Redirect Click'n'Load to remote pyload or jDownloader
This Extension redirects "Click N Load" requests from localhost:9666/127.0.0.1:9666 to an IP or host entered in the Plugins Options. On this address usually jDownloader is listening for incoming Click'n'Load requests. But if you use a server based downloader like pyload you have to setup a port forwarding every time. On the Options page you can define a value to be set as new Hostname or IP. With this Extension you don't need to setup an SSH Port Forward to payload anymore.
- (2020-09-08) jordi Valderrama: no queda memorizaqdo y hay que hacerlo en todas las capturas
- (2017-05-19) Andre K: thats all i need... lots of time save !
- (2017-05-14) Lothar Adams: there must be a bug because it takes the new IP only after the plugin gets de- and activated again. please fix that. chrome.extension.getBackgroundPage().window.location.reload()
- (2020-10-19, v:1.2.1) Jan Ingvar: Doesn't work for me with pyload
I get error 403: Forbidden Sorry, the requested URL 'http://ipofpyload:9666/flash/add' caused an error
- (2018-11-30, v:1.1.1) Michael Pickard: give me an option to change the port
I would like to use another port than 9666
- (2017-09-27, v:1.1.1) Frederik Niedernolte: Copy to clipboard
Could you add an option to copy all links to the clipboard instead?