It’s quick and easy to convert all your HEIC images to JPEGs using this chrome extension. Download as normal.
Version 3. of HEIC Image Converter If you are using Google Photos or Google Drive to store your photos, your images will all be saved in a HEIC file format. It is not possible to convert HEIC to JPEG in Google Photos or Google Drive directly. This extension will let you convert from your browser and saved HEIC images on your computer. JPEG and PNG files are commonly used in creative design web applications like Canva and phone apps. Also required format for shop store booths or using online photo stores. When you download this HEIC Image Converter chrome extension, it's quick to select the photo in HEIC format from a folder on your computer and convert into JPEG or PNG files, in a few simple steps. The user can convert up to a maximum of 10 images at a time in the extension. Note to convert multiple images will take more time and slower to convert from your desktop. Please do not click away from the page or close the extension when in use, and you see the arrow circling (otherwise it will break the connection). The chrome extension is convenient and easy to use once added to your browser. Step 1: In the HEIC Image Converter window, select either JPEG or PNG. Step 2: Click on the 'add/convert Image' blue square (selected from your HEIC image from a local folder or desktop) Step 3: Remember to finish and save them by hitting 'download'. Your JPEG or PNG files are now ready to use, they will be downloaded into your default folder. Version 1 and 2 have evolved due to chrome extension bugs which have now been resolved. Please update if you are using an earlier version to benefit from the advanced features in version 3.
- (2020-01-30) Kat Rollins: Pain in the butt to use. You have to close it after each use, then reopen it to load your next picture, and as I was converting to png files, that means you have to select the setting each time. To load takes one click, to convert takes 2 clicks. Really? Also, when I was looking for a converter, I noticed this person has loaded this with several different search words. Really? This is the first time I have encountered problems with any of the apps I have used, and I had to pay for this one to even test it!
- (2020-06-08, v:3.0) Ismail Arslan: Heic image converter
bunu her formatta yeniden mi almam gerek???
- (2020-05-28, v:1.0) Dave Bertram: File not opening to convert with this extension
I go to open file and click to add. Nothing happens after that point. Please help
- (2020-05-17, v:1.0) Tom Schmucker: The app is not working
The app will not open the photo to be converted
- (2020-02-21, v:1.0) Erin Betters: Not working
I open the app, choose Jpeg, click on add , choose the picture in my files, click open and NOTHING happens!! I click convert and still NOTHING happens..
- (2020-01-03, v:1.0) Chant Magick: Getting "Unknown marker type" error message
Here is a screen shot of the error message I received when trying to open the converted files in Photoshop Elements https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZZY7B5CE2VdhekGlzOuH3hbQ4eN7YcJTmTNuaWXDgNs/edit?usp=sharing