Chrome Extension to turn web links into Priority Matrix items. Save PDF files, and context menu with other options.
- (2019-07-20) Ken Blackman: Priority Matrix is deceptively simple. A lot of thought has gone into the design, not to complicate the app but to provide the most useful "technologizing" of the simple concept. One thing I love is how easy it is to get stuff into the app. I can be on my iPhone in Gmail and there's Priority Matrix, allowing me to turn an email into a task, one I can prioritize along with all my other tasks. Here we have a Chrome extension that lets me take any web page, capture the gist, and add it to PM as an item. There are a dozen different ways I use this. A defined action I need to take, a "research this later," a "get back to this person," or a "here's the info you were looking for."
- (2018-10-09) Gary Michael: I've been delving into my first foray with GTD (David Allen) and after toiling with loads of other tools, this is the one that matches my mindset. The quadrant (Eisenhower Matrix) logic is super efficient if devised carefully. Maybe overkill for some, but good for my aims. The Chrome extension works great if you have your logic and projects set, and have the right Inbox habits.
- (2018-04-28) Dave Tenni: I love it - it just makes my life simpler :)
- (2018-04-19) Qinsi L.: This extension only save web links. It is basically useless. Really? Can't edit todo list. Can't view list. Though priority matrix may provide good service, this chrome extension sucks.
- (2017-12-26) Helix: need account
- (2017-09-24) Rahja McKee-Cray: far too expensive for the one person home office.
- (2017-08-30) David Kalinec: I love being able to prioritize the reading of posts rather than saving tabs. A few clicks, and theyre saved into PM. Definitely download.
- (2017-07-12) László Lenkei: It's only a 14 days trial and you can't delete your account.
- (2017-06-13) Jean Kaplansky: The extension is GREAT. I'm returning to PM after a few years away and it has really turned into the tool I was looking for!
- (2017-03-27) Jared Oakes: The best productivity software that I've used so far.
- (2017-03-13) SassyMam-Pemika C.: after using for 1 week, still enjoy it!!!
- (2017-02-08) Henry Vincent: Works very well and a great help to stay organized and more productive.
- (2017-02-07) Eric Diez: genial
- (2016-10-11) Gautham Panchumarthy: Works seamlessly
- (2016-10-03) Lori Williams: helpful to keep all of my life organized with Priority Matrix
- (2016-09-28) Tim Jezard: integration improving all the time. great to be able to sync across devices and this allows for ease of use
- (2016-09-20) Samu Carmona: Una extensión realmente útil. Se pueden compartir imágenes, links, información, capturas, etc con compañeros de Priority Matrix en pocos segundos. Recommendable como complemento para mejorar nuestra productividad
- (2016-08-24) Lucas Chao: useful tool
- (2016-06-09) Jess: Priority Matrix is the best task management program I have ever found (and I have tried literally every major tool. Not hyperbole, everything). It can be configured in many ways: for simple use for individual users to high end project management (including Gantt charts and team collaboration). I love the customization features: you can use it as for GTD, Eisenhower/Covey matrix, and even create your own templates. Create projects and sub-projects, schedule tasks, and most importantly, determine what is most important for you. There is Evernote, Gmail, and Calendar integration; through IFTTT and Zapier, you can make further integrations. Unlike other programs, it is truly cross-platform. This plug-in facilitates this: anything you clip goes into your inbox, which you then assign to a project, priority, and a date, if you so choose. It is easy to us and simple. Along with an adblocker and cache cleaner, my go-to app. Some people have (rightly and accurately) complained that the cost is high. But even on a very limited budget, I subscribed after the trial period because it is the best task manager bar none.
- (2016-05-12) Prabodha Jayawardena: I love PM. To get all PM features, sadly they want to charge me :(. Until recently, I could send emails to PM to create items. Thanks to chrome extension, I'm not missing it fully. But, wish I have full access. Good App, happy to recommend!
- (2016-05-04) Mike Hunter: Great APP!
- (2016-05-02) Tim: This extension has been working great for me. It's really enhanced my workflow. Being able to clip directly to PM makes life just a little bit easier.
- (2016-04-06) Wil Bielert: Very helpfull as an additional component for Priority Matrix (to bring easy web-related to do's into your inbox).
- (2016-03-18) C Doluna: Excellent add-in design, and slim/compact! I would only suggest additional options such as the ability to add notes or excerpts/screenshots from different websites. Only allowing you to push a link is quite a limit on the capabilities PM already offers on the app and the desktop. DON'T LIMIT YOURSELVES! ^_^
- (2016-03-17) Paolo Raez: Genial. Gracias a esta extensión mi productividad se ha visto aumentada. Es la herramienta perfecta para pasar información a compañeros a través de Priority Matrix