Keep track of all your online services. With just a tab you can see what's going on!
Always opening a lot of tabs just to view different services? Not anymore! JusTab shows all your favourite services with every tab you open. JusTab shows information from services such as Google Calendar, Gmail, Reddit and more. See the screenshots to find more information on which services are supported. If you find a bug please let me know and I will try to get to it as soon as possible. https://github.com/johman10/JusTab
- (2017-07-08) Info Opensource: Excellent idea
- (2016-06-14) Extension is not working.
- (2016-01-18) Mathieu Laflamme: Installed, configured, opened new tab, saw what JustTab was trying to do but was unsuccessful because it loaded none of the content from any of my feeds. So this is either totally useless for the time being, or something on my side is not properly configured. Hard to say.
- (2015-04-22) Rienk Rozema: If you want to be updated about everything this is THE extension to use. Try it!
- (2016-08-20, v:0.3.1) Alexander Werginz: Stuck at settings page
installed it but when i'm at the settings page i can't do anything. added a screenshot http://my.jetscreenshot.com/13737/20160820-vbhn-39kb i tried to disable en able it but without luck
- (2016-07-30, v:0.2.25) William Kelley: Can't seem to get it working
Installed it, using Vivaldi which is just a Browser built around chromium, no reason it shouldn't work. Won't load for the life of me. Though I tried it in Chrome as well and couldn't get it working there either. Any help would be appreciated.
- (2015-10-25, v:0.2.21) Greg Walker: Sonarr Support after you adopt it...
Hi Johan, Thanks for coming up with such a good idea for an extension! I was one of those people firmly stuck in the SickBeard camp and didn't want to go through the pain of migration, so I followed someone's advice: Set up Sonarr and run it in addition to SickBeard. The next time you want to add a new TV show try adding it with Sonarr instead. I found rather quickly that it's a much more robust, fresher program, with an active dev community and regular updates. Also, you can tell it to keep trying failed downloads until it has actually been successfully downloaded and extracted. (That in and of itself is what sold me!) Needless to say I've been exclusively using that for all new TV and have actually imported some of my series that Sickbeard kept snatching but not completing on various episodes. You can also set it to do automatic config backups to any location, and update itself when new versions become available. Here's the reddit that got me to try it out: https://www.reddit.com/r/usenet/comments/2sx5wp/switch_from_sickbeard_to_sonarr/ Whether you try it out or not thanks so much for making a novel, fresh extension! -Greg Walker
- (2015-07-02, v:0.2.13) Josh Hepworth: Broken, Can't Change Setting & Broken Page
On the options page, if I open the web inspector it says that it can't open the "dragula" files (404). Then there's an JS error that "dragula" isn't defined. See screenshot: http://cl.ly/image/1Y08323E0s40
- (2015-06-06, v:0.2.13) Joseph Douglas: Sonarr Support
I suggest adding Sonarr.tv support
- (2015-04-04, v:0.2.4) Matthew Jones: Latest update breaks JusTab
After updating, only get a blank tab with the settings icon and even after enabling a few services, nothing appears.