With the ShopBack Cashback button, earning Cashback and discovering the best deals is going to be a breeze.
- (2020-08-10) Randy Chai: A must have extension if you're an avid online shopper/ShopBack user. With this extension, you will chance upon many deals and savings that you didn't know are available on ShopBack!
- (2020-08-06) Victor D: There is an option by default in Chrome to allow on which website the add-on is allowed to work. > Allow this extension to read and change all your data on websites you visit I added lazada/redmart/aliexpress etc... ShopBack add-on then pops-up and pretends it cannot work unless I give full permission on every website. Such a lie! 1. This is an absolutely false statement since I give access to the websites where I want the cashbacks/coupons 2. You say we can trust ShopBack but what's the point of giving you full read permission on every website... give you the rights to fully harvest our data? At least you should provide the basic rights to users. Especially when that doesn't impact the service, you're lying.
- (2020-07-19) Laura Wang: Doesn't seem to work no matter how many times I click it, it doesn't track the site at all.
- (2020-07-13) Edmund Tham: Clicking on the pop-up to activate cashback redirects to ShopBack's website with a spammy promo pop-up and does not return to merchant website.
- (2020-06-30) Peng Lu: The application is simply amazing. It's fuss-free and get me cashback every single time! Great app for online shopping!
- (2020-04-14) cyrus kiong: installed on 14th april 2020 to earn free cashback bonus as advertised. waiting for cashback to be tracked.
- (2020-02-19) Lindsay Jenkins: This is a great extension for shopping sites. However, I've noticed that it frequently results in Google searches not displaying properly - it displays a rather intrusive red text besides or sometimes even on top of a search result if a site is compatible with shopback. I would appreciate the added feature to allow users flexibility on how this extension can be used (e.g. having the option to stop the extension from interfering with Google search results).
- (2019-10-23) Osker Lau: Slow down my tab closure dramatically. Google Chrome's task manager showing it's using a lot of CPU resources.
- (2019-10-08) Jess T: This Button does wonders! It found me coupon codes at checkout which I otherwise would have missed saving $80.48 on ZALORA with just one click. I still get 9% Cashback on top of what I have paid. Everyone needs this Button. It's really not a scam at all.
- (2019-10-08) eleen shum: the extension is great, but that is one problem which i felt very irritating. I bought a lot from TaoBao(coming to 100 items per purchase). I have to click into each item page to activate the cashback. when after sometimes, the item not purchased, the cashback is being deactivated. then i have to redo all procedure again
- (2019-08-16) ianton tan: links with Shopback is not working (need to right click) support team does not seem to be keen on technical bug feedback and was not helpful but creating problems like as they were my own. shopback tech and business team should review their bugging feedback processes.
- (2019-07-26) S H: Hey ShopBack team, the new popup is way too big, annoying and unnecessary as it just makes it more troublesome - I need to keep clicking close everytime, when there's no need for the popup at all. We already know whether ShopBack is activated as the extension button will be green when it is and red when it is not. So there's no need to have an extra popup. Hope you guys remove it asap, thanks.
- (2019-07-24) Grace Teo: seriously, the new popup is way too big and now posing as an inconvenience, please fix that ASAP
- (2019-07-24) C Boo: Used to be ok with a small pop-up. Now, the pop-up with every window is huge and irritating. Why fix something that isn't broken?
- (2019-06-30) Zill Tan: Works most of the time. at times there's no way to turn it on when i restarted my device. so i'm forced to redo everything from scratch in order to tag the cashback.
- (2019-06-05) Alwyn Fu: Very high background CPU usage (25%) when browsing any website. Wonder what it is doing in the background? Mining crypto?
- (2019-05-16) Avan Giam: Was useful when it allow me to activate the cashback function when clicking on the extension. Now it is practically useless since clicking on it will just bring me to the ShopBack website where I have to re-login despite the extension already showing my account details.. So it basically function as a bookmark. Uninstalling.
- (2019-03-27) Edchong: Poor extension. Does not work on Lazada site. Only works on a few sites.
- (2019-02-24) Monoblock Adi: i hate it because it frequently ask me to LOGIN, can u make the app remember my login once
- (2019-01-16) Be warned, ShopBack plugin will always pop up even if you already are being referred by another provider. If you take the ShopBack option, you can end up getting a much smaller reward then you would have received from the original provider. eg. Buying $15 travel insurance, some providers will give you a $5 voucher, but ShopBack will give you 3.5% cash back (52 cents). If you take the ShopBack option, you forfeit your $5 voucher, and ShopBack pockets the profits. If you have already been referred by another provider, ShopBack should not ask you to activate it.
- (2019-01-01) Geoff Breach: This is one VERY spammy extension. Constant pop-ups that overlay the top-right corner of the screen, blocking the account, shopping cart, etc on the sites I like to shop at. Clicking the 'X' to close the unnecessary popups often doesn't work, I need to refresh the display, and then I'm never sure if my purchases will be recorded or not. Installs in a default 'creepy' mode where it (apparently) sends data back to the company in Singapore, a country not well-known for respecting individuals' privacy. No option to turn off the spammy pop ups (seriously, guys, just the flashing/colour-changing icon would be plenty) and no apparent option to use 2FA, so I'm FORCED to give my phone number... again... privacy... I recommend that you DO NOT install this extension unless you have a really bad memory and NEED it to remind you constantly! :-)
- (2018-12-09) E Wong: So far, both of my Deliveroo transactions are not recorded when i order it via the web browser. Is it really that buggy?
