ChatGPT Summary for Google Meet, MS Teams, Zoom. Transcribe and Summarize Google Meet, MS Teams, Zoom using ChatGPT.
No more taking notes or missing things - Tactiq takes the notes for you. Sales calls, team meetings, online classes, customer interviews, product research, presentations, masterclass - you can use Tactiq to capture everything everyone says, so you don't miss anything. Ever. 🙌 Join beta to use OpenAI ChatGPT for your meetings: generate meeting summaries using GPT3, automatically get the top 5 highlights, tasks, follow-ups and next meeting agenda using ChatGPT! Make 3 meetings with participants and check self-generated agendas. With Tactiq you can transcribe Google Meet, Zoom, Webex, Microsoft Teams Meetings. Highlight the important stuff, tag action items, save chat, take screenshots and then Tactiq will summarise everything into a Google Doc for you. 180,000+ PEOPLE ACROSS 5,000+ COMPANIES Trust Tactiq to transcribe their meeting notes. Used daily by leaders at Fortune 500s, engineers at companies like Netflix, freelancers, salespeople, teachers and anyone who hates taking meeting notes but needs them. 🟢 FREE TO USE: * Download Tactiq Chrome extension (it's free) * Join Google Meet, Zoom, Cisco Webex, MS Teams * Tactiq automatically records meeting transcript in real-time * Highlight important stuff with a click * Save Google Meet captions as a transcript to Google Doc * Save Google Meet chat history in your transcription * Take screenshots in Google Meet, Zoom, Cisco Webex, MS Teams * Google Meet Attendance Tracker * Save Zoom captions as a transcript to Google Doc * Search for spoken text across all transcripts ⭐️ USE TACTIQ FOR: * Remote Meetings * Document Requirements * Online classes/lectures * Transcribing video calls into Google Docs * Checking things you forget * Meeting followups * Writing recaps/summaries * Run effective Scrum meetings 🟣 WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH TACTIQ: * Record Google Meet Live Captions * Record Zoom Live Captions * Save Google Meet captions * Save Zoom captions * Get transcript with speaker identification and timestamps * Search transcript by Google Meet participants * Automatically save transcript to your Google Drive, Notion or HubSpot * Notify your colleagues in Slack and Microsoft Teams * Update your leads and contacts in CRMs * Export transcripts to PDFs and cloud collaboration tools * Screen capture meetings and store the screenshots with the meeting transcripts * Save in-call messages, links and comments automatically to transcript 🔒 SECURE TRANSCRIPTIONS * All transcriptions are securely stored in your browser or Google Drive * Learn more about privacy here https://tactiq.io/privacy-center ➜ HELP & SUGGESTIONS Check https://tactiq.io for more info Visit our help center at https://help.tactiq.io Contact us at https://tactiq.io/contact-us
- (2023-03-24) drsandhya kumar: very helpful to get transcript and summary , Made my life easier ! Thanks !
- (2023-03-23) Carlos Santamaria R.: Excelente herramienta, muy recomendado
- (2023-03-23) Luis Alfredo Diaz Cobo: es muy util para conservar la información de la reunión y poder resaltar los temas mas cruciales
- (2023-03-22) javier muratore: excelente herramienta, y muy exacta, la recomiendo
- (2023-03-21) Luis Miguel González Díaz: Excelente herramienta
- (2023-03-21) Alejandra Arellano: Muy útil para tener un seguimiento de todo lo que se habla en la reunión de trabajo!
- (2023-03-21) Daniel Román: La primera vez que la uso y buen resultado.
- (2023-03-21) Isvaldo Souza: A melhor ferramenta disponivel no mercado, Além de recursos de inteligencia artificial, você vai encontrar uma experiencia de edição e assertividade que vão deixar para tras, tudo que você já viu.
- (2023-03-20) JUAN SERAFIN MARRERO MONTESDEOCA: Muy buena interface y muy útil en la videoconferencia.
- (2023-03-20) Maximiliano Vera: Muy útil para los meetings
- (2023-03-19) Masoud Noori: I really liked this app
- (2023-03-19) Greg Borchard: Super easy!
- (2023-03-18) Mandla Magagula: Great tool! Still battle here and there with accents but in general does an amazing job!
- (2023-03-17) Sebastián Ramón: Muy buena De las que usé, lejos la mejor. Muy recomendable incluso en español
- (2023-03-17) RUTH SILVERIO: buena
- (2023-03-16) Desarrollo Web Gmedia: Gran herramienta, 100% recomendable
- (2023-03-16) Henry Horna: Excelente¡¡
- (2023-03-15) David De Cunto: muito intuitiva
- (2023-03-15) Florent Seiler: I am giving a rating of 1 because it is impossible to connect. I have cleared my browser cache, tried to log in multiple times without success. It just spins endlessly...
- (2023-03-15) Jack Rogers: Excellent adjunct to my virtual meetings. Love it.
- (2023-03-15) Daniel Berdaner: Excelente por tener 10 sesiones gratis por mes... Funciona a la perfección!!!
- (2023-03-14) GERMAN ALBERTO ECHAIZ ESPINOZA: tactic is the best program that transcribes conferences and virtual meetings and does it with excellent accuracy and precision; indicates what each person who intervenes in the meeting is speaking with their name and with the time at which they said the message. I have not seen any other program that matches it and does it as excellently as tactiq. It also serves as a tool to be able to make transcriptions when one studies a non-native language. It can also transcribe 2 languages simultaneously for students who are studying a foreign language such as Spanish-English and the teacher speaks both languages. Another very important use that tactic has is that it is useful for people who are deaf-mutes or who have difficulties to be able to capture the sound of other people very well, in this sense it is very similar to subtitles or close captions, with the difference that the close captions do not transcribe in real time only one of the two languages, but simultaneously both. In addition, there was no program that transcribed virtual meetings, there are video transcribers but not meetings in real time as taqtic. Finally, I would like that in its configuration wheel, there is an option so that its menu and its UI (user interface) could be made invisible or disappear and that with a key command it reappears on request when desired. This, so that it does not appear in the recordings of the conferences and decreases the quality of the recording.
