Displays food safety inspection scores against take-aways on just-eat.co.uk and hungryhouse.co.uk
We all like take-aways, and they're even better when they're delivered to our door. But not all take-aways are equal, and some may have quite shocking standards of hygiene. This plug in hopes to make picking the ideal take-away even easier by displaying the result of the food safety inspection score against each take-away on just-eat.co.uk, hungryhouse.co.uk and fillmybelly.com, making choosing what take-away to use even easier. I mean, you're not going to choose a 4 over a 0 are you? To see the ratings, just do a postcode search on just-eat.co.uk or hungryhouse.co.uk and you'll see the rating below each take-away. Please note: you may not see ratings against every take-away, but this may be improved in future.
- (2015-09-03) Jennifer McGinn: Doesn't work on current versions of Hungry House or Just Eat.
- (2015-05-04) Chris Parr: Was great, but seems to have stopped working.
- (2015-04-22) Trevor Matthews: Doesn't work
- (2014-11-22) Mike S: Hi, I think something has broken your code. I cannot get it to show any ratings and I checked names appear in gov website.
- (2014-10-17) Greg Goltsov: Thought for a minute it didn't work, but turns out it doesn't show the rating for some takeaways.
- (2014-03-05) Bennie Johnston: Brilliant, we looked at doing this on the site, but ran into the same issues as you with matching names. I will promote this internally. This shows passion and creativity, get in touch via g+ if you want. One of our devs did build a Just Drink plugin for finding booze restaurants. But this is probably more useful.
- (2013-11-30) Hafiz Ali: Nice, much needed idea, and almost works a treat. Would have got full star if there wasn't so many missing restaurant/takeaway ratings. Still worth using none the less.
- (2013-10-14) Andy Heath: absolutely perfect! This is a great addition and just what's needed to check up on the the take away you're ordering from.