- (2018-09-27) Kenneth: Really good way to save money on most sites I visit on a daily basis :)
- (2018-09-23) Lady Aphrael: The cashback button hasnt been working properly. Prompts to activate the cashback for the website but doesnt activate (button doesnt turn green, remains red) even after repeated refreshes of the page. Going through the shopback website doesnt activate the cashback button as well. I'm using the shopback extension on chrome.
- (2018-09-10) Francis Goh: When I first started using it, it was working fine to help track cashbacks via the chrome extension last year. But of late this year, a number of my purchases were not tracked and I lost my cashback for 1 of my purchase as well as I wasnt aware I didnt get it attributed for last 3 months. I advise users to check carefully to make sure that their purchases are attibuted in 3 days time else need to quickly file a cashback request when using the chrome extension. It is not fully reliable/and somewhat buggy still.
- (2018-09-10) Kowshik Sundararajan: I feel like I've found the buddy I've always wanted - someone who helps me get cashback whenever I shop online 🤑.
- (2018-09-09) Charlotte Ong: Amazing extension that even indicates options with cashback on a Google search. The only downside for me right now is that it doesn't consider the extra savings with a Visa card, but this is a minor issue to me
- (2018-09-09) Clarence Chan: this extension makes getting cashback a lot more convenient just by installing and going to my favourite stores online. fuss free and definitely a great tool for anyone that uses shopback
- (2018-09-09) Kenneth Fong: Really like that once you install it, it tells you which sites gives you cashback when you search for stuff. The Cashback buddy also makes it really easy to ensure that I always get cashback (no need to go back and forth sites, and check ShopBack just to see if the site I'm on has cashback). Suggestion to make it cooler: allow users to also apply coupons/codes/vouchers from ShopBack site just by clicking on the Cashback buddy! That would just make the online shopping experience even better.
- (2018-09-07) Eric Ang: The extension works well and prompt me whether it goes to the website that Shopback supports. Keep up the good work.
- (2018-09-07) simin sin: Great to have the extension so that we know that the website that we are in has cashback or not.
- (2018-09-06) Joycelyn Sim: It's great, tracking works fine. but most importantly it always reminds me to use ShopBack to get extra cashback so I will always save on every transaction. Sometimes, I don't even know that some merchants can get cashback. so it blinks and tells me so.
- (2020-06-13, v:5.5.2) Valiant Loong: any plans to support Microsoft Edge?
I would like to see a button for MS Edge.
- (2020-04-30, v:5.4.5) Jonathan Chua: Shopback not being detected for aliexpress
Have to manually report for missing transactions on aliexpress purchases or do it through phone app instead. Extension works for decathlon and shopee.
- (2020-02-21, v:5.3.5) Kear Tian Seng: Shopback text overlapped on Google search result
Hi Shopback, Noticed the suggested Shopback text is overlapping after updating to latest version. Kindly refer to screenshot: https://i.ibb.co/3k9zsxG/2020-02-21-172820.jpg Thanks!
- (2019-12-30, v:5.3.2) Jason Yeo: Need improvement to support 2 consecutive orders from same website
I made 2 bookings with Marriott. I activated the cashback for the first order, I made the booking. With past experience from other cashback service, I closed my tab, and reopened Marriott, I saw that the shopback extension was still "activated". So I closed my browser, and restarted it. This time the shopback extension allowed me to "activate" again. So I did, and made my second booking. End result is that the "Cashback Activity" it only showed my second booking, and under "Click Activity", it didn't register my second booking (by time).
- (2019-10-08, v:5.2.7) Reinice Ng: Shopback doesnt detect cashback on Taobao
It just keep loading and loading... "Checking if Cashback is available..." and no results came up.
- (2019-09-18, v:5.2.0) Wendy Yang: Can't launch Shopback in Taobao.
Hi there, I having problem activate shopback in Taobao. Can I know if there's any maintenance or problem with your server? Please advise, thanks.
- (2019-03-11, v:3.2.1) Monoblock Adi: login everytime
why nowadays the chrome extension from shopback asks for login every single time i relaunch chrome, this is unnerving.
- (2018-09-11, v:3.2.1) Kalya Kusumadi: Pop Up after order submitted not closing
Hi, I have an issue with the pop-up, the "Hurray, your shopping trip has been recorded! To earn Cashback on your next purchase Activate Up to 8% Cashback" does not close after I click the x.
- (2018-08-23, v:3.2.1) Kacey Lee: Have to log in every time
the extension shows that im logged into my account but every time i click on activate at e.g. Qoo10 it leads me to shopback website and asks me to log in again. Every time! why???
- (2018-06-24, v:3.1.0) Cupids 5210: how to select other merchants not in top stores?
since like not possible.
- (2016-06-06, v:1.1.12) Mrs Chong: Security?
When I add this extension, it says this extension can read and change my data on every website that I visit. Doesn't this pose a security issue especially when I checkout with all my credit card details?
- (2016-03-18, v:1.1.9) Raymond Lee: Taobao support
Any idea when taobao will be supported?