Key features of the DynamoDB client include: 1. Querying data by its partition key, sort key and miscellaneous column filters. 2.…
Key features of the DynamoDB client include: 1. Querying data by its partition key, sort key and miscellaneous column filters. 2. Build queries on the fly from the results. 2. Adding favorite tables for quick access. 3. Query history to quickly switch to past queries. 4. Navigate through query history. -------------------------------- Disclaimer: This extension uses Google Analytics to collect extension usage statistics to help improve user experience. If you want to opt-out of Google Analytics tracking, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout or you can set up a filter in Adblock Plus or similar ad blocker tools like AdBlock, uBlock or Adblock Pro.
- (2019-10-30) Shivshankar Sharma: IAM user is unable to login.
- (2018-10-24) Brian McCumber: euclid for DynamoDB is a great! A real handy tool. Two thumbs up! 👍👍 Have you ever been bumped out of the aws console, while you're in the middle of working on something? This tool helps avoid that hassel, allowing you to directly work with DynamoDB on your own time without worrying about getting bumped out of the aws console you took too long. I've also noticed there are recent updates, so that's a good sign that this tool that is actively supported. It's a handy tool I highly recommend. Brian McCumber @techmoneytalks on IG, FB, Twitter http://www.TalkingTechJobs.com
- (2018-09-11) Colin Ashburn: This makes querying tables so much faster! It's a very clean and intuitive interface. Anyone who has large DynamoDB tables should use this.
- (2018-06-07) Onur Erturk: Extremely convenient for fast querying, saves a lot of time. Awesome extension!
- (2019-09-17, v:2.1.1) Colin Ashburn: Table names replaced by ellipses
In just the last few weeks, all of my table names started being replaced by ellipses. Some of the names should certainly fit in the space allotted, and it used to work perfectly, but now, you can only see the table name by hovering over each one and looking at the tooltip. It looks to me like if you remove the "display: inline-block" from the inline style in each table listing, it should work. I love the extension by the way!
- (2018-06-22, v:1.1.3) Trevor Porter: region selector
Hi, How can this be used to query tables in regions outside of us-east-1?