Screenshot websites, save images, share instantly.
- (2022-09-23) Thomas: It works great, have been using it for many years!
- (2022-07-15) D W: It's useful, but when I try to use Element Capture (the reason I installed it), it gets extra stuff from other elements surrounding the one I wanted to capture. This means I still need to edit the capture images, which I could do from a regular screen capture and selecting the section I needed.
- (2022-02-17) manish rawat: Does not work. I reinstalled it twice did not capture the page. Dont know what happened i have used this extension earlier it use to work
- (2022-01-30) Toni Siik: Whole page capture not working anymore.
- (2021-12-13) curly tops: Very nice extension really helpful
- (2021-09-30) John Rudik: the worse ever application. so many bugs it used to be better
- (2021-09-15) Brett Slaski: The plugin works well for capturing images, it doesn't capture gif's which is a disappointment.
- (2021-04-16) 財頭秦太郎: たまにスクショできないバグが起きるのが気になる
- (2021-02-10) Vlad “1”: ok
- (2020-09-12) Bruno Garcia (Μπρούνο Γκαρσία): It works most of the time but on some pages the screenshots are entirely black. This does not happen on other extensions like Lightshot for example.
- (2020-08-05) Apothicredd: have no idea how to use it i need help
- (2020-04-02) Ben Schweitzer: The only reason I installed this was for the Whole page capture feature, and it doesn't work, so it's basically useless.
- (2019-10-25) Trym Dullum: Awful...
- (2019-07-12) Teiki AYMON: There is a bug when i want to capture full page it bugs and freeze the page and i never have the screen :(
- (2019-03-26) It was fine for the year that I've had it, now it doesn't work at all :/
- (2018-12-01) Miracle: Bug report: After using it, I try to right click and bring up a menu in Chrome but it doesn't pop up. It was happening constantly. Chrome version: Version 70.0.3538.110
- (2018-10-02) AshCryptix: it did not work for me at all on chrome beta
- (2018-08-24) Hailey Biggers: Honestly just download it from the acutal website, it takes up your CPU when you have it in chrome. because then you can make GIFs etc if you just download the acutal application to your pc. tbh its quiet useless on browser. it does the same thing, but the application you download acutally works. not this extension.
- (2018-06-15) ThiccBurek: Nice. Very nice.
- (2018-06-11) Toby Kitchen: It's great, I love it for sharing photos online easily. I have had no trouble at all with this software.
- (2018-05-23) Devon Tibbitts: windows xp was make in October 25, 2001 of course this doesnt work for windows xp
- (2018-05-01) asdddew: Wouldn't work at all it wasn't taking pictures at all
- (2018-03-02) Mandy Mawer: I loved it when it worked, but for quite some time it has not.
- (2018-02-02) liễu nguyễn: good
- (2017-12-26) Oula Zakaria: doesnt work for windows xp
- (2017-12-10) AD: nice ting
- (2017-11-27) Francisco: La aplicación es muy útil, sobre todod en GIF, pero está muy bien para comparitr una imagen rápidamente
- (2017-11-20) N. J. L.: For all of its utility and convenience, most pictures become useless after more than a week. I would rather Gyazo pro offer additional features, instead of denying something so simple.
- (2017-11-15) Евгений Зоркальцев: Capture -> Free Selection - is not properly operating on some site in Chromium 62.0.3202.89 on Ubuntu 16.04 (64-bit)
- (2017-09-20) Don't like it. I don't like programs that force you to register an account.
- (2017-08-24) jelle meeus: Does not work
- (2017-08-11) Spank_That_Udder: Perfect for sharing images to friends, and capturing video game moments. I can not recommend it enough
- (2017-07-04) Nicholas Bloxxer: It's an overall nice thing to have handy on your chrome browser. What I dislike though is that it seems to randomly make some of your screenshots unavailable to view/share unless you purchase Gyazo Pro. Out of all the features you could have added that can be premium only, you decide to just randomly take away people's screenshots until they purchase Gyazo pro just to view it? Unacceptable.
- (2017-06-24) Samuel Salvatore: Si, es una aplicacion buena para sacar capturas (igual que las otras miles que hay en internet) pero no me gusto para nada como tengo que pagar para ver capturas de un mes o más, la verdad, hay muchas otras aplicaciones que hacen el trabajo de capturar pantallas perfectamente, y son totalmente gratis y ni hace falta tener una cuenta en algún lado, mi opinión: mediocre tirando a malo
- (2017-06-05) Jnk9: Maybe it's just because I don't understand, but I can't screenshot.
- (2017-05-17) ThaProfessor11: It's great, all previous problems have been fixed.
- (2017-05-05) Ароматерапия Эфирные масла Бизнес Надольный Юрий: Очень качественный материал!
- (2016-08-26, v:2.4.3) It is not working
It is not working. When I click on the icon this is not functioning anything.
- (2016-08-10, v:2.4.3) SVITKVARTYR Нерухомість: У хромі не працює
Встановив у хром, декілька днів працювало бездоганно. Тепер значок не працює, не сканує сторінок
- (2016-07-24, v:2.4.3) Arthur: Gif Saving
How do I save gifs? Or can I only save gifs with the desktop version?
- (2016-07-11, v:2.4.3) Catar: URL Image Popup Mousehover
Please disable this feature, or give us an option to disable it. Your URL hover conflicts with existing URL hover extensions that cover a much wider breadth, and is outside the scope of the app you've delivered. in short: your extension shouldn't be doing this, it's not what your extension was supposed to do and other extensions already do it better. stop please.
- (2016-06-24, v:2.3.0) Sandra Ferrante: capturas
hola, dónde se almacenan las capturas?
- (2016-06-21, v:2.3.0) Madis: Browsing history permission?
Other permissions seem pretty straightforward, but what is browsing history permission for? You already have access to all sites...
- (2016-04-22, v:2.3.0) ROHIT SINGH SENGAR: not working
hey its not working as it was,i dont know what happened ,i cleared my history and cache is it happened because of that?
- (2016-03-18, v:2.2.5) Din Hoff: not being able to use it.
before your recent update, I was able to use gyazo to capture my desktop and even non-fullscreen games. Why was this changed? and could I revert it?
- (2016-03-12, v:2.2.4) Andrew Westrem: Tab Reload
I recently uninstalled this because it keeps saying every page I'm on needs to be reloaded.. has that been fixed ?
- (2016-02-08, v:2.2.3) Mitch Mesi: Changing hotkey?
Are you able to change the hotkey for using this in browser? If not it should be implemented, the hotkey is the same as the word count hotkey for google docs, which gets slightly annoying.
- (2016-02-05, v:2.2.3) Brandon: Doesn't work consistently in Chrome 49+
The extension is very unstable and sometimes won't work or requests for pages to be reloaded as if the extension has just been installed in the beta builds of Google Chrome.