Copy to clip board Jira issue task-sub task title and Confluence issue title
This extension includes additional features to Jira Shortcut originally by mshytikov. Additional features are as follows: 1. Able to copy Confluence page title. 2. Able to copy parent task info (if exists) in Jira ticket. 3. When pasted, the information would be hyperlink enabled text (if text editor supports hyperlink) *** Setup *** 1. Right click extension icon -> options 2. Click 'Add rule' -> Click ‘Jira Default’ for Jira -> ‘Save’ 3. Click ‘Add rule’ -> Click ‘Confluence Default’ for Confluence -> ‘Save’ 4. (Optional) Click 'Add rule' -> Custom Rules (If user wants to customize the rules) -> ‘Save’ 5. Open Jira/Confluence page, user should see the icon enabled in the address bar! Enjoy!!
- (2018-01-19) Artem Z.: Great extension but broken. By pressing on extension button all six templates put in clipboard, even when only one template configured :(
- (2018-01-10) Gilles Knobloch: Just getting issues currently. When I copy the title, it gets pasted multiple times, for instance: ABC-123: My Ticket ABC-123: My Ticket ABC-123: My Ticket ABC-123: My Ticket ABC-123: My Ticket ABC-123: My Ticket Because there are multiple configurations, however when I delete those configurations to only keep one, although it's saved, they come back again.
- (2017-08-22) Иван Нешин: все ок работает. и настроить можно как надо
- (2017-01-27) Jesse Mangold: I love using this extension, it saves me at least two seconds per commit. I use it almost every day. The only downside is the author didn't include a PowerPoint to explain it...Kenny :)
- (2017-01-10) Subin Silwal: The best Jira tool I have ever used.
- (2016-12-15) Long Nguyen: do exactly what it needed.
- (2016-11-15) Kenneth Choe: The original JIRA ShortCut was good, and this is even better - off the shelf, it does exactly what I needed. Great job!