Type-to-search your open tabs
Mercury is a simple, fast tab finder. Cmd+Shift+i (mac) Ctrl+Shift+L (windows/linux) Open the search, type to filter. - up/down : navigate - enter : select tab - [cmd/ctrl]-backspace : close highlighted tab
- (2018-10-17) Andrew Pak: Great for developers who rely on many tabs and windows open at the same time for work, e.g. AWS console views for various services, API documentation, email and other GSuite apps. You could close and open everything all the time, but that wastes time. Most devs already use type-to-open functionality in our IDEs, so this is the same but for browsers.
- (2014-11-28) Mindy C. Jones: Best tab search extension I've tried. (I've tried many.) What I like about Mercury is the fact that it's always running, so it opens instantly when I want to use it. With other tab search extensions, there's a lag--often several seconds long--every time they're opened. A few seconds doesn't sound like much, but it feels like an eternity! I'm better off Ctrl+Tabbing or clicking through all my tabs than waiting for an extension to open. Mercury lets me search tabs quickly to find what I'm looking for more efficiently.
- (2014-03-31) Andrea Nagel: Just solved all my problems at once - thankyou!
- (2013-12-04) Mike Hutchinson: I hate the mouse. I love mercury.
- (2013-11-27) Andy Hayes: this is the best chrome extendshone I have ever seen, get this shizz on your browser now. you're gonna wet yourself massive time
- (2018-12-14, v:1.1.0) LaLo Hernandez: how too install