Extracting attributes from website
Automated Object Extractor(AOE)-Chrome_Extension Test Automation Experts spend 30-40% of their time in test object maintenance. This simple Chrome Extension which help them to extract on the fly, create variable and create ready to use excel sheet for reference within their test automation framework. AOE will select all the element of the active web-page and scrap/extract the values assigned to its attributes. In this project we have used only 4 attributes, id, class, name and value. you can select all or one attribute type and extract the value of those attributes and automatically save it in csv file format.
- (2018-11-17) Mahendra Reddy Naare: Where can I find the extracted web element xpaths after using the AOE extension in my system.
- (2018-11-13) Great plugin. It makes my life easy for my automation projects. No more separate effort is needed to identify individual web-elements. You just press the button and Voila, you get all elements in a web-page consolidated in a excel downloaded file.
- (2018-12-04, v:1.0) About AOE
Web Element names are not list completely in the Web_Element_Type.
- (2018-12-04, v:1.0) DHANEESH GUDIHALLI KOTRABASAPPA: i'm not able to find the extracted csv in mac
Where we can find the extracted file
- (2018-11-17, v:1.0) Mahendra Reddy Naare: Related to downloaded csv file
I have used AOE to find the xpaths for an element and csv file has downloaded but I'm unable to find the downloaded csv file where it was located in my system.
- (2018-11-15, v:1.0) Shyamsundar Kadirvelu: AOE
1.When i extract the csv file for a website, Most of the webelements are not listed in webelements column. 2.Mostly xpaths are listed out, when id, name, xpaths and class are selected. 3.Though "class" option not selected, it's still listed out in csv file.
- (2018-11-15, v:1.0) Shyamsundar Kadirvelu: About OS
My OS is windows 10.
- (2018-11-15, v:1.0) Shyamsundar Kadirvelu: About AOE
Thanks for the solution. I re-installed chrome, and i was able to download the csv file where all the components were present in it.
- (2018-11-14, v:1.0) Shyamsundar Kadirvelu: About this extension.
Hi Am able to get an browser notification. However am unable to view the csv file or download it.