Export your University of Waterloo class schedule to your calendar
Are you tired of typing your university class schedule into your calendar application? Get UW Class Schedule to ICS and export your entire University of Waterloo class schedule, including lectures, tutorials, labs, seminars, and midterms, in one click. You can import the generated iCalendar (.ics) file into many popular calendar applications, including Outlook, OS X Calendar, and Google Calendar. Features: * Export your University of Waterloo class schedule by clicking "Download" * Includes all class components (lectures, tutorials, midterms, etc.) * Classroom information in the Location field, where it belongs * Recurring events until the last day of classes * Detailed class information in the Description field * Absolutely free, no in-app purchases, and no ads - the way apps should be Disclaimer: Not affiliated with or endorsed by the University of Waterloo. UW Class Schedule to ICS is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express of implied, and support may be terminated at any time. Outlook, OS X Calendar, and Google Calendar are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- (2015-11-30) Louise Shi: God bless the developer for this extension!
- (2015-07-22) Kendra Tyhurst: Works way better the one available on WATTOOLS. It actually capture all of my lectures! Will continue to use.
- (2014-09-14) Quinn Turner: This is the best thing in existence. Thank you, developer.
- (2013-08-17) David Jeong: Is this real life? I have waited all my life for this, I can't believe such a magnificent piece of code had been conceived.
- (2013-08-17) Brett Sun: Would export again / 5
- (2017-09-07, v:1.1) Dilma K.: doesn't download schedule
It worked for both of my terms last year but it isn't for this term.
- (2017-04-06, v:1.1) Emma Kennedy: Doesn't download after clicking
Download button appears on Schedule page, but clicking it yields no results, no download starting.
- (2015-12-24, v:1.1) Ken Mathekal: Not showing download button
Hi, I just installed your UW class schedule exporter and I am not able to see the export button on quest. I have tried restarting the browser and made sure the extension is enabled but still nothing. Maybe an update is required? This would be very useful since WatTools got taken down for some reason. Regards, Ken