A nice and modern look for browser's history page.
Improved History is an extension that let you render your browser history in toolbar popup UI in a stylish manner. This addon can basically be a substitute for history page in your browser. Once you open toolbar popup you will see the activity tab (first tab on top left corner). Within the activity tab there are weekdays listed horizontally. Below that there are the history items listed vertically. Simply click on a day and the vertical list will jump to the specified day. Each history item has a - delete - button next to it. Moreover, you can click on the - more from site - button to see all items related to this one within the history. There is also a search tab next to the activity tab which you can use to search for desired keywords within the history. The last tab is for the addon settings. Currently, it has a single button to clear all history. Please note that, clearing history with this addon is irreversible. In other words, you cannot bring back the deleted items in the history once they are cleared.
- (2022-05-04) Снежана Горожанкина: doesn't show russian letters in urls
- (2022-01-23) nlx78: Very helpful! Since I currently live alone I don't have the need to wipe my history every time so it's great to be able to go back that long ago and see by hour what you looked at. Normally (for me) that isn't adult stuff, since looking for newer stuff is better, but a while back i made playlists and then had so many tabs opened of related tracks, or tabs with playlists which I simply couldn't all download. Now I can easily either search for their names (and not have hundreds of bookmarks or shortcuts in a folder/desktop). Thanks bro!
- (2022-01-13) Tooru Rex: we need chinese translation!!!
- (2021-03-02) zhiyi lu: best history extension
- (2020-02-28) Moritz Wallawitsch: First impression is awesome. Its confusing that tis extention has so litte reviews.
- (2019-07-31) jasen sun: we need 中文！！！
- (2018-12-08) Ming Chan Tsai: Hope it can open history in a new tab instead of toolbar popup UI.