Penetration Testing Kit
Penetration Testing Kit features: Are you a penetration tester or a member of a Red Team or just an application security practitioner? Need a security insight on an application? Try the PTK - an extension that makes your browser smarter. Based on the Wappalyzer NPM module the PTK provides a piece of insightful information about a technology stack, security headers, crawled links, and domains. A detailed traffic log allows a user to repeat a request in the R-Builder or send for attacking to the R-Attacker and execute XSS, SQL, or OS Command injections on any particular request. Macro and traffic recording, bootstrap authentication to bypass MFA/Captcha, Swagger Editor, and much more that helps in day to day application security job.
- (2021-09-08) Julian Molloy: Wow! awesome yet simple effective tool.
- (2021-05-06) 初七: great job
- (2020-07-08) Peter Kras: Great extension!
- (2020-03-05) John Wick: Великолепное дополнение от создателей metasploit
- (2020-03-01) Bob Lerner: We use this internally to enable customers to authenticate to their applications with complex mechanisms. This extension has been a game changer.
- (2019-02-15) Carl Castin: great
- (2021-08-13, v:7.3.0) สาหร่าย มุ่งโนนบ่อ: good
- (2021-01-29, v:6.1.5) NLE TOP SHOTTA: how do i turn on tab capturing?
i went to the chrome settings for the extension and i turned on stuff and looked to see if it worked but it didn't how can i turn on tab capturing?
- (2020-02-27, v:3.1.3) Ancy Susan Mathews: Unable to see export option
Unable to export or download the HAR file