Load N/* Modules , search via Shortcut and More.
No Longer in Development by me. Feel free to contribute on GitHub (use "Website" link on the web store) and I'll make sure to publish it here. NOTE: To change the shortcuts, type "chrome://extensions/shortcuts" in URL bar and look for this extension there. This Extension Provides Following Features : 1. Load Client-Side modules in a page to be used in console (Shortcut -> Ctrl + m) 2. Log In to multiple instances at the same time without closing other instance. (Shortcut -> Ctrl + i) 3. Search SuiteAnswers (Shortcut -> Ctrl + Shift + s) 4. Open SuiteScript 2 modules page for currently opened instance. It solves the problem with bookmarks where you have to login for different instance each time. 5. Convert opened record to a very detailed JSON. 6. Provides suggestions for standard modules. 7. Would also load any AMD module in current instance's File Cabinet using "SuiteScripts/<module path>.js"
- (2020-09-03) ANTONY BENNET: Amazing tool!
- (2020-03-27) Dazed Confused: Module load functionality is nice.
- (2019-12-03) Tulsi R: Super handy for regular NetSuite users
- (2019-11-19) Abhijit Bhattacharjee: Everything you need at your fingertips. Great Job!
- (2019-11-13) Dilip H: quite handy tool.
- (2019-11-13) nisarga g: loved it.
- (2020-08-03, v:188.8.131.52) Petr Révay: Shortcut issue
Hello, Would it be possible to replace ctrl + i shortcut with a different shortcut? Ctrl + i is default shortcut for cursive text in most online text editors, and having the extension installed conflicts with this common shortcut. Thanks
- (2020-07-08, v:184.108.40.206) Chance Fry: Records browser connects to 2016.1 can we update to 2020.1?
Can we either set the version number for the link or code in the current 2020.1? https://system.na1.netsuite.com/help/helpcenter/en_US/srbrowser/Browser2016_1/script/record/account.html https://system.na1.netsuite.com/help/helpcenter/en_US/srbrowser/Browser2020_1/script/record/account.html