Save/open/copy ANY image on the web with just a few clicks. Stops websites from block blocking image downloads.
Save/open/copy ANY image on the web. This extension stops websites from blocking image downloads and allows you to access any image with just a click. Features: - Searches through all HTML elements, not just the image elements in the front. It supports background images, canvas elements, SVG graphics, psuedo elements and more. No technical skills required, no hassle with element inspectors and networking tools. - Works on Instagram, Flickr, Spotify, DeviantArt, Apple Store, Pinterest, Google Maps and all other sites that push their 'social sharing features' instead of letting you just download your own pictures. - Re-enable the right-click menu on sites that blocked/replaced, without breaking the site specific features. Press Ctrl/Command+right-click to show the default browser context menu and use regular right-click for the custom features. - Freeze a web page to prevent image changes when moving the mouse cursor. - Automatically downloads the high resolution version when responsive images are being used. - 100% FREE! No ads. No registration/login. --------------- v1.1 Removed console.logs, safer XML parsing & replaced innerHTML with innerText v1.0 NOTE: This is the first release, so it's still a bit rough around the edges. There are some bugs and SVG support is work in progress with limited features. It's the first extension I publicly release, so I hope you guys like it.
- (2021-03-08) M D: Works as described
- (2021-03-02) Salman Khalid: the one that i looking for thank you
- (2021-02-28) Tom Patterson: It wouldn't let me download an image from google sheets.
- (2021-02-03) Kyle Vahamaki: doesn't work.
- (2021-01-26) Wafa Taseeha: I want to download image direct no download option but save as option hang my computer beacause of bulk images in that folder if only download option available than i can solve this problem
- (2021-01-09) Robert De Sena: It's not perfect, but to be honest I think it would be insanely hard to make an extension that perfectly finds all images 100% of the time even when unconventional methods or obscuring them are used. Besides, I use this a lot and have had a total of 3 times where it has not worked, and after looking at them with devtools, I'm relatively sure 2 of them weren't even true images. So 5/5.
- (2020-11-20) Mohamed Riyaz: This is a great extension. I wish you fix this below issue. In some websites, when I try to select and copy the text inside the search bar, then right-click doesn't bring the context menu to copy/paste, it brings up the default pop menu. I mean at the moment I select the text and on the right-click, it just gets unselected. When I disable the extension it works properly.
- (2020-11-12) Jay K: For those who are wondering, this extension still works well even though it hasn't been updated in a year! And if you're wary of the permission requirements, esp since this is by a relatively unknown dev, you can un-enable the extension when you're not using it.
- (2020-10-12) Nikki Simmons: You saved us! We lost the person in our discord server who had the original server icon, and using this we were able to recover it. Thank you so much!
- (2020-09-15) Luciano Fernandez: Excellent
- (2020-08-27) awsome downloader keep it forever and ever and years to come i can download photos on every sites i want
- (2019-11-26) Kteoab Ywumu: Great work.