Capture, Organize and Share thousands of tabs in seconds. #TabLyfe
TabsFolders lets you save, manage, synchronize, and share bookmarks at lightning fast speed. TabsFolders sees your countless tabs and raises you one easy-to-use tool that organizes all the information you need. As soon as you add the extension to your browser, you’re on your way to peak internet efficiency. Using TabsFolders’ drag-and-drop interface, you can store and manage thousands of bookmarks. With neatly organized folders and subfolders, you can always find the link you need in seconds. Let’s say you have all your research for a blog post in a folder, you can double-click on it and have all the tabs quickly open in a new window. Boom! You’re ready to get to work. You’ll also be able to easily add/remove tabs while the folder is open on your browser by clicking the save button. You can also drag-and-drop multiple tabs between open windows or to saved folders. These folders—and tabs within folders—can be moved, renamed, and duplicated, just like files on your computer or Drive! You can show off your newfound efficiency by sharing bookmarks with your team or across browsers with just a couple clicks. Plus, with TabsFolders, bookmarks are synchronized across browsers, so it doesn’t matter what browser you saved the link on or what browser your co-worker is using. There’s also a few additional perks like a side-by-side folder view that lets you drag and drop with ease, a Trash Folder that can catch any folders that were accidentally deleted, and the ability to customize keyboard shortcuts for all main TabsFolders functions. With a never ending internet to browse, it’s no wonder you’ve got tabs on tabs on tabs. But it’s time to break free from that #tablife with one time-saving tool. New feature in version 1.2.27: 1)Mobile bookmarklet for adding bookmarks from any mobile browser and unsupported desktop browsers to the "Mobile Bookmarks" folder. See the help page here http://bit.ly/3uxQ5FB 2)Automatic session history saving to the "Session History" folder. 3)Search in specific folders - (Current session, Bookmarks, Session History, Trash).
- (2021-02-06) Allison Shoemaker: This extension saved my ADHD life! Now I can keep how ever many tabs I need on hand and ready to use without putting my computer through a months-long marathon of background refresh. The organization feature is just icing on the cake. I wouldn't change a thing!
- (2021-02-03) arif setiawan: Must have app..for better productivity
- (2020-12-16) Karim Soliman: Perfect Solution for Million Tabs I love where I can save different folders for different tabs, access them from different browsers/devices, and the awesome feature to share a specific folder with my colleagues for a specific period.
- (2020-12-05) Sven Hofians: If you see TabsFolder only as a bookmark manager it is "ok" but nothing too special. The really brilliant part is, that you can save all tabs of a window with one click (shortcut) and restore all the tabs to a new window with a double click, when you later need it. So you can save all the tabs you need for a specific topic. - Let's say, you work on project A and need some websites for that. - But you also want to plan your vacation and need some other sites. - And you want to shop some presents which means you need quite a few tabs with shopping sites open. With TabsFolders you don't need to keep all those tabs open all the time. You can concentrate on one topic and when you are ready to switch -> you can super easy recreate all the tabs you need for the new topic. _______________ What I like Icon of the Website is shown (a basic feature - but good that it's there (it is missing in the web interface)) search is quick and finds part of words (some tools only find whole words) opening a folder recognizes an already open window with this set and brings it into focus left and right panel to sort bookmarks and to have an eye on two main topics (folders) I can close a browser window with many open tabs and get asked if I want to save the changes (and it even shows which tabs have changed) -> brilliant! This even works if the browser window you close is the last one open -> the save dialog is shown the next time you open the browser again :-) So yes, this is an extension I even paid for. Before using TabsFolders I had 30 or 40 open tabs at a time - it was a mess. This is the first concept that works for me and helps me to not lose control of all the websites I use over the day.
- (2020-11-16) Tabs Folders: Dear TabsFolders Fans, We have just published version 1.2.23. It has the following new features: 1)Updated sorting options. 2)Copy URLs to clipboard. 3)Updated fuzzy search algorithms. Looking forward to your feedback.
- (2020-11-09) Jason Wong: Quick support and works great! I have been a long time Toby user, but as my number of bookmarks grew - it started to get messy. I gave TabsFolder a try - it's very fast and helps keeps all my bookmarks clean and organised.
