Grab any image on the web and share it instantly.
Gyazo for Chrome is an easy-to-use extension that lets you capture anything in your browser then share it instantly and keep a visual bookmark. Use it to capture a specific image, page element, free selection, or entire web page in only 2 clicks. You can also get instant previews of all Gyazo links posted online simply by hovering with your mouse. When it's this easy you can have more fun saving, sharing, and bookmarking anything you see. Key features — Capture any image on the web with right click Right click any image you see then hover 'Capture' and left click 'This image.' The full size image will be uploaded and a preview is shown to confirm. The new link will be copied to your clipboard. — Capture with the Gyazo icon in your toolbar - Page Element Captures individual elements of a page such as an image, a text box, or a subsection of a page. - Free Selection Captures any part of a page you want freely, similar to the Gyazo desktop app. - Page Captures the entire visible area of the page. - Whole page Captures the entire page from the very top to the very bottom. - Home This button opens your captures page in a new tab so you can browse, search, and collect your captures. ---Hover Previewing When you hover over a Gyazo link with your mouse you can see an instant preview below the link, no click required. ---How Gyazo works Anything you capture is instantly uploaded to https://gyazo.com with a unique link. The link is copied to your clipboard so it is ready to be shared right away and you can paste it instantly. By default all Gyazo links are unlisted and only visible by people who have the unique link. ---Create an account to browse, search, and collect On your captures page you can browse, search, and collect everything you capture. Images include useful metadata (privately) such as the source app, source link, and date so you can search and find what you want without manually tagging anything. This lets you see where your captures came from, search by the source, and then click one link to visit the source. This is very useful for creating visual bookmarks and for easy recall of your ideas. ---Create collections to organize and work with others It's easy to add captures of a certain type to a collection and give it a title. This is an easy way to organize your captures and share a set of specific images at once. You can also invite other people to add captures to your collection together. You get all this with the new Gyazo extension. You can use Gyazo for Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. Note: This extension and Gyazo Teams are the only official extensions for Chrome made by Gyazo.com
- (2019-10-25) Trym Dullum: Awful...
- (2019-07-12) Teiki AYMON: There is a bug when i want to capture full page it bugs and freeze the page and i never have the screen :(
- (2019-03-26) It was fine for the year that I've had it, now it doesn't work at all :/
- (2018-12-01) Miracle: Bug report: After using it, I try to right click and bring up a menu in Chrome but it doesn't pop up. It was happening constantly. Chrome version: Version 70.0.3538.110
- (2018-10-02) Ash: it did not work for me at all on chrome beta
- (2018-08-24) crocs are valid shoes: Honestly just download it from the acutal website, it takes up your CPU when you have it in chrome. because then you can make GIFs etc if you just download the acutal application to your pc. tbh its quiet useless on browser. it does the same thing, but the application you download acutally works. not this extension.
- (2018-06-15) Larga: Nice. Very nice.
- (2018-06-11) Toby Kitchen: It's great, I love it for sharing photos online easily. I have had no trouble at all with this software.
- (2018-05-23) Devon Tibbitts: windows xp was make in October 25, 2001 of course this doesnt work for windows xp
- (2018-05-01) asdddew: Wouldn't work at all it wasn't taking pictures at all
- (2018-03-02) Mandy Mawer: I loved it when it worked, but for quite some time it has not.
- (2018-02-02) liễu nguyễn: good
- (2017-12-26) Oula Zakaria: doesnt work for windows xp
- (2017-12-10) hours: nice ting
- (2017-11-27) Franfran2424: La aplicación es muy útil, sobre todod en GIF, pero está muy bien para comparitr una imagen rápidamente
- (2017-11-20) Nate Larocque: For all of its utility and convenience, most pictures become useless after more than a week. I would rather Gyazo pro offer additional features, instead of denying something so simple.
- (2017-11-15) Евгений Зоркальцев: Capture -> Free Selection - is not properly operating on some site in Chromium 62.0.3202.89 on Ubuntu 16.04 (64-bit)
- (2017-09-20) Don't like it. I don't like programs that force you to register an account.
- (2017-08-24) jelle meeus: Does not work
- (2017-08-11) Spank_That_Udder: Perfect for sharing images to friends, and capturing video game moments. I can not recommend it enough
- (2017-07-04) Nicholas Bloxxer: It's an overall nice thing to have handy on your chrome browser. What I dislike though is that it seems to randomly make some of your screenshots unavailable to view/share unless you purchase Gyazo Pro. Out of all the features you could have added that can be premium only, you decide to just randomly take away people's screenshots until they purchase Gyazo pro just to view it? Unacceptable.
- (2017-06-24) Samuel Salvatore: Si, es una aplicacion buena para sacar capturas (igual que las otras miles que hay en internet) pero no me gusto para nada como tengo que pagar para ver capturas de un mes o más, la verdad, hay muchas otras aplicaciones que hacen el trabajo de capturar pantallas perfectamente, y son totalmente gratis y ni hace falta tener una cuenta en algún lado, mi opinión: mediocre tirando a malo
- (2017-06-05) Jnk9: Maybe it's just because I don't understand, but I can't screenshot.
- (2017-05-17) ThaProfessor11: It's great, all previous problems have been fixed.
- (2017-05-05) Ароматерапия Эфирные масла Бизнес Надольный Юрий: Очень качественный материал!
- (2016-08-26, v:2.4.3) Vikas Chauhan: It is not working
It is not working. When I click on the icon this is not functioning anything.
- (2016-08-10, v:2.4.3) Тарас Львович: У хромі не працює
Встановив у хром, декілька днів працювало бездоганно. Тепер значок не працює, не сканує сторінок
- (2016-07-24, v:2.4.3) eAnime: Gif Saving
How do I save gifs? Or can I only save gifs with the desktop version?
- (2016-07-11, v:2.4.3) Catar: URL Image Popup Mousehover
Please disable this feature, or give us an option to disable it. Your URL hover conflicts with existing URL hover extensions that cover a much wider breadth, and is outside the scope of the app you've delivered. in short: your extension shouldn't be doing this, it's not what your extension was supposed to do and other extensions already do it better. stop please.
- (2016-06-24, v:2.3.0) Sandra Ferrante: capturas
hola, dónde se almacenan las capturas?
- (2016-06-21, v:2.3.0) Madis: Browsing history permission?
Other permissions seem pretty straightforward, but what is browsing history permission for? You already have access to all sites...
- (2016-04-22, v:2.3.0) ROHIT SINGH SENGAR: not working
hey its not working as it was,i dont know what happened ,i cleared my history and cache is it happened because of that?
- (2016-03-18, v:2.2.5) Din Hoff: not being able to use it.
before your recent update, I was able to use gyazo to capture my desktop and even non-fullscreen games. Why was this changed? and could I revert it?
- (2016-03-12, v:2.2.4) Andrew Westrem: Tab Reload
I recently uninstalled this because it keeps saying every page I'm on needs to be reloaded.. has that been fixed ?
- (2016-02-08, v:2.2.3) Mitch Mesi: Changing hotkey?
Are you able to change the hotkey for using this in browser? If not it should be implemented, the hotkey is the same as the word count hotkey for google docs, which gets slightly annoying.