- (2023-03-13) Maxim Ilyash: Extremely helpful!
- (2023-03-11) Wandera Martin: This is such an amazing tool. I have really loved it. Took my minutes for the first meeting. Definitely, am going in for the subscription plan
- (2023-03-10) Fabian Perdomo: Super
- (2023-03-10) Edson Keyso de Miranda Kubo: Great
- (2023-03-10) OPAA Orgânicos: Ferramenta excelente!!!
- (2023-03-10) Vinxento: Genial para no perder un solo detalle y tener todo apuntado mientras prestas atención a la reunión.
- (2023-03-09) Ivan To: Very good apps
- (2023-03-08) Edwin Rodriguez: Muy útil app
- (2023-03-07) Leandro Pastorello: A melhor alternativa que eu encontrei para as transcrições de reuniões. Não é perfeita, mas sem dúvidas é a melhor!!! Pena que a versão gratuita tem poucas reuniões disponíveis....
- (2023-03-06) BENJAMIN MENDEZ GARCIA: Una aplicación muy exacta a la hora de transcribir y su método de recopilar la información es muy buena.
- (2023-03-05) Cheryl Lee: 非常好用！每月有十次免费记录的机会，妥妥够用了。需要用到会议总结功能的话需要购买Pro版本，不过没有关系，能做会议记录已经很方便了。完美！！！
- (2023-03-04) MA M: Fantástica herramienta de productividad!
- (2023-03-03) Elssen Lombó: Es excelente y muy eficiente
- (2023-03-03) Thalita Santo: Está me ajudando muito durante as reuniões
- (2023-03-03) Tara Boland: I was very skeptical of this when i first started using it. I had 0 intentions of buying a subscription to this product. I was using it for fun to document my relationship with my fiance for when we get a visit. I didn't need anything so serious just something. But after a month of free trial and using the features I am very surprised by it's capabilities and might start using it in business meetings. It is so helpful.
- (2023-03-02) Luis A Davila: Amazing note taking and summation tool with UI for caller and AI insights, I recommend it to anyone who needs to record online meetings.
- (2023-03-02) João Marcos Ernesto: Excelente e torna todas reuniões e mentorias produtivas!
- (2023-03-02) Vicente Meneses: Muy útil para reuniones. Incluso cuando se pierde el hilo de la conversación se puede volver atrás y leer lo que acaba de ser dicho. 10/10
- (2023-03-02) Susana Albornoz: Muy útil como registro complementario, lo recomiendo
- (2023-03-02) Sheila Álvarez: Muy recomendable, útil y práctico para las reuniones con clientes
- (2023-03-01) Nick Terlecki: Amazing note taking and summation tool with UI for caller and AI insights
- (2023-03-01) Marcelo Rodrigo Parada Montecino: herramienta útil y eficiente!!
- (2023-03-01) Dannis Deng: perfect
- (2023-03-01) Nikola Dimitrijevic: Amazing!!!
- (2023-03-01) Diana González: I LOVED IT! I'm doing my master degree and having this tool has facilitate me all the transcription work <3
- (2023-02-28) Kevin André Velasco Elera: Excelente aplicación para la transcripción
- (2023-02-27) Andrés Cardemil: Lo estoy probando aun, pero se ve muy prometedora herramienta, útil, práctica, y que ayudará muchísimo a la productividad administrativa para los registros. Por el momento, la veo muy pero muy bien. Gracias!
- (2023-02-25) Carlos London: Muy buena opción para llevar registro de reuniones, tiempos, transcripciones y hasta para ver qué tanto porcentaje de la reunión intervine. Recomendado
- (2021-04-28, v:1.1.1) Juan Gutiérrez: CAMBIO DE IDIOMA.
Hola, no encuentro la opción para cambiar el idioma a español, ¿Cómo hago?
- (2020-05-05, v:0.0.22) Amy Milton: Lost meeting transcript
Hi I hope you can help me. I used the Tactiq transcript extension and saved these to the meeting I created in my hub. All of the transcript notes had saved and now after a couple of hours they are no longer there. Is there any way of recovering the transcript for the meeting?
- (2020-04-29, v:0.0.22) Lucia Hope-Johnstone: tactiq
Hi It worked for me a few days ago and now I can t export the transcript ... very misleading knowing last minute you can t transport transcript to a google doc??? why it suddenly stopped working efficiently?
- (2020-04-16, v:0.0.20) Justin Piehowski: Callouts
Hey - love this product! One idea for you...It would be nice if the transcript could some how call out important words such as: Follow-up, note, to-do, etc. It would add a whole new dimension of usefulness to product. Check out the features in fireflies.ai - they are a step ahead of you on features, but, they will be your competition on this front. They have callouts.
- (2020-04-09, v:0.0.18) sandy bansal: not hub
If you do not create the hub first, it will not allow you to save the minutes. This was not explained clearly in the video.
- (2020-04-04, v:0.0.18) Graydon Smith: extension sign in
My company has disallowed signing into the Chrome browser. I can not see to be logged into extension for Tactiq. Does the extension require that you are signed into the browser to be able to save transcripts?