This extension will hide your FaceBook news feed, allowing you to still access other features without distraction.
- (2019-12-02) Erin-Ashley Kerti: It did kill the newsfeed, which I appreciated, but it also killed my ability to see comments on my posts from notifications. So if I got a notification that someone replied to a comment on someone else's post, I'd have to find the original poster's FB page, scroll down to the original post, and THEN see what was said. I'm quite disappointed as I was hopeful this tool would allow me to use FB in a more functional way.
- (2017-09-20) G. R.: It did the job. Nothing complicated; just blank space where the FB Newsfeed used to be. All other FB uses are still just as they were. Exactly what I was looking for. No more mindless scrolling. The only thing that would make it better would be to put something in the blank space so it's not so intimidating and obvious. Still, it does what it was made to do, so I have no real complaints.
- (2017-06-14) Jack Mead: Almost as good as if I'd made it myself
- (2020-09-23, v:1.0) Eric Levenhagen: Not working with new FB design
Ever since FB made me update to the new design, this extension will not work. Any fixes coming for this?
- (2017-09-19, v:1.0) mohamed elagamy: Suggestion
if notification come from my friends on my posts you can add option to show or hide you may also add other features of showing and hiding specific areas of pages or specific content will be great