Export your University of Waterloo class schedule directly from Quest.
Simply head over to "Academics" -> "Enroll" -> "My Class Schedule" and click on the "Download Schedule" button in the title. Be sure to be in "List View". Then you can import the .ics file into your preferred calendar application.
- (2020-08-31) Nick Dal Farra: Very easy to install and use. Works as I expected. Make sure to click "My Class Schedule" AGAIN after navigating to "Academics"->"Enroll"->"Term Select". Even though "My Class Schedule" is the default landing page at this point, the download button only appeared after clicking the tab again.
- (2020-01-07) Yikai Zhou: Hi this is not working anymore so I assume it's discontinued? I hate how quest change their UI so often
- (2019-08-07) Matt Mammoliti: Worked great! so easy to do!!
- (2019-07-22) Allison Elgersma: Worked great, except duplicated my tutorials for some reason. I had two tutorials on my schedule that occur just on specific dates and each instance of these tutorials was inputted both at the correct timeslot and a timeslot 24 hours earlier.
- (2018-12-31) Ardalan A: Thanks for making this! I found a bug where the "download schedule" button wouldn't show when I go straight to the "my class schedule" page. However, once I'm under "enroll" and have selected the term in "my class schedule" I can go to another page like "term information" or "add", then come back to "my class schedule" which will make the download button appear.
- (2018-08-23) Joshua Kunihiro: Reading dates wrong... Spread my courses out over the past 2 decades
- (2018-04-30) Clement Ta: It worked. Before. The issue right now, is that you're reading the dates wrong - you're pulling Y/M/D or Y/D/M, when it's D/M/Y. Fix it and I'll give 5 stars.
- (2017-09-11) Ben Langlois: This was exactly what I needed!
- (2017-09-07) James Leung: Did no work at all. I clicked download, and it gave me a .ics file. I tried to import that file onto Google calendar, but nothing showed up. I tried to import it into Windows Calendar, but it only copied one week which repeated every single week. Does not work at all.
- (2017-09-03) Ahmed Hamodi: Worked flawlessly!
- (2016-09-04) Mostafa Saquib: Worked perfectly, and was super simple! Thanks so much!
- (2016-08-26) Zhicheng Cai: Good!
- (2016-07-21) Zahra: Good work! Thank you.
- (2016-05-01) Michael Tu: Just works!
- (2015-12-16) Jacky He: It just works Tip: use it in the list view, not the weekly calender view
- (2015-12-14) Ian Chui: THIS IS AWESOME! HAVE NO IDEA AT FIRST SINCE WE WERE ALL USING WATOOLS. BUT THIS ONE, YOU JUST HAVE TO CLICK ONE LINK AND BOOM, YOUR SCHEDULE IS OUT!
- (2015-09-14) Fahad Al Zaman: Great job Hamodi. Works seamlessly. I'm proud of you
- (2015-09-12) Tak Alguire: Simple and useful. Worked seamlessly.
- (2015-09-08) Bill Primo: Version 1.2 has been much better than the 1.1 version. The .ics file has now FINALLY been downloaded with no issues. I'm rating this a 4/5 because its predecessor didn't do well as compared to the new version. Now, I've noticed that there were other Schedule Exporters on Chrome that didn't work well. I'd like someone to take care of those please, thank you very much. Otherwise, nice improvement.
- (2015-09-03) Jia Ying Lin: Très pratique! Nice job
- (2019-01-06, v:1.6) Dale Martin: Events not showing in google calendar
The timestamps are all incorrect in the generated ics file, so none of the events show up in my calendar.
- (2018-10-24, v:1.6) Import into Google Calendar
Google Calendar does not accept the file. Also, when imported into Microsoft Outlook, it only shows a single lecture on a single date.
- (2018-04-30, v:1.6) Clement Ta: Time format
You're reading the date format wrong - this means you'll get horrendously incorrect dates when importing.
- (2017-03-23, v:1.5) Dominic Fung: Doesn't seem to work for s17
Might want to check to update this. It worked perfectly before. I tried downloading the schedule for spring 17, but it didn't work
- (2016-04-18, v:1.4) A T: Download Schedule Button Not Showing
Hi, The download schedule button isn't showing when I try to download this. It only shows up on my 'select a term' page. How do I fix this? Thanks, -Austin