Copy a Jira issue (URL + name) to clipboard for easy pasting
Copy a jira issue to clipboard for easy pasting
- (2022-02-25) Mohamad El-Ghali: Does is it work? Yes However, most Jira users are developers. And unfortunately, this plugin has several console.log() calls that clutter the console for no reason which makes me want to keep on disabling the plugin. Please, when publishing your next version, make sure to remove all console logs. Thank you.
- (2021-04-21) Martin Wasiak: I'm not a fan of the format. Pasted URLs look like this with extra brackets and whole text hyperlinked: [BZBUG-7462] High Buffering Time metric when streaming I would have preferred only having the Jira Key hyperlinked and rendered like this: BZBUG-7462 - High Buffering Time metric when streaming Perhaps formatting could be customized?
- (2019-01-09) liatpe: Was looking for something like that, thanks Meir!!!
- (2019-01-02) Super handy tool for communicating JIRA issues
- (2017-08-24) Meir Marad: Awesome!
- (2021-11-17, v:1.4) James Crabtree: Does this work for labs enabled
Hi there.. this is not working for me. Granted your icon shows up in the menu when right clicking in the ticket, there doesn't seem to be any output when I try to paste anywhere. Wonder why it isn't working? My company org as Labs enabled... could that be why? If so, I am probably screwed as my company won't roll back. Thoughts?