thụy Nguyễn: This extension is extremely helpful. The visuals are very accessible, organized, and appealing as well. Thank you for developing this.
- (2018-07-27) Krishna Chittur: Wow this thing is amazing. I installed it thinking "if this extension does even half of what it claims it can do, it would be perfect." Haven't had a single issue so far. Hats off to the developer(s).
- (2020-06-30, v:126.96.36.199) Nikhil Lala: Blocked
Hello, I was trying to add the UT Registration Plus extension to chrome so it could help me with class selections but it says "the admin has you blocked from adding this extension". Is there anyway you could unblock me? Thank you, Nik
- (2020-04-28, v:188.8.131.52) Sarah Smith: Multiple semesters
I love this extension! One suggestion I have is to somehow separate different semesters when looking at my schedule. For example, I can register for both summer and fall classes now, but I have to remove and re-add all the classes when switching between semesters. it also led to me thinking two classes conflicted when really I was just looking at different semesters.
- (2019-10-23, v:184.108.40.206) Nicole Arellano: Not adding classes
I've always used the extension to plan for registration, but this time when I clicked "save course" it does not show up on my schedule. I tried re-downloading the extension and I still can't see the classes that I added.
- (2019-10-23, v:220.127.116.11) Hamilton Yu: All functions don't work suddenly
Hi, I used this excellent extension for one year. But this semester all the functions are disabled. And due to the option of "Scroll To Load More Courses", the prev and next page buttons disappear, but more courses don't come out. Could you please help me check what's wrong?
- (2019-10-19, v:18.104.22.168) Sriram Bommakanti: Error installing app
- (2019-10-17, v:22.214.171.124) Xiaochun Wang: Doesn't show the grade distribution
Hi I just used plus yesterday and it worked perfectly. But today it's not showing the grade distribution anymore, I tried to remove it and then add back, and it's still not working. I can see the automatically load more is working, but I just cannot see the distribution. Could you please help me with that? Thank you very much!
- (2019-07-23, v:126.96.36.199) Arielle Harris: Error
Hi, every time I type in the unique number of the class a little thing pops up saying that there has been an error and to make sure that I am signed into Utexas. I am always signed in and my registration is tomorrow, but this isn't working and I'm getting worried. There is no other program like this and I want to make sure the classes I am choosing are good. Please help!
- (2019-06-17, v:188.8.131.52) Carson Saldanha: Schedule "Save as PNG" button not saving the full schedule
Hey! Thanks for replying to my review with a detailed response. I appreciate it! I just noticed that there seems to be a bug with the "Save as PNG" button on the "My Schedule" screen. The saved image seems to only be of half of the schedule leaving the rest cut-off. Chrome version: 75.0.3770.88
- (2019-01-15, v:0.2.2.2) Vincent T: No button?
The other day the extension was working fine, but today there is no button to update my schedule with the new classes I inputted. I tried removing it and putting it back and also in incognito with the extension on. Is this a problem for everyone or just my end?
- (2018-10-29, v:0.2.2.2) Chris Frantz: Schedule getting repeatedly deleted
Hi, I have been using this extension for the past 2 weeks and my schedule is being randomly deleted even after re-adding. I have not logged out or changed any chrome extensions on the same computer, and just wanted to give you a heads up. Thank you!