Presents enhanced stats for the iRacing service.
Changelog: Version 1.9 (3/29/2021) Setting dynamic width for the track column to fix an issue with the table being to wide Version 1.8 (5/29/2020) Made a performance change that should allow the "last 10" results in a more efficient manner while looking at the profile. This should improve some users experience. Version 1.7 (4/27/2020) iRacing changed the way it loads data on users profiles. Due to this I needed to increase the timeout of the element search to get the needed data. Version 1.6 (1/26/2020) Highlight "friends" when viewing the results of an event. Version 1.5 (12/27/2019) Some users were still not able to see their "last 10" results when loading "My Profile". This should address this issue. Version 1.4 (12/13/2019) Due to an encoding conflict, now we get data based on custid. This should resolve the issue with some users not being able to see the "last10" results. Version 1.3 (12/13/2019) While viewing the results of an event, your name will be highlighted Version 1.2 (12/10/2019) Adding static width (180px) to the trackname column. This should improve the way the table is presented after loading the data. Version 1.1 (11/23/2019) Enforce a width of 30px on the iRating and Safety Rating cells Version 1.0 (11/20/2019) Show iRating and Safety Rating change for the last ten races on the profiles page for that user.
- (2020-02-22) Geoffrey TAZ Price: Simple but brilliant extension, Thank you Stacy
- (2020-01-30) Elijah Mitchell: This is the best extension ever! Stacy is also the coolest dude! I love this guy so much one of the best teammates I have ever had! May he Rest In Peach.
- (2019-12-31) Jack Andereck: Fantastic!
- (2019-11-23) Stephen Warcup: Great, simple add-on!
- (2019-11-21) TheEasyAlliance: Super convenient and helps alot!
- (2019-11-20) Timothy Latham: This extension is simple and easy to use. It adds the iRating and Safety Rating loss/gain for the last 10 races of any profile you view. Very convenient!
- (2019-11-20) Chris John: This is a wonderful edition to Iracing's result page. It saves a lot of time and is very convenient.
- (2019-11-20) Travis Manning: This is a fantastic extension. Allows you to look at your stats in a blink of an eye without having to open the results page. Super convenient!
- (2021-01-13, v:1.8) Phil Hoffer: Development
Hi Stacy, I love this little extension but I want more. I'd like to be able to analyse my series results. For example I'm interested in knowing : - Which series benefit/cost me safety rating and/or irating - Which tracks benefit/cost me safety rating and/or irating - Which cars benefit/cost me safety rating and/or irating This would help me plan, target and focus my development. Is that feasible given the limited data exposed by iRacing? Thanks in advance Phil
- (2020-05-02, v:1.7) Ryan Bey: Not working
Last 10 races extra info isn't loading for me.
- (2020-01-15, v:1.5) Don Rudder: Open Source
Do you have any interest in open sourcing this? I'd be happy to contribute and help with testing and bug fixes if so.
- (2019-12-17, v:1.4) Top 10 changes not seen
Not seeing the ir/sr changes for the last 10 races. Removed/readded extension. Cleared cookies/cache. Still same. (also tried Edge Chromium) (great work by the way - suggestion - can you add in an option to change the highlight colour?)