Find text or links as you type
- (2020-02-24) András Balkányi: I have been using it for many years. It hasn't been updated since 2014 and it does not need it! This tells all.
- (2020-02-18) Johann: It doesn't work in sourcecode-view with: view-source:URL
- (2020-02-18) ANRK ALT: works perfectly.
- (2019-10-22) Daniel Gauthier: One of the top 5 must have when doing a fresh installation.
- (2019-08-07) Rod Jamieson: Works very well. Only problem I have with it is that it sometimes doesn't seem to scroll the page to where its found a match and I can't see it. Works correctly most of the time however.
- (2019-01-15) cg g: Can u support chinese search?
- (2018-08-03) Ross Kelson: Been using this for years. Thank you!
- (2018-05-23) Z C: Thank. You! This just made my switch from old Firefox to Vivaldi possible. Just amazing how some small things can make such a huge difference.
- (2018-03-29) Alex Nguyen: Still surprised this isn't part of core functionality! Thanks for making this.
- (2018-01-12) Colonel RPG: Works perfectly, amazing time saver.
- (2017-12-04) Doug Nukem': Works well ! Please add an option to use "ENTER" just like with the "find" command instead of allowing "ENTER" to click on links.
- (2017-12-02) Scott Anderson: I love the functionality. However, it appears to break text boxes since Chrome 61 (or so). Selecting the text in a text box and typing causes the first character to replace the text in the box, but then the cursor jumps to the beginning and the rest is typed in the wrong order.
- (2017-11-04) Scoox: Does the job BUT does not work when typing Chinese, at least not when using Windows 10's built-in IME. This is one of the very few features I'm missing since my recent switch from Fire-bloat-fox.
- (2017-10-09) Edgar Roock: It vanishes when I right-click a link. Extremely inconvenient. Otherwise a step in the right direction.
- (2017-10-07) Mal Tonge: Really good was not exactly what I was looking for, actually this is better than I was thinking of. Can not fault it. tip to all use alt gr + n to change through the search results. This plugin is like gold as a web analyst. Can not thanks tokland enough and all involved in its creation.
- (2017-09-09) Brian Diaz: I can't for the life of my understand why this isn't default behavior in every browser.
- (2017-07-21) Martin Davies: Works pretty well, though still not as seamless as Firefox's implementation with results sometimes pretty difficult to see. Really is a function which should be included by Chrome devs.
- (2017-07-15) Ismail Mochtar: It works like what I used on Firefox. Nice.
- (2017-03-30) Roie Rogea: This a needed function for me. However, this is a simple, straight-forward function, there's no reason the extension should require "Read and change all your data on the websites you visit" permission!
- (2017-03-07) Kevin Schnitzius: Doesn't work with Version 55.0.2883.75 (64-bit)
- (2016-08-10) Lorde Rouse: Does not allow use of the O typing key. Removed and reinstalled 3 times, still no response to the O key.
- (2016-07-31) Мокс Фалдер: Маленькое, да удаленькое. В браузере может понадобиться в настройках переназначить родной поиск с клавиши F3 на другую, чтобы расширение использовало F3 Как я раньше без него обходился вообще?)))
- (2016-06-28) Fábio Alexandre: ainda está funcionando? achei a iniciativa tão boa, mas não está funcionando
- (2016-06-05) Vraja D: Some people have problems with being unable to type more than one word because the space bar causes something like going to the bottom of the page, etc. There is a fix - the problem is other extensions which take over the space bar due to a keyboard shortcut. For myself and some others a smooth scroll extension was the cause, if you have one you will need to de-select the keyboard support feature from that extension. If you don't have an extension like smooth scroll or some mouse or gestures extension with smooth scroll, then search in your extensions for one with keyboard support and de-select that feature. And then the space problem with this extension will be gone.
- (2016-03-21) Norman Bale: Love it