Save your place on a web page to view again later
This chrome extension allows you to save your scroll position on any given website and access that position again at a later date. You may have multiple scroll positions saved on any one web page at a time. The extension allows you to create these scroll markers, cycle through them, and delete them.
- (2023-02-05) Dylan Julian: Thanks. Can you make the bookmark change color so I know the site I'm on is bookmarked?
- (2021-09-30) Dry Dessert: Does not work at all.
- (2020-12-03) Fernando Nakagawa: Not working on 87.0.4280.67
- (2020-10-18) yuu: 还行
- (2020-10-15) Gilles Gilles: Works for me but, sadly, navigation limited to inside the page (not from one tab to another tab).
- (2020-07-20) Jose Pablo Valcárcel: I'm using extension to save position and it's not working. I'm using chrome canary 86.0.4207.0
- (2020-02-27) Tee X: exactly what I want
- (2019-01-10) micom fa: can you make an extension for firefox?
- (2023-06-22, v:1.0.0) monder rezzag: bug
doesn't work, I am getting this error: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'scrollPosition') at chrome-extension://plnmmjpilknfapheonmhlapbfkkcaeko/js/main.min.js:1:532026
- (2023-02-05, v:1.0.0) Dylan Julian: thanks
Thanks. Can you make the bookmark change color so I know the site I'm on is bookmarked? there is no way to tell If a page is bookmarked unless you click on it