Make Christmas Great Again by spreading Christmas joy to every corner of the internet covering the 2019 election. Vote Santa!
Sick of the election and just want to get on with Christmas? Make Christmas Great Again is a Google Chrome plugin which hijacks the 2019 UK election discussions on the web by spreading Christmas joy to every corner of the internet covering the upcoming Christmas nativity (election). Install the plugin and allow our Make Christmas Great Again campaign save you from the misery of never ending political coverage by converting all mentions of the election to something a little more festive. Santa will be pleased. Any questions? Drop us a line at [email protected]!
- (2019-12-02) FranCesc Gili: Laugh after laugh when seeing the results of it. One of the best sentences was: Nativity elf quarrel: Jerry Christmas accuses Boris Jingleson of wanting to ‘sell eggnog to The Gingerbreadman’ after leaving the North Pole. Couldn't stop laughing! It makes the UK 2019 elections much funnier! love it.
- (2019-12-01) TeeDoubleYou: Very imaginative. Adds a little sparkle to an otherwise boring debate! Well thought out, well written, well done.
- (2019-12-01) Kenan Memis: So smart and funny ;)
- (2019-12-01) Mumin Koseoglu: Very useful extension, I love it!
- (2019-11-30) Adam Carr: Brilliantly funny, puts a hilarious spin on political news stories.
- (2019-11-30) Eser Poyraz: This extension made my day :D It is hilarious.