- (2020-10-25) Kun Deng: Good software engineering but pricing revenue model is not going to work. I have tried at least 10 different bookmark/session/tab/window managers out there. So far the strongest contenders in terms of the designs and implementations are tabsfolders and workona. Most other extensions do not understand clearly the complex concepts involved, that is they skip steps and do not capture the full conceptual relations of "opened tabs", "running sessions", "saved bookmarks/workspaces", "computers", and "shared workspaces" etc. So they end up lacking features needed. However, asking for most people to pay 10 dollars a month for this is simply a pipe dream. People are not willing to pay 10 dollars a month for netflix!!! I would not recommend this product until they figure out a much much cheaper pricing model and perhaps generate their revenue from other means.
- (2020-09-20) ˑ: ПЛАТНОЕ. 1000 закладок бесплатно. По настройкам - абсолютный аналог бесплатного Onetab и ему подобных расширений. Отличие только во внешнем виде. Можно вывести два одинаковых списка рядом и группы сворачиваются.
- (2020-07-28) Mohammed Abdulatef: Slow development. Customer support do not reply to emails. Bad UI/UX Not really good.
- (2019-05-13) Chris Moore: The best tab extension on the market. Love that it works across different browsers!
- (2017-08-13) Nikita Galkin: This extension ask money and don't show any message trial period during setup. It's sucks.
- (2017-02-20) Иван Трезвый: I'm not Bill Gates to pay 500 bucks for browser addon! The heading should be "TabsFolders TRIAL" to not mislead people. The full version might be useful for those people who have nothing to spend money for.
- (2016-09-23) Jay B: WOW. I have been dreaming of someone to do this right for a LOOOONG time. A bookmark manager that really is easy for a user to collect and organize our daily mess of bookmarks. Works in all browsers via extensions and is CLOUD BASED! I happily paid to signup after so many failed attempted to organize. And I tried them all, Xmarks, default browser bookmarks (safari & chrome & firefox), Pins and other very basic systems - Flipboard (good for news articles and not bookmarks) and Pocket (similar to flipboard but no way to organize). So no one has dont this right and TabsFolders has nailed it! So get organized today and get the trial and move to the full version. You won't regret it and wonder how you lived without it! Keep up the great work! And look forward to the new features in the pipes.
- (2016-09-22) Merlin Kirkpatrick: I do not like sites that are not up front about the cost of their product. You do not find out that this is just a TRIAL app until you click on the expire date after signing up (if you are smart enough to). I do not like sites that have a pay service BUT NOT CONTACT US LINK AT ALL. This all feels pretty shady to me. It should be listed that this is a TRIAL/PAY FOR USE app in the description on the app here in the chrome store. If the author replies to this after fixing these issues I will revise my rating and comments.
- (2016-08-19) Dawid Gorczyca: Use it on safari, works very well, can quickly switch between the context when I come back home for instance.
- (2016-05-17) Steven Memel: Excellent, simple and elegant solution.
- (2016-02-16) Auden Turner: Great way of storing and organizing current and/or recently used tabs in order to keep track of what you have been working on without having a million tabs open at once. I really like the fact that this extension allows tabs to be organized into folders once stored.
- (2016-01-25) Berto Vazquez: Great extension :)
- (2015-08-27) Rafał Karwin-Krawczyk: Great addon to make sure your bookmarks are well organised !
- (2015-05-20) Adam Golub: Great tool! Waiting for more
- (2015-08-31, v:0.13.3) Yiannis Ioannou: Import bookmarks
Is there a way to import in TabsFolders my browser saved bookmarks?
- (2015-08-01, v:0.12.0) Артем Русских: Make left panel by default full size
Maybe as a option in settings
- (2015-08-01, v:0.12.0) Артем Русских: Position in tree
He does not remember the position in the tree
- (2015-08-01, v:0.12.0) Артем Русских: Implement bookmarks
It would be cool if it could use local bookmarks for saving tabs "in folders" without sign in and sign up (as a new feature in options)
- (2015-08-01, v:0.12.0) Артем Русских: Loss tabs
1. I open new linked window with my tabs from folder 2. Open new tab 3. Close TabsFolders window 4. Close my window with my tabs TabsFolder didn't ask for saving changes, so i loss my new opened tab