Collect & manage phrases you find while reading stuff online. Have a random one show on your new-tab page so you never forget them!
Ever come across a really well written, interesting phrase in an article and emailed it to yourself/bookmarked the page/noted it down in your super secret diary for posterity? The one you saved so you could revisit it down the line and appreciate the authors eloquence all over again, and then NEVER saw again? Quotsy helps you hold on to and manage these literary gems. Just select a chunk of text, right click and click on 'Add to Quotsy' to add it to your collection. Quotsy also spices up your boring new-tab page on Chrome by replacing it with an elegant background adorned with a randomly picked quote from your collection.
- (2019-02-06) Brutalrebelsavage19: It don't even work is says sorry but something has broken has been for days now when i try to register
- (2018-04-14) ANA STASIIA: Нет возможности зарегистрироваться. А так - удобный мастер заметок, маленький и незаметный, с возможностью синхронизации.
- (2015-04-01) Peter Yang: I really love the customizable quotes, but I really don't like the font.
- (2020-03-08, v:0.0.12) CP Slaby: Forgot password
Hello, After moving to a new computer can not log in as I forgot my password and there is no option to recover it. user: [email protected] Could you help?
- (2017-06-30, v:0.0.12) We Are His Hands And Feet: Can't Register
It says: "Oh snap! Something broke! Please try again in a bit."