An enhanced look at your browsing history. Search & filtering in a sleek interface. Fork of Better History.
- (2020-03-02) Kami S.G: 挺好用，直接接管了原来浏览器的功能，比了好几个最后决定是它了
- (2020-02-25) xi zhao: 按日期选，很卡，等半天数据才出来
- (2020-02-07) David Payne: Exact same thinng as if I added "chrome://history to my bookmarks bar and left title blank. It isnt bad extension just pointless in my opinion
- (2020-02-06) משה בלאק: מעולה, נותן בדיוק את מה שצריך ככה אפשר לראות, למחוק בקלות את ההסטוריה
- (2019-12-18) Jimmy Zhu: Excellent extension. I love it.
- (2019-12-13) Geertje van Berlo: Yes! Finally! With Enhanced History you can go to a specific date with a single click instead of scrolling for ages. Makes reporting/tracking my hours backwards so much easier, saves me many, many hours. ♡
- (2019-11-08) Aaron Mosey: Excellent, thank you!
- (2019-10-08) Karan Harsh Wardhan: Seems to have been abandoned, history does not work correctly anymore...will be sad to remove it but as it is- it is unusable
- (2019-09-20) Александр Азин: не работает пункт статистика, нельзя выбрать язык по умолчанию
- (2019-09-09) Marcelo T P Costa: Exactly what I need. The best tool to improve Chrome history.
- (2019-08-09) Victor Didra: Nuts. Thought I could filter out one website and delete them so I could find my recently closed tabs I wanted to reopen. Nope. Just deleted all history, even though it said I was deleting just that search history. Fail.
- (2019-06-25) Jonah Clarence: I do a deep search for something I KNOW I visited in March, as well as keywords from today... Only seeing today's items. Regular search shows the old ones. I was also hoping for a way to "zoom out" the calendar to easily target that day without scrolling along the timeline. This is the major part missing from the native history page. I knew what I was searching for. I discovered which day that happened. Now I want to look at every resource that I found that day.
- (2019-06-19) Andrei Orasanu: Huge waiting times and no possibility to search for the input text just in one day/hour/etc.
- (2019-04-25) Hosa Dokha: so is this better history or enhanced history?! im going insane there is a clone to this in the store called better history
- (2019-04-19) BK Harsh N: Saved the day!
- (2019-04-12) Sunny B: Found over 1000 hits for a specific search. Hit delete and it took forever to delete. Took over chrome completely and rendered is useless until it was done. After that it kept crashing over and over.
- (2019-03-29) Missing most of my visits. No syncing between devices with same google account logged in.
- (2019-03-14) aione: 希望加个可选项去掉蓝色数字
- (2019-01-15) Mike Convey: I spent hours deleting history and then uninstalled the extension to see if my history was permanently deleted, but all the stuff I deleted was back. What a waste of time! This app does not work!!
- (2019-01-15) David Molano: It's the exact same extension as Better History. Only changes the name. The pictures in Chrome web store are different, though...
- (2019-01-04) Ahmed Z: A little on the heavy side even though it is 3x smaller than the original. A calendar and export feature would be great!
- (2018-12-19) Salamun Mister: Simple and best
- (2018-12-04) Windows Eight: Dont show statistic
- (2018-08-29) John Hsu: 图标上显示的1M是什么意思啊？
- (2018-08-22) TwoMuch: Does exactly what I want it to!
- (2018-08-20) Graham Norris: Just wish I could turn off the "history" search keyword. Just because I start a search with the word "history" doesn't mean I want to search my browsing history!
- (2018-07-26) Grumpy Taffer: Nope, doesn't works. Does look like it worked once, maybe some updated software
- (2018-07-05) Mitch Zais: Has nice features, but it doesn't search properly even when doing Deep Search. I will get no results for a search that gives me dozens of results normally, something as simple as "game" or "pixel". I might get a few results, but not the proper results I've come to expect from Chrome's search. It makes this unusable for me.
- (2018-06-27) Seph McCarty: I find that downrating extensions is the only way to get devs to pay attention to our requests, namely that the context menu entry be optional. Sorry dude, blame your peers.
- (2018-06-09) Daniel Clayton: I love this layout.
- (2018-05-31) Robin Moody: Just installed it, way better than the basic Chrome history.
- (2018-05-16) Denis Goodman: Очень помогло найти необходимую информацию
- (2019-09-24, v:22.214.171.124) Scott Parcel: Group by domain
I don't like wading through, for example, all of the different products I might have viewed on Amazon. Is there a way to do this? For example, it would be helpful to have a view of history that is grouped by domain, by day, week or month. By default it would not show the individual page Urls except where there is only one page of that domain that I've visited. One could expand a domain to see the individual pages visiting within it. This view should also be accessible with no more than one additional click, or perhaps a special search keyword, and optionally become the default view.
- (2019-08-09, v:126.96.36.199) Ian Jermyn: Filter by device
Dear developer, Does the extension allow me to filter my history by device? Thanks.
- (2019-06-03, v:188.8.131.52) Mike Maksim: change omnibar shortcut?
By default, the extension can be invoked by typing "history " in the omnibar. Is there any way to change this shortcut, or to add a custom search engine in chrome to add a simpler one, such as "h "? I can search only my bookmarks by adding a custom search engine with the query URL chrome://bookmarks/?q=%s that I can assign the shortcut "b " to invoke. I'm guessing there should be a similar way to invoke a history search using your extension.
- (2018-12-06, v:184.108.40.206) Deleting entries
Would be nice to delete a day at a time. Currently I must delete an hour at a time.
- (2018-08-27, v:220.127.116.11) Crashes when I try and Search
as the title says, I just installed it have restarted before using it and when I go to history to search up a site or word, Chrome crashes. Not too sure why or what to do to try and fix it... Great extension otherwise!
- (2018-08-23, v:18.104.22.168) Laurie Freehafer: Statistics?
Nothing comes up when I click this option. How do I enable it? Do I have to use a paid version?
- (2018-07-20, v:22.214.171.124) Ксения Козлова: Minutes on coin
what do minutes mean?
- (2018-07-13, v:126.96.36.199) Korwynn Brown: History Not Loading
I installed this in the hopes it would help me find history from specific days, without me having to scroll for ages to get there. However, upon clicking on any day in the top bar with this installed, nothing appears! Disabling the extension has the results show up like normal, but with it activated, everything is blank.
- (2018-06-27, v:188.8.131.52) Seph McCarty: Unremovable context menu item
Dude, I didn't ask for this. If I want this I'll ask for this, preferably through a configurable item in the options. So many of you Devs are forcing your way into my context menu that I'm now left looking for ways to edit it. This isn't ok. It's invasive and it's wasting space and turning a menu that's supposed to be for easily accessing things into a useless puzzle that I ignore entirely. Just put an option to turn the context menu entry off already, it's not hard.
- (2018-06-23, v:184.108.40.206) Clemens Ratte-Polle: Chrome Addon: Enhanced History
hi looks nice. But it should give another additionally search. :) Often i do not know exactly the word to search for but the sites i surfed around that time. So it would be fine to have another search option which displays not ONLY the findings but in the timeline :) It should display one finding after another in context to it's history. Thus you could see all sites surfed before and after the finding. :) Therefore i could see all relating sites in relative history. When pressing next find position it should be displayed in the middle of the window with previous and eventual URLs shown. I hope you understand what i mean :